cumandgo

Wgs Bad Breath

35 posts in this topic

Met a beautiful young WG recently. She dressed perfectly as requested-- looked absolutely stunning, beautifully groomed and polished.. Was the perfect hostess and friendly and professional in every way -- except her breath smelled somewhat !! FK is prolly the most important service to me but each time we got involved in this , I was conscious of her bad breath and it did detract from the experience.

A few years ago I had a temp female employee working for me. Her BO was so bad , some of the staff came to me and demanded action. I rang friends, business colleagues, people in HR etc,etc for advice on the most diplomatic way to mention this to her. I followed all the advice and got absolutely blown out of the water-- I was even accused of making the whole thing up !! It was a horrible experience and one I never want to repeat.

So when it came to my booking , I decided to shut up and keep going. I would like to have invited her to take a swig of the Listerine which she had provided in her own bathroom but I demurred as I feared it would really upset her and there would be no saving the punt. Did I do the right thing or was there some way I could have mentioned it and still saved the punt ??

Met a beautiful young WG recently. She dressed perfectly as requested-- looked absolutely stunning, beautifully groomed and polished.. Was the perfect hostess and friendly and professional in every way -- except her breath smelled somewhat !! FK is prolly the most important service to me but each time we got involved in this , I was conscious of her bad breath and it did detract from the experience.

A few years ago I had a temp female employee working for me. Her BO was so bad , some of the staff came to me and demanded action. I rang friends, business colleagues, people in HR etc,etc for advice on the most diplomatic way to mention this to her. I followed all the advice and got absolutely blown out of the water-- I was even accused of making the whole thing up !! It was a horrible experience and one I never want to repeat.

So when it came to my booking , I decided to shut up and keep going. I would like to have invited her to take a swig of the Listerine which she had provided in her own bathroom but I demurred as I feared it would really upset her and there would be no saving the punt. Did I do the right thing or was there some way I could have mentioned it and still saved the punt ??

I always have fresh breath spray with me for this, most ladies ask for a spray after i have used it. I cant put up with bad breath and its usually though not always the smell of cigerettes so i will mention it if my offer of the spray is not taken up. It being other than cigarettes is fortunately rare in my experience. :)

I always have fresh breath spray with me for this, most ladies ask for a spray after i have used it. I cant put up with bad breath and its usually though not always the smell of cigerettes so i will mention it if my offer of the spray is not taken up. It being other than cigarettes is fortunately rare in my experience. :)

Yes , I know the smell of cigs and if I thought it wass that, I could have introduced the subject some way but I'm pretty happy it wasnt cigs .

I have and would mention it. It could just have been something she'd eaten and I see no reason why anyone shouldn't mention it. I would prefer someone to mention to me rather than think of me as being the one with the donkey breath.

I had a similar problem with a male employee in my office and as the manager it fell to me to resolve the situation. A tin of deodorant and a bar of wrights coal tar soap appeared on his desk one morning with a little type-written note saying 'please use'. We were all in on the plan but as was agreed nobody had to admit to knowing anything about it. It did actually work in my case and the bloke started washing / putting on clean shirts for work. I don't think I'd have had the balls to call him into my office and tell him that he stunk vile and everyone in the office was complaining.

I had a similar problem with a male employee in my office and as the manager it fell to me to resolve the situation. A tin of deodorant and a bar of wrights coal tar soap appeared on his desk one morning with a little type-written note saying 'please use'. We were all in on the plan but as was agreed nobody had to admit to knowing anything about it. It did actually work in my case and the bloke started washing / putting on clean shirts for work. I don't think I'd have had the balls to call him into my office and tell him that he stunk vile and everyone in the office was complaining.

That was a great idea Bert, one of my companies managers has this problem it doesnt effect me as i am not there but a few have said he stinks the place out, i might get his boss to try this. :)

Edited by smiths

I have and would mention it. It could just have been something she'd eaten and I see no reason why anyone shouldn't mention it. I would prefer someone to mention to me rather than think of me as being the one with the donkey breath.

most likely another punters jizz mate......make her swill or just fill her mouth with your own man yogurt so at least it's your jizz!

most likely another punters jizz mate......make her swill or just fill her mouth with your own man yogurt so at least it's your jizz!

Exactly! Too much OWO, 69, and Rimming. She might also be a Felcher!

From a WG's prospective I would appreciate it myself if you had said something.

You have already said that this lady looked stunning and obviously took a pride in herself, perhaps she didn't realise, and while yes I'm sure she would have felt embarrassed intially. in the long run for her at least, it would have been better to know.

If I got told my breath smelt I would want the floor to open with embarrassment. However I would be grateful that you told me as I would not want to work the whole day not realising. It was probably something she ate and she wasn't aware. Bad breath can be caused by lots of things.

