abc12345

Misadvertising

7 posts in this topic

These Oriental providers talk so much S**T. Look at this ad on the other site.

SEXY,VOLUPTUOUS ORIENTAL KOREAN GIRL 23

Hi! my name is MELANIE, I am HALF THAI HALF CHINESE,I am GENUIENE 2O.

How does a half thai, half chinese = korean !

She almost certainly would not be given citizenship in either of the Koreas with that racial mix.

We have different nationalities and often if a girl is mixed race we will put Far East. We also have a lot of girls who have half Thai half japanese but Korean is quite rare we only have one.

Please do not say that we are all dishonest as this seems very unfair :(

How does a half thai, half chinese = korean !

LOL, that is so funny!

But white English girls talk shit too! I just ran a tineye scan on a pic of a girl on the othersite, it came up with 167 hits...the picture turned out to be Gemma Atkinson (face cropped out). I emailed the girl and told her that this wasn't on (using a pic of ms atkinson), she replied that it was her and she had just copied the pose...lol!

We have different nationalities and often if a girl is mixed race we will put Far East. We also have a lot of girls who have half Thai half japanese but Korean is quite rare we only have one.

Please do not say that we are all dishonest as this seems very unfair :(

Come on dude, look at the age ranges on your site. The average English guy with contact lenses may be fooled, but you and I know that what oriental women look like and their real age are 2 different things !.

We actually change our girls ages each year a year up obviously.

Please dont be a hater because you may have had a bad experience in the past that is not fair to others :(

We actually change our girls ages each year a year up obviously.

Please dont be a hater because you may have had a bad experience in the past tht is not fair to others :(

well said, to many people tar everyone with the same brush and it really isn't fair.

Shelly