signalman

Bareback - Causual Partners

7 posts in this topic

It occurred to me that many of our partners probably know about our hobby, and they may be indulging in their own liaisons - it's often easier for a woman to meet men, than for a man to meet women socially after school (collecting offspring), after school clubs, shopping, church etc. I still have many causal relationships, but insist on condom for first and subesquent shags, unless they have an STI cert, some take serious offence!

Many offer sex without condom on the first date!, making me think they shag anyone (rarely they offer BJ until after a few dates) several say they think their partners are having affairs/seeing whores, presumably they shag their partners occasionally. I wonder what the incidence is.

Personally, I mainly see WG's for BJ, snowballing, strapon, domination, anal, reverse oral, as it's instant gratification.

It occurred to me that many of our partners probably know about our hobby, and they may be indulging in their own liaisons - it's often easier for a woman to meet men, than for a man to meet women socially after school (collecting offspring), after school clubs, shopping, church etc. I still have many causal relationships, but insist on condom for first and subesquent shags, unless they have an STI cert, some take serious offence!

Many offer sex without condom on the first date!, making me think they shag anyone (rarely they offer BJ until after a few dates) several say they think their partners are having affairs/seeing whores, presumably they shag their partners occasionally. I wonder what the incidence is.

Personally, I mainly see WG's for BJ, snowballing, strapon, domination, anal, reverse oral, as it's instant gratification.

I'd be absolutely amazed if many partners of guys on here know about it - I bet it's less than 2%.

It's pretty rare that a girl I pull on a night out (not that I really do that any more) or who I've met through eharmony or wherever will mention condoms first. I'm usually at the point of putting it in when I mention that I'd better get one. The proportion of girls who don't have condoms in the house is quite staggering. I do quite enjoy teaching a girl how to put a condom on though - I would say that the majority of non-WGs don't know how!

A few girls have even insisted that I not use one, a couple because 'they didn't like the feeling' and one who wouldn't say why, but gave off a very strong 'please get me pregnant' vibe. It feels pretty strange being the one to say - it's a condom or nothing's happening!

Sex education seems to be working though as it's usually the girls in their 20s who are more likely to mention it than the age 35+ girls I've slept with.

It's pretty rare that a girl I pull on a night out (not that I really do that any more) or who I've met through eharmony or wherever will mention condoms first. I'm usually at the point of putting it in when I mention that I'd better get one. The proportion of girls who don't have condoms in the house is quite staggering. I do quite enjoy teaching a girl how to put a condom on though - I would say that the majority of non-WGs don't know how!

A few girls have even insisted that I not use one, a couple because 'they didn't like the feeling' and one who wouldn't say why, but gave off a very strong 'please get me pregnant' vibe. It feels pretty strange being the one to say - it's a condom or nothing's happening!

Sex education seems to be working though as it's usually the girls in their 20s who are more likely to mention it than the age 35+ girls I've slept with.

I have noticed the same as well, ignoring the STI angle, they even chance it on the contraception front - 'I finished my period a few days ago, so I can't get pregnant' etc etc. One of them was even a junior doctor who really should have known better.

how did your partner find out? what did you do before to keep it quiet? and how has it affected things?

Shouldn't you guys also be carrying/proffering condoms in such situations?

Shouldn't you guys also be carrying/proffering condoms in such situations?

It would appear that Tibbs does and that Sheepy may. I guess you are right to raise this. If I were "out on the pull" (as we used to call it) now, I would certainly be equipped with condoms.It would be interesting to hear if the young lads of today do so.