Matt9009

Recommendations For Aberdeen.

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm a complete novice when it comes to punting. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or advice for punting or massage parlours in Aberdeen.

Thanks,

Matt.

What kind of girl, what age etc?

I'd recommend searching these forums using the search key 'Aberdeen'

Hi, I too am new to this and looking for my ideal first punt. I am looking for a slim British lady in her 20 s early 30 s that is ok with cim. Really would love to experience female ejac as well if possible. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Incall appointment I would recommend Hope or Louise from divine entertainment but if they not for you ask them to recommend someone when you phone, I've never been disopointed with this agency once you get some punts under your belt then perhaps branch out to the independent girls

Having had an excellent punt this evening, I would whole-heartedly recommend Camilla Blond to anyone who hasn't seen her yet. I've done a feedback report on her so I won't go into detail here, but she's outstanding. She's Spanish but her English is very fluent and I'd be surprised if her stated age of 27 isn't her real age. Her sister Nicole Bela is a stunner as well - a lot of fun to be had in that flat!

Not always in Aberdeen, but seems to be their main base. I think I need to squeeze another punt in before she goes to Dundee next week...