stratocaster

"you're Too Big"

43 posts in this topic

Met several British WGs over the last few years with some commenting that I'm exceptionally well-endowed. I have my suspicions that WGs would always say that to a client, so took little notice until recently. Then I started to encounter the EE tide of women entering the market. I had an appointment with one in February who turned out to be too tight for penetration. I meet another one a couple of weeks back, and she said that I was too big, although we gave it a go anyway but couldn't make it happen.

Anyone else come across this problem with EE girls being so ... petite?

If a WG says that you are too big do you believe them?

Well, for a start, I've never been told that I'm too big, and I'm not into EE girls,

but,

I'd suggest that if they are too "petite", that implies that they aren't self-lubed, nor KY'd either, and generally are not looking forward to your attentions!

Stick to indie British ladies, and you'll be happy and legal!

Met several British WGs over the last few years with some commenting that I'm exceptionally well-endowed. I have my suspicions that WGs would always say that to a client, so took little notice until recently. Then I started to encounter the EE tide of women entering the market. I had an appointment with one in February who turned out to be too tight for penetration. I meet another one a couple of weeks back, and she said that I was too big, although we gave it a go anyway but couldn't make it happen.

I have experienced this with EE WGs on ocassion and a few Asian WGs, very rarely with Brits.

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor. One or two have said i'll just put some lub on cos your a bit big but to be honest . I know she's lying . In my case its to make me feel better . I know i'm just average

No cock is too big for vaginal penetration unless the lady is consciously or unconsciously clenching her muscles to prevent penetration. Lack of lube is another matter.

No cock is too big for vaginal penetration unless the lady is consciously or unconsciously clenching her muscles to prevent penetration. Lack of lube is another matter.

Not so sure about that. You could use an entire bottle of lube and still find it damn painful [no matter how slowly you take it]. Been there, done that, eyes still water at the thought...

It's very difficult for very well endowed gents to find a lady who can accommodate them without too much suffering.

Those who are average should be very grateful they don't have this problem :D

I bet the EE wgs have taken your money & refuse to refund even though they say they cant accomodate your size!!

I bet the EE wgs have taken your money & refuse to refund even though they say they cant accomodate your size!!

Probably. I believe this is what happened to Hitler hence him invading :rolleyes:

No, because my cock is no bigger than a new born baby's head, and EE babies are not smaller than a big dick.

No, because my cock is no bigger than a new born baby's head, and EE babies are not smaller than a big dick.

You are aware that women undergo physiological changes When pregnant to allow the passage of a baby, right?

Edited by Tibbs

Happens to me all the time ...........

.......... but I think they're referring to the size of my belly and not my cock :lol:

Not so sure about that. You could use an entire bottle of lube and still find it damn painful [no matter how slowly you take it]. Been there, done that, eyes still water at the thought...

It's very difficult for very well endowed gents to find a lady who can accommodate them without too much suffering.

Those who are average should be very grateful they don't have this problem :D

I am sure this is very unpleasant. What sort of size was involved? Is it always the same over a certain size? But the vagina has the capacity to stretch to deliver a baby, and I doubt if any man is that size in the relevant department. Vaginismus can be an issue - it seems to be a common problem, although I have only once experienced a lady suffering from this (a wg as it happened).I can imagine that being faced with a huge male organ could make a lady tense up.

Excessive length could also be a problem, but that would not affect entry (except perhaps psychologically).

i reckon it is down to proper foreplay

a lady aroused will not have a rpoblem.

and a gentlemen who encounters this will be gentle and considerate.

Thats not quite right, a lot depends on the length and position your doing it in.

That is a deeply stupid comment, and I am hoping that you just forgot the smiley on the end of it.

I've been complimented on my size and whilst I enjoy the flattery I know they are lying. At 5.5" I'm on the short side of the average range. It's what I call "the sweet, sweet lies of a wg"

Whilst on this issue; I had what felt like an honest conversation with a girlfriend who told me she knew one VVWE chap, but the price he paid was a difficulty maintaining erections once aroused, is this borne out by our bigger contributors experiences?

I've been complimented on my size and whilst I enjoy the flattery I know they are lying. At 5.5" I'm on the short side of the average range. It's what I call "the sweet, sweet lies of a wg"

Whilst on this issue; I had what felt like an honest conversation with a girlfriend who told me she knew one VVWE chap, but the price he paid was a difficulty maintaining erections once aroused, is this borne out by our bigger contributors experiences?

Never been a problem for me. Although lately I've had one or two issues in the tranistional phase [insert embarrassed smiley here]

More generally I've never had an issue with entry, but one or two ladies have lubed up in a plentiful fashion.

I do tend to get complimented on my shape which is apparrantly nice.

Perhaps it's the extra thick ones which have the potential for issues ??

I've had a couple of EE girls say I was quite big - not too big, they've always managed to take it, one was worried once when I asked for anal but,she managed it and looked like she enjoyed it, I did tell her that if it was not good for her I would stop but,we went to completion.

I have had this problem really,only with the Oriental girls some,as soon as you see their pussies you can tell are