mullrob

Wg Is Your Career A Complete Secret To Everyone

19 posts in this topic

Just a curious question ,whilst the shoe is on the other foot no one apart from the wg i've seen know i regular punt .

Ironically, given my nickname the majority of my friends and family do know. However, this didn't used to be the case and I found it really stressful having to lie all the time about what I do... So now I don't, although some find my chosen occupation slightly challenging I know my true friends will accept me for who I am :D

I know that my reg wg she keeps it top secret!

Just a curious question ,whilst the shoe is on the other foot no one apart from the wg i've seen know i regular punt .

... and you are not going to start telling your friends and family about your "hobby" are you?

Whether the lovely WG who gives you immense pleasure has told her near and dear, or keeps "that part of her life" a deadly secret, is, in my respectful but firm opinion a matter for her and her alone. I'd say that this question is one of the few 100% "out of bounds" matters.

I think we need a poll to find out if clients or professionals are more likely to discuss what they get up to with close friends and families.

I know quite a few WGs that are relaxed about it, but out of all the guys I know I can only think of 2 apart from myself that are definitely punters, but there must be a much higher percentage of clients than sex workers or the economics wouldn't work out. So why is there a difference?

You maybe correct but only the volume of replies will reflect whether or not its an immoral question . I only merely asked the question cos my wg is clear from the offset when in a relationship and i've read other posts from wg mentioning there husbands and members on here discussing wg with work colleagues

I think we need a poll to find out if clients or professionals are more likely to discuss what they get up to with close friends and families. I know quite a few WGs that are relaxed about it, but out of all the guys I know I can only think of 2 apart from myself that are definitely punters, but there must be a much higher percentage of clients than sex workers or the economics wouldn't work out. So why is there a difference?

i knew a wg who's husband openly knew her career and was encouraged to visit her competitors

i knew a wg who's husband openly knew her career and was encouraged to visit her competitors

I wonder if that was to avoid resentment from a one-sided open relationship or just to check out what the competition were doing a>?

It would be nice to have a WG for a partner. She'd bring in so much money into the household that I'd be able to spend more of my own wages punting!

Edited by tomdavies

Think it was the later i now hear she does 'a' levels and rimming

... and you are not going to start telling your friends and family about your "hobby" are you?

Whether the lovely WG who gives you immense pleasure has told her near and dear, or keeps "that part of her life" a deadly secret, is, in my respectful but firm opinion a matter for her and her alone. I'd say that this question is one of the few 100% "out of bounds" matters.

Really? I can't see a problem with the original poster asking the question - it's up to the ladies to decide whether or not they wish to answer, of course, but it didn't seem so bad a question to be on the 'taboo' list to me??

Thanks dancindannyd for that bit of moral support . . I'd take no offense if a wg posted the question does your wife/gf or mates know you punt?dare say there might be exceptional circamstances where they may approve ?i may bring the subject up over sunday lunch !!

+1. GPWM.

B

Not something you should ask on a first visit, depends how well you've got to know each other. I've been known to tell women I've recomended them to friends, so it's fairly obvious that others know I have punted.

I'd recommend mine to everyone i know but sadly that would leave me no time to see her my self .

No my career is a secret to friends and family!! :huh: xx

All my close friends and family know what I do :D

I have seen a lady whose husband knew what she did.

None of my family (I'm not married - I;m talking about parents, siblings etc) know that I punt and I intend to keep it that way.

Although I did tell a couple of old workmates that would never come into contact with my family so it wouldnt really matter.

Thanks dancindannyd for that bit of moral support . . I'd take no offense if a wg posted the question does your wife/gf or mates know you punt?dare say there might be exceptional circamstances where they may approve ?i may bring the subject up over sunday lunch !! Sadly sunday lunch was cancelled so the subject was never brought up . However in a recent argument the words "do what you want but don't let me catch you " were quoted. I was tempted to question the t&c but i decided against it