Shelly

From a WG's prospective I would appreciate it myself if you had said something.

You have already said that this lady looked stunning and obviously took a pride in herself, perhaps she didn't realise, and while yes I'm sure she would have felt embarrassed intially. in the long run for her at least, it would have been better to know.

If I got told my breath smelt I would want the floor to open with embarrassment. However I would be grateful that you told me as I would not want to work the whole day not realising. It was probably something she ate and she wasn't aware. Bad breath can be caused by lots of things.

Shelly

Thanks girls. I was afraid of the floor opening up scenario but next time I might just mention it , perhaps after a while when we have hopefully established some rapport.

I would have told her, maybe even ask tell her: "go brush your teeth!". All this on a cordial, gentle tone, if I otherwise liked her and wanted to continue. Why not? I certainly wouldn't have considered that sparing her of all embarrassment came before my own comfort since French kissing with someone with bad breath would be unpleasant to me. Maybe it's just me, more direct at telling people what I think and what I want of them. And being a dental hygiene freak who brushe and flosses several times a day and making my own tooth paste actually!

Thanks girls. I was afraid of the floor opening up scenario but next time I might just mention it , perhaps after a while when we have hopefully established some rapport.

Hopefully next time you see her it wont be a problem it could have just been a one off.

Shelly

I want to add to my previous post that there are smells which don't go away easily, not even with brushing. One morning I had some chips with garlic mayonnaise and in the evening I had an appointment. The garlic smell was still faintly there that evening, even though I had brushed and flossed my teeth several times during the day. I told that to the client straight away when we met. He was understanding and said it didn't bother him. I really think he did enjoy the French kissing that ensued!

I want to add to my previous post that there are smells which don't go away easily, not even with brushing. One morning I had some chips with garlic mayonnaise and in the evening I had an appointment. The garlic smell was still faintly there that evening, even though I had brushed and flossed my teeth several times during the day. I told that to the client straight away when we met. He was understanding and said it didn't bother him. I really think he did enjoy the French kissing that ensued!

Chew some parsley if you have been eating garlic,it does help but doesn't work after cheese and onion crisps (wish I could find a cure for that smell). Also another little tip that working girls and punters alike can try just before a punt. Lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry and then sniff. If there are any bad whiffs you can usually smell them doing that. I always have a little bowl at the sidr of the bed full of mints too and most clients will help themselves as they come into the room without me even having to offer them.

Edited by Holly Maddison

not met any with bad breath as such, but you can tell when they are smokers :( but after a few seconds you soon forget when you cock is hard B)B)

Bad breath from garlic or smoking is one thing. It suggests the lady is inconsiderate to her customers. But the really foul bad breath is a sign of poor long term oral hygene, often through ignorance and mere brushing will not deal with it. A visit to the dentist/dental hygenist is required.

But telling the lady at the start of the appointment that her breath is bad is surely going to lead to a sub par session, if only because she will probably feel terrible.

Well now you know; next time, pretend you think it's cigarettes. Even if she says, "But I don't smoke," the implication is clearly that her breath needs freshening. I ask all smoking clients to gargle with mouth-wash if I can catch the stench before we get into bed. Otherwise, French Kissing just won't have any enthusiasms.

xxx

Pru

Yes , I know the smell of cigs and if I thought it wass that, I could have introduced the subject some way but I'm pretty happy it wasnt cigs .

I would be mortified that I didn't provide a good experience.

I'm also in the would rather be told camp.

I also have breath spray for every appointment, and if you refuse mine I refuse FK or DFK.

If I ever saw a client and hadn't swigged, I would rather he said, because then we can both do some FK/DFK.

Bad breath of clients does not usually come because of the dental problems. (it does sometimes, but its not an often occurrence).

Mostly its comes from the stomach. Bad gut smell, usually because guys have not eaten recently, or dehydrated. Being nervous or stressed even makes the breath to smell worse.

The best way to deal with it, quite simple. Offer guys something to eat, or drink (not alcoholic, and not coffee). Definitely not something like cheese and onion crisps, chocolate, pork scratchings, etc.

Fruits are the best.

Pear is a very sexy fruit, cleans the saliva, settles the stomach acid, and you can make some lil sexy game with it. Hang it by the stalk with the stocking and start bite it together. Your lips going to meet before you going to get to the core, but you should persevere and and carry on. ;-). Same (but less challenging) with slices of melon, strawberries, any citrus fruits, and even avocado (last one with a slice of lemon, even would kill bad breath of a badger, not they will eat avocado with lemon, lol).

Nice cool cocktail with rum, coconut milk, cucumber, parsley, dill, bit of chilly, will work wonders too!

I understand, especially in outcalls, nobody will carry bag of melons, parsley, pears, etc.

