Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dappa11

New Girls In Barking

3 posts in this topic

there are a number of new girls working in barking all advertising on the other site with the locations "Barking Canary Wharf Dagenham Newham Stratford" but are all in barking.....i went to visit a girl but was NOTHING like the pic!!! however her service was suprisingly good

on my way out i saw a number of girls in another room all looked like they were working.

anyone else been here? any suggestions on a girl in particular?

thanks

there are a number of new girls working in barking all advertising on the other site with the locations "Barking Canary Wharf Dagenham Newham Stratford" but are all in barking.....i went to visit a girl but was NOTHING like the pic!!! however her service was suprisingly good

on my way out i saw a number of girls in another room all looked like they were working.

anyone else been here? any suggestions on a girl in particular?

thanks

Some further details wouldn't go amiis. Names etc.

Some further details wouldn't go amiis. Names etc.

There are a number of clusters of girls who seem to work this way - usually of EE origin. There's another around Tower Hill and a third around Acton. They seem to comprise of a number of girls, some of whom stay around for longer than others, and they pass phone numbers/profiles between themselves. I'm guessing it makes sense if you are coming to the UK for a short while to make money and then go back.

For instance, take a look at Paula and Ania in Ealing - and read through the various FRs, recently Paula has started to offer duos with Suzi (tinySuzi) - who at least in her possible previous incarntion was fairly hot, and has a good FR on here. I've contacted girls here who have then sent back a phone number which turned out to also be used by someone else.

As usual caveat emptor.