Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UKtechhead

The Next Step After 1 On 1s

8 posts in this topic

What to try next? I've only ever done 1 on 1s, booked in advance. Always seemed like the most comfortable option, especially 4 years ago when I was scared and ignorant about all this.

But a post about a sauna got me thinking. Do you have the chance to meet/ see the girls before you chose one?

Aside from parties, is there anything else I could be missing out on by sticking to 1 on 1 outcalls?

I'd recommend trying a massage, a very different experience imo, and worth a try.

Or LMP

(other parties are available, contact your local sex directory)

Edited by Tibbs

Personally, I don't see ffm as a next step up from 1 0n 1's!

If you like the idea, cool. I've given it plenty of thought and could easily arrange it with my reg, as she has a gf/wg who can join us, but I don't want to. I'd sooner see just one girl at a time and share as much luvin' with her as possible. Having another girl there would not enhance my enjoyment.

Having another girl there would not enhance my enjoyment.

How else are you going to get a BJ and DFK at the same time though? :P

Indeed, or ducking and licking at the same time.

2 pussies, 4 tits, 2 mouths, 4 hands - endless possibilities, just a shame men don't come repeatedly like women.

What to try next? I've only ever done 1 on 1s, booked in advance. Always seemed like the most comfortable option, especially 4 years ago when I was scared and ignorant about all this.

But a post about a sauna got me thinking. Do you have the chance to meet/ see the girls before you chose one?

Aside from parties, is there anything else I could be missing out on by sticking to 1 on 1 outcalls?

Some Parlours used to offer you the choice of picking from a line-up of WGs, some might still but the one i have used over the last few years shut at present only had one WG on per day.