If everything above fails: they only way is to strap his mouth with a ball gag. Need to be done sometimes, even if he does not have problem with a bad breath. :-)

I will never be able to look at badgers in the same way again! Thanks for a very helpful post. I'll be widening my choice of fruits now.

xxx

Pru

(last one with a slice of lemon, even would kill bad breath of a badger, not they will eat avocado with lemon, lol).

Bad breath of clients does not usually come because of the dental problems. (it does sometimes, but its not an often occurrence).

Mostly its comes from the stomach. Bad gut smell, usually because guys have not eaten recently, or dehydrated. Being nervous or stressed even makes the breath to smell worse.

The best way to deal with it, quite simple. Offer guys something to eat, or drink (not alcoholic, and not coffee). Definitely not something like cheese and onion crisps, chocolate, pork scratchings, etc.

Fruits are the best.

Pear is a very sexy fruit, cleans the saliva, settles the stomach acid, and you can make some lil sexy game with it. Hang it by the stalk with the stocking and start bite it together. Your lips going to meet before you going to get to the core, but you should persevere and and carry on. ;-). Same (but less challenging) with slices of melon, strawberries, any citrus fruits, and even avocado (last one with a slice of lemon, even would kill bad breath of a badger, not they will eat avocado with lemon, lol).

Nice cool cocktail with rum, coconut milk, cucumber, parsley, dill, bit of chilly, will work wonders too!

I understand, especially in outcalls, nobody will carry bag of melons, parsley, pears, etc.

If everything above fails: they only way is to strap his mouth with a ball gag. Need to be done sometimes, even if he does not have problem with a bad breath. :-)

This Wikipedia article indicates the mouth as the overwhelming source of most bad breath, with lack of hygene a key factor in cases of long term bad breath (eg, not just garlic or other smelly food). The stomach is not a source of bad breath except where there is a medical problem which causes a weakening of the valve, or where there is belching.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Halitosis

This article is also informative:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003058.htm

i dont think i have ever seen a WG with proper halitosis. the odd WG i have seen has had a noticable type of odour on her breath, but it was the type that you get through dehydration for example. there is definitely a difference

mouthwash might be useful for somebody whose breath smells like onions or something but it will do nothing for someone with proper halitosis. stuff like listerine can actually make your breath worse because it contains alcohol which dries your mouth out

In future just take a small travel bottle of mouthwash with you, tell her it is a little foible of yours that you both mouthwash before hand, she cant really complain if go and do it too, if she refuses then just dont pay and walk away, personally I would have been a little put out if the guy asked me to do this and not done it himself, I would still have complied though as its really not a very big deal is it.

I too had all my workmates complaining to the boss about my stink when I was 16 and first working in an office. My dad had bought me a big bottle of Ysatis by Givenchy in duty free after a parantal holiday and it turned out I was spraying so much so often that my poor workmates literally couldnt breathe lol.

Same (but less challenging) with slices of melon, strawberries, any citrus fruits, and even avocado (last one with a slice of lemon, even would kill bad breath of a badger, not they will eat avocado with lemon, lol).

Ha,ha -- a lot of time it is difficult to know whether you are being knowledgeable or taking the piss Xenia !! If I thought that sucking a lemon would ensure fresh breath for a punt ,I would do it !! :)

i dont think i have ever seen a WG with proper halitosis. the odd WG i have seen has had a noticable type of odour on her breath, but it was the type that you get through dehydration for example. there is definitely a difference

mouthwash might be useful for somebody whose breath smells like onions or something but it will do nothing for someone with proper halitosis. stuff like listerine can actually make your breath worse because it contains alcohol which dries your mouth out

Yes. At work I will drink tea and some coffee and then I will do a serious Listerine job before I go on a punt but I am always concerned that it might not work.I know there are non-alcholic versions but I dont know whether these can be fully relied upon either. I would like to discover something that does the trick 100%.

In future just take a small travel bottle of mouthwash with you, tell her it is a little foible of yours that you both mouthwash before hand, she cant really complain if go and do it too, if she refuses then just dont pay and walk away, personally I would have been a little put out if the guy asked me to do this and not done it himself, I would still have complied though as its really not a very big deal is it.

I too had all my workmates complaining to the boss about my stink when I was 16 and first working in an office. My dad had bought me a big bottle of Ysatis by Givenchy in duty free after a parantal holiday and it turned out I was spraying so much so often that my poor workmates literally couldnt breathe lol.

I did bring a bottle. The problem here is that if you are going to use this as a policy, you have to do it at the start , not after you have started the FK and discovered the bad breath. I approach all my punts on the basis that the girl will have good breath. Its a tricky one. I have found some oriental ladies smell of the last stir-fry !! :)