greenguy

Rimming Question

20 posts in this topic

I am hoping to have my first WG experience soon, and I'm making a shortlist of ladies who enjoy rimming (receiving).

I'm very inexperienced (had one g/f who didn't like any bum attention) but it's something I've long wanted to try... and when I'm ready/confident anal too.

So my question is this. What's the normal protocol for rimming a WG? I mean I enjoy going down on a woman (especially if she's genuinely pleasured) and that would be a big part of a punt for me, but is it normal that once you've rimmed the girl, going back to tonguing the vagina is a definite no-no, due to infection risk? So would rimming be something you build up to as a finale of your tongue work? Just interested on what the normal/expected sequence of events is, what the usual 'rules' are, as I'd like to know in advance.

Sorry for the newbie query!

Bless me father for I have I have rimmed,,, if you are limiting your rimming to the outside so to speak, there is no need to avoid subsequent tongue action elsewhere. Just as if you licked the inside of a girls thigh, you could continue to tongue her vagina, however if you intend to penetrate her anus with your tongue, you may be advised not to then lick her elsewhere.

Bless me father for I have I have rimmed,,, if you are limiting your rimming to the outside so to speak, there is no need to avoid subsequent tongue action elsewhere. Just as if you licked the inside of a girls thigh, you could continue to tongue her vagina, however if you intend to penetrate her anus with your tongue, you may be advised not to then lick her elsewhere.

some even snog you after :)

I learnt this from my sister when I asked why she had a bottle of mouth wash by her bed! Rim then gargle :D

if you are limiting your rimming to the outside so to speak, there is no need to avoid subsequent tongue action elsewhere. Just as if you licked the inside of a girls thigh, you could continue to tongue her vagina, however if you intend to penetrate her anus with your tongue, you may be advised not to then lick her elsewhere.

Thanks very much, I assumed if it was real penetration then it wouldn't be advisable, but I guess a good licking of a clean anus doesn't always mean the end of fun elsewhere. If anyone has any other opinions/wisdom/knowledge from experience, please post. ;)

but is it normal that once you've rimmed the girl, going back to tonguing the vagina is a definite no-no, due to infection risk?

I must say thats very considerate. Not wanting to get shit on your tongue and giving her an infection by going back to her pussy.

I am hoping to have my first WG experience soon, and I'm making a shortlist of ladies who enjoy rimming (receiving).

I'm very inexperienced (had one g/f who didn't like any bum attention) but it's something I've long wanted to try... and when I'm ready/confident anal too.

So my question is this. What's the normal protocol for rimming a WG? I mean I enjoy going down on a woman (especially if she's genuinely pleasured) and that would be a big part of a punt for me, but is it normal that once you've rimmed the girl, going back to tonguing the vagina is a definite no-no, due to infection risk? So would rimming be something you build up to as a finale of your tongue work? Just interested on what the normal/expected sequence of events is, what the usual 'rules' are, as I'd like to know in advance.

problems

If it smells of poo, it probably is.

You may get a glob of her boydriends cum, but you can get this if you give her oral.

All part of the excitment / trepidation.

A great question :)

It is not until my mid late thirties that girl poo has became attractive to me. I couldn't bear the thought in my twenties. I'd now love to rim a girl in her early twenties who had just wiped her backside and not had a shower/bath after.

What's the normal protocol for rimming a WG?

You stick your tongue up her arsehole.

I must say thats very considerate. Not wanting to get shit on your tongue and giving her an infection by going back to her pussy.

Put a condom on your tongue, simple no problem, when finished rimming

take the condom off and go back to licking pussy.

the best of both worlds!!!

You stick your tongue up her arsehole.

Then you kiss her - "Reverse ATM" - is this a new activity?

problems

If it smells of poo, it probably is.

You may get a glob of her boydriends cum, but you can get this if you give her oral.

All part of the excitment / trepidation.

Don't talk nonsense these girls are not barebackers.

Put a condom on your tongue, simple no problem, when finished rimming

take the condom off and go back to licking pussy.

the best of both worlds!!!

A condom? Surely it would be better to get a dental dam? They're comonly used for protected cunulingus and come in several different flavors.

Normally when a WG agrees to a 69 I give the arse a good rimming,and go back and forth from pussy to arse....never had any complaints and i've been punting 15 years.

Normally when a WG agrees to a 69 I give the arse a good rimming,and go back and forth from pussy to arse....never had any complaints and i've been punting 15 years.

then give her a snog.

maaarvelous!

How did you narrow down it down to make a short list? Did you do the the normal research and read all of the ladies field reports and ask members on here for recommendations?

If you have done this and all looks good, then you next step is to politely email the lady to see if she would indeed cater towards your request, I would advise you to mention what you written in your original thread in your email, hopefully she would be understanding and guide you through on how she would like you to proceed.

In my experience, after I have done the above... I go with the flow and all the ladies I have seen are extremely clean, smell delicious and love it when I am thrusting my tongue into the dark cave... I have had one lady that enjoyed it so much she actually orgasmed by me simply circling my tongue around her brown eye and flicking my tongue in and out of her rapidly... after she climaxed, she turned around and French kissed me very passionately.

Be careful, not all ladies like this, so do proper research.

MrPunt

Thats one of the plus points of this site no matter how serious the question you'll always get one or two good funny answers

Thats one of the plus points of this site no matter how serious the question you'll always get one or two good funny answers

Thanks for the replies, especially the serious ones! I guess I'm worrying too much about the mechanics of everything.

How did you narrow down it down to make a short list? Did you do the the normal research and read all of the ladies field reports and ask members on here for recommendations?

I've been browsing the 'other' site for local ladies aged around 18-30 who seem genuine, primarily looking at their "Likes" list. My first choice out of three WGs I'm thinking about booking with (when I finally build up the courage!) not only lists rimming as a "like", but one of her many FRs specifically says she loves to be rimmed, so she sounds promising.

I'm in the Plymouth area if anyone has any specific recommendations ;)

I enjoy rimming (although receiving it has never really done much for me). If the lady looked (or smelt!) unclean I would certainly steer clear, but thankfully all the girls I;'ve done this with seemed to be scrupulously clean. I don't penetrate very deeply, but do tend to combine light rimming with RO and no girl's ever raised objections or seemed in any way put out by it. I wouldn't try and kiss a girl after I've had my tongue up her bum though!