Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mullrob

Have You Lost Your Wg Thru The Collapse Of Daily Sport

16 posts in this topic

Has your wg retired or vanished since the loss of daily sport . I know many clients and girls rely on internet but i've heard there's a few stopped working since the paper folded

Good question mate.

I havent used the Sport to find a lady for some years now but surely the ladies who relied on it to advertise will move onto something like Vivastreet or the site that we arent supposed to mention on here

I stopped usingthe sport in the 90's when the internet arriver. alt.sex.pros etc, then pnet, then a-w.

The ads in the sport weren't as plentiful as they were in the past. It was hardly worth buying recently.

I'd be surprised if a working woman used it exclusively and kept busy, but what do I know about it?

It's a shame the paper has gone, though.

My reg wg used to advertise in the sport,luckily i have saved her number or i could of lost contact, im sure alot of wg's will miss the sport as i understand not all wg's want to go on the internet

Apparently the bad weather affected deliveries in December, particulary in Scotland, proving to be the final straw for a publication in trouble. I imagine something similiar might reappear, even using the same name, or mainstream papers will start carrying more dodgy ads. The edinburgh evening news, has about fifteen nos on any given day.

Answering my own question i suppose if any one commenting on this . . Is obviously on line any way so internet is accessable therefore they really don't need to buy tabloids for wg's numbers . I here another paper may be taking over the ad section of daily sport

yes the daily star has took over classified section for wg's but i heared it was very expensive! they have pumped the prices as they know some wg's will pay it.

Sunday sport will be back on shelves soon

Really ? I heard daily star is taking over ad section

Is the sunday sport coming back? :blink:

Yes someone has bought it, but only the Sunday paper. Daily star has taken on classifieds, its not too much more expensive considering how many more readers they have than sport

i spoke to my reg wg and she has told me £108 a day with daily star.but its cheaper if you are in scotland as it doesnt sell as many papers :unsure: maybe there is hope if for daily sport if the sunday paper is coming back :lol:

SHALL I RE WORD THIS AS . . Have you lost your reg wg due to the daily star taking over massage ads from the temporary collapse of daily sport. Mon-fri (except in scotland )

SHALL I RE WORD THIS AS . . Have you lost your reg wg due to the daily star taking over massage ads from the temporary collapse of daily sport. Mon-fri (except in scotland )

yeah tommy i was told them same, £108 for ONE day with the star its a big step from £30 with the sport :lol: xx