Kid A

You Find A Great Wg, Then Her Prices Go Up!

12 posts in this topic

Last week I had a punt with a great looking 22 year old (think a young Cameron Diaz) and she really did give a full and sensual gfe, just how I like it. It was a 1 hour outcall to my place, at a cost of £150, this is my absolute limit in terms of cost, I usally look to punt at £120-130/hour.

The problem is, it looks like she's very popular and she has put up her price to £170. Ok, it's only £20 more, but I'm just not happy paying that, we all have a limit?

My delema is, should I forget about her and go elsewhere, at the price range I'm happy with or try emailing her and asking if she'd see me again at £150? I know that girls hate been asked if they'd do it cheaper and this is something I've never done in the past and tbh it does feel the wrong thing to try....?

Last week I had a punt with a great looking 22 year old (think a young Cameron Diaz) and she really did give a full and sensual gfe, just how I like it. It was a 1 hour outcall to my place, at a cost of £150, this is my absolute limit in terms of cost, I usually look to punt at £120-130/hour.

The problem is, it looks like she's very popular and she has put up her price to £170. OK, it's only £20 more, but I'm just not happy paying that, we all have a limit?

My dilemma is, should I forget about her and go elsewhere, at the price range I'm happy with or try emailing her and asking if she'd see me again at £150? I know that girls hate been asked if they'd do it cheaper and this is something I've never done in the past and it does feel the wrong thing to try....?

Many WGs in the past have not charged increased prices to regulars but you've only seen this lovely once, so you hardly count as a regular. If she is as (deservedly) popular as you suggest, then she doesn't need to bargain, even if it was appropriate to try.

If she does in-calls, they might be cheaper?

Otherwise look elsewhere - sorry!

Last week I had a punt with a great looking 22 year old (think a young Cameron Diaz) and she really did give a full and sensual gfe, just how I like it. It was a 1 hour outcall to my place, at a cost of £150, this is my absolute limit in terms of cost, I usally look to punt at £120-130/hour.

The problem is, it looks like she's very popular and she has put up her price to £170. Ok, it's only £20 more, but I'm just not happy paying that, we all have a limit?

My delema is, should I forget about her and go elsewhere, at the price range I'm happy with or try emailing her and asking if she'd see me again at £150? I know that girls hate been asked if they'd do it cheaper and this is something I've never done in the past and tbh it does feel the wrong thing to try....?

I have had the same scenario in the past and if the WG was good or better i have paid the extra within what i saw as being reasonable, as what she offered was more important to me than the extra cost.

Edited by smiths

I think you need to see her a lot more before feeling her out on the subject but that does mean you having to spend more money on more punts first !!!! I can only remember one lady volunteering a price reduction after the first punt.

Book her again and see if she tells you her new pricing, chances are she has you saved in her phone and knows you were under old rates, if she does not mention it take the old rate and feign ignorance, if she does say that will be £20 extra say that is a pity xxx is my maximum and see if she volunteers it, prolly not tho as she felt the need for the increase she is not short of work.

Book her again and see if she tells you her new pricing, chances are she has you saved in her phone and knows you were under old rates, if she does not mention it take the old rate and feign ignorance, if she does say that will be £20 extra say that is a pity xxx is my maximum and see if she volunteers it, prolly not tho as she felt the need for the increase she is not short of work.

Sabrina’s got it just right. That’s what I’d do. You’ve seen her before so why would you need to check her web site before booking again and therefore know she’d upped her price? Whether she’s saved your number or not, surely you’d book saying something like “this is ‘Kid A’, I saw you x weeks ago and would like to see you again....” I’m sure she’ll tell you if she wants to have put her price up since then!

The other thing of course is that she has worked out that she isn't making enough on her outcalls to cover costs/time taken. I've played around with my outcall rates quite a bit over the years dependent on different variables at different times.

Just say what you did on here. That you really enjoyed your time with her and would love to see her again but as she has put her rates up, you are now out of her price bracket, and would she please let you know [insert your choice of contact here] if she does have any special offers coming up.

Better to be honest than to be sly/sneaky by feign ignorance and trying to pull a fast one once in her company.

Better to be honest than to be sly/sneaky by feign ignorance and trying to pull a fast one once in her company.

Sound advice, both in punting and in wider real life.

Sound advice, both in punting and in wider real life.

Totally agree, trying it on was never an option for me! What's the point, if she takes offence but goes ahead with the punt at a reduced price, she may not put much effort in, in which case I waste all my money!

For the time being I'm gonna let her be, as I found a new girl I want to see and she's well in my prefered price range.

It's been interesting to see all the different responses! One thing I'll say and it's cropped up several times in my punting career, if you see a new girl advertising and she looks quality and at a reasonable price, get in there quick, as these girls are smart cookies and soon realise they can charge more!!

That was my thought, that £150 is rather low for an outcall, but then I don't know where in the country she is.

I like the suggestion of sounding her out on another booking to see if she is happy to maintain your existing fee. If I had a price rise, regular clients (not I've seen you once before three years ago) and clients seen in the last, say, 3 months, would be exempt from the change in pricing. But it is up to the individual lady.

You wouldn't want her to agree to a price freeze for you then find that you get last minute cancellations a couple of times, because she has the more lucrative full fee bookings jostling for the same time slot. And if she does not gazump you the first time there's a conflict in earning interest, she could get a wee bit resentful after a while. If she allows you a price freeze, you better damn well show you appreciate it and make her not regret the gesture.

xxx

Pru

The other thing of course is that she has worked out that she isn't making enough on her outcalls to cover costs/time taken. I've played around with my outcall rates quite a bit over the years dependent on different variables at different times.

I like that approach.

xxx

Pru

Just say what you did on here. That you really enjoyed your time with her and would love to see her again but as she has put her rates up, you are now out of her price bracket, and would she please let you know [insert your choice of contact here] if she does have any special offers coming up.