Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barnacle1

Ulsan South Korea

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i will be in ulsan south korea for 6 weeks next month, i have not been there for a few years and when I was I had a partner with me so no action, I know there are bars with girls but seem to recall they were expensive. any recent visits or news please.

barnacle1

Well I arrived in Ulsan, bar situation has changed, there are 'western bars' for us with 2 or 3 girls in, you can buy them 10 dollar drinks but thats it. It's strange because there are a lot of guys walking around at night with no place for sex.

I have been told a story about barbers poles, it seems that not all are barbers, some are massage parlours were the locals can get a full service but how to find one, need some help here guys.

barnacle1

My experience is you need a local to take you. Otherwise they don't want a western guy. If you're a customer on business, and your supplier is old school, then you'll undoubtedly be taken to a karaoke bar to sing wiht the girls drink whisky and... If a Korean asks if you like to drink whisky - always say yes. He is often referring to a Karaoke bar.