Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Phonebox Cards In London

39 posts in this topic

Im sure that any one thats been to London has seen cards in phone boxes advertising wgs, Has anyone ever seen a lady from one of these "adverts?"

Was it cheap or expensive?

what was the service like?

would you go back?

BVK

Im sure that any one thats been to London has seen cards in phone boxes advertising wgs, Has anyone ever seen a lady from one of these "adverts?"

would you go back?

BVK

Once, many years ago. It was crap.

Nope, but one of my mates went to school in central London and they used to collect and swap them, rather like Pannini stickers...

would you go back?

BVK

Pre-Internet yes and it was hit and miss mostly. I did go back a number of times to punt with WGs i rated. I cant remember prices. :)

I did pre-Internet. a total pot luck lottery. Found two good ladies and my worst punt every (Wg made it plain she hated what she was doing, or me, or both)

Vive le Internet!

would you go back?

BVK

6 or 7 years ago I met some fantastic wgs through box ads......some average ones......and some lousy ones

Kira, Taya, Honey all working out of Cleveland Street were superb

In recent years the quality of girls (and the quantity) advertising in phone boxes has greatly declined, as has the quality of service, and the prices arent that different to the standard London agency rate of £150/hr (except you do have the option of paying £30-£40 for a 15 min handjob or £60 for a 20 minute quickie)

......AVOID !!!

would you go back?

BVK

Never mind the cards - I'm surprised there are any phone boxs left in London! They must take a good £8 per week !

When my son and daughter were 11 and 12 we went on a visit to London. At one point my then wife and I were studying a tourist map trying to figure out whereabouts we were. We were standing near a telephone box with no door, we suddenly realised that the kids were fascinated by what they see in the phone box!

Those of us of a certain age will certainly have used them, early and often as the saying goes. The Internet, as has been noted, has really seen their usefulness diminish. As a result, it's been a few years since I called one now. Basically, the key takeaways with phonebox cards are that the buxom black lady who offers A levels on the card will ALWAYS turn out to be an anorexic blonde who struggles to feel comfortable with covered oral, and the maid is always, but always, absolutely terrifying. And that's when she CAN'T speak any English. The real value of the cards is when you find one advertising a girl who shares the name of a girl you work or are at school with...then you take the card back with you and almost endless fun ensues.

found one or two real gems about 20 years ago,sandy an australian blonde from cleveland street,ella a gorgeous cypriot blonde from near shepheds market and baby,a real kookie american blonde just round the corner from the dorchester.several diasters as well...............

would you go back

Went to one years ago, just off Soho square,can't remember the street exactly, Young brunette (Cassie) on the card offering you to "Hump her mounds", never forget that because strangely, she actually turned out to be the girl on the card when I saw her.

Quite expensive for that time,only had 10-15mins with her and it was, i think, £50!

Very worried about it as the Maid showed me to the girl and didn't actually leave us! I was young and desperate to spunk over her tits,they must have been 38DD at least ,she looked 18 - 20,same age as me,really young,skinny, large pink puffy nipples and she was Australian,I suppose nowadays most would be Eastern Europeans?

Anyway, the maid stood in the doorway, I'll admit that she wasn't staring at us but, she was there, so I just got a hand job from the girl,when I was up,I stuck my cock between her mounds and humped for all I was worth,what with me moaning and her moaning it must have been a hell of a sight for the maid!

Shot my lot all over her tits and neck,fantastic tits,cleaned up and left.

I'd do it again but,it was rather expensive for only a short time,and from what I have seen,you often never got the girl on the card, don't know what it's like nowadays though!

would you go back?

BVK

I used them until the internet came. They are probably as reliable as A-W, or pnet

In my earliest punting days even phonebox cards were non-existent and you had to rely on cards in newsagents' windows - some still offering large chests for sale and french polishing services. Occasionally you came across something more blatant, like the big neon sign in a downstairs window in Curzon St next to the entrance to Shepherds Market which read: Private Tuition in French in 8" letters - it was there until the late 80s. Early to mid-80s saw the rise of the phonebox card, and they were, as has been observed above, as reliable or unreliable as any other form of advertising. They were, however, pretty much all put up by independents. The cards nowadays are all part of organised "gangs", as is obvious from the fact that the cards are mass-produced, the girls shown are never the ones you actually see, most numbers will take you to the same "maid" who will ask you which card you saw so she can at least pretend to match the service to what caught your eye (though in reality it will not), and finally about 90% of the girls are Eastern European. Phonebox punting used to be fun because of the element of uncertainty, but now it has become just another mass production punter-fleecing exercise like so much else.

Do I still sound like a boiler-suited "radfem"?

found one or two real gems about 20 years ago,sandy an australian blonde from cleveland street,

Sandy was a favourite of mine back in the late 80's when a student

I've witnessed people putting these up as I've walked by phone boxes in London. They look like the dodgiest geezers you've ever seen. That would put me off. One would hope this will die out eventually like the Daily Sport did.

found one or two real gems about 20 years ago,sandy an australian blonde from cleveland street,ella a gorgeous cypriot blonde from near shepheds market and baby,a real kookie american blonde just round the corner from the dorchester.several diasters as well...............

Ah! Sandy! I remember her. One of the rays of sunshine in the otherwise pretty bleak pre-internet days.

I did about a year ago - the phone box was just off Oxford Street, not far from the 100 club. The venue was a basement at the Oxford Road end if Ardour Street ( iirc - I haven't checked).

I had a very decent naked hand job for 20 pounds plus tip, with an attractive busty blonde eastern European girl.

One would hope this will die out eventually like the Daily Sport did.

Oh I hope not - I rather like making home-made birthday cards out of them!

If I give you my address and D.O.B. will you send me a birthday card please?

Your mum and dad must love getting cards from you Jayna :D .

Not generally a good idea as carding is not legal and these tend to be the first places that get raided.

My first punts were with card girls, pre-internet, and this is how it went.

1.Fantastic, beautiful girl, which got me hooked on punting.

2. Very friendly Spanish girl, lovely experience

3. Same girl as No.1 and great again

4. Ghastly miserable experience and was charged extra for everything

5. Mad Japanese lady who made so much noise I very nearly ran away

6. Rang the doorbell for about 10 mins, never got in

Discovered the internet at that point and never looked back.

Still lots of cards around though, but there's no way that you can expect to see the girl on the card, or am I wrong?

Nope, but one of my mates went to school in central London and they used to collect and swap them, rather like Pannini stickers...

Hey !!! Tell your mate to hang on to his collection, they'll be worth a fortune for his grand-kids to sell on ebay in the future.

If I give you my address and D.O.B. will you send me a birthday card please?

Why wait til your birthday - I'll make you a giant collage instead! x