jm6d

Openminded?

42 posts in this topic

I like to read the adverts of working girls, trying to decide which one to approach, but while some adverts give you loads of information and makes it easy to see if this is a women for me, often I find adverts having very little information or, even worse, trying to convey information without really saying anything.

I would like to ask for a little more of frankness. ”This is my speciality, this I like, this I'm OK with, this is not for me”. Or something like that.

Especially problematic I find ”openminded” and words like it, hardly saying anything at all, especially when you on the same site can read both that some women are "openminded" while others are "very openminded". Hardly informative. What does it mean?

Does anybody know how to solve such a riddle?

some people think you have attitude if you list likes / dislikes, they would prefer everyone was fluffy + agreed to everything even if it caused you harm, even a certain site would prefer to lie a little with what you like

as for openminded some will be others wont be depending on what you are after

some people think you have attitude if you list likes / dislikes, they would prefer everyone was fluffy + agreed to everything even if it caused you harm, even a certain site would prefer to lie a little with what you like

as for openminded some will be others wont be depending on what you are after

And then there's "adventurous" :(

and naughty and very naughty and extremely naughty.............

Ha yes - But you just cant beat "at discretion"

And then there's "adventurous" :(

i prefer if a guy just came straight out & said what he wants im unshockable heard most of it, the best last year was a male nurse who for any amount of money was desperate to stab someone repeatedly then stitch them up under a time limit

What about "Raunchy", this seems to be a particular favourite in Manchester.

Be aware that some (probably most) WGS won't do their full range with everyone. So, a bit of vaugeness is useful to avoid embarassment. EG some WGS might be happy to do certain things- but only with certain people. So thats why they keep it vauge.

If someone asks for something that the WG doesn't want to do with him, it's much easier to say "No, I don't do that" if the thing hasn't alreay been mentioned on their website as a service they offer.

Also, don't forget the legal side- you are paying for time and companisionship, not specific sex acts.

...Also, don't forget the legal side- you are paying for time and companisionship, not specific sex acts.

But in this country it is NOT illegal to sell sexual services or to pay for them. So vagueness on websites is either a lack of knowledge of the law, or because the ladies only want to offer certain services to certain clients.

But in this country it is NOT illegal to sell sexual services or to pay for them. So vagueness on websites is either a lack of knowledge of the law, or because the ladies only want to offer certain services to certain clients.

What's the illegal bit then ?

Actively soliciting sex in public (I.e. Steeetwalking & Kerbcrawling), and living off the earnings of someone who makes their living out of selling sexual services.

It's obviously much more complicated than that, but that's my understanding of it.

Wherever 2 or more WGs work even on different days at the same premises is a brothel and so illegal. As is shown the police allow and tolerate brothels dependent on any particular areas top cops attitute towards brothels. This attitude could change in a heartbeat.

Coercing a WG is illegal, under the 2009 act even if the punter didnt know she was being coerced he could get done as its a strict liability offence. In practice so far it seems this law hasnt resulted in many if any convictions, all bark without the bite, designed to scare punters off punting rather than prosecuting them.

Trafficking is of course illegal.

Edited by smiths

i prefer if a guy just came straight out & said what he wants im unshockable heard most of it, the best last year was a male nurse who for any amount of money was desperate to stab someone repeatedly then stitch them up under a time limit

As i am, nowadays i dont beat around the bush, i ask if the WG offers what i require, if so it could be punt on, if not i dont waste mine or her time and go elsewhere.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think it still remains illegal to openly advertise sex for sale (ie, it coulds as soliticiting.) Thats why newspaper adverts are always for (technically) "companions" etc.

Websites are often based abroad (like the purple one).

But I believe an advert stating directly "I will sell you sex for £100 an hour" would be illegal. (or possibly an illegaly ADVERT - the act itself might not be? IE it can be done, but not advertised.

Edited by Julius

What about "Raunchy", this seems to be a particular favourite in Manchester.

Appropriate.

(couldnt resist)

And not to forget Sophisticated...My dick is sophisticated as well...

And not to forget Sophisticated...My dick is sophisticated as well...

I always did wonder about that.

There must be a good many punters around that provide this so called "sophistication" service.

How else could all those WLs be sophisticated?

But when I once asked: "Can you show me how to sophisticate you ?"

she replied: "woteva you fancy, luve" and went into doggy style.

Can someone add an explanation about this to the FAQ ?

Edited by ptrleeds

"Exclusive" is another one. Does that mean you will have exclusive access to her? I think not! Or perhaps it might mean she excludes several of the usual services :rolleyes:

"Exclusive" is another one. Does that mean you will have exclusive access to her? I think not! Or perhaps it might mean she excludes several of the usual services :rolleyes:

How about "classy".

How about "classy".

Ahh yes, classy. Would that be working "classy", middle "classy", upper "classy" or maybe even aristocracy.

As you well prove Amber, class will out xx

That's probably the weirdest punter request I've ever heard of and most definitely the scariest. :o:blink:

That's probably the weirdest punter request I've ever heard of and most definitely the scariest. :o:blink:

no had one better someone who didnt like blue eyes & wanted me to change mine but not with contacts so work that one out

I work legally, on my own, maybe not the best safety wise but I can very much keeop myself to myself. I tey and keep my info and short and sweet and to the point as possible as I believe, much like myself, guys cannot be bothered readingh through stacks and stacks of info and for some it is literally, glance at info, check out pics, get prices, put number in phone.

Another sie has fallen prey for ”openminded” and ”very openminded” – UK Sugarbabes. Evidently this is a spreading disease.

Descriptions that always perk my interest and usually merit further investigation.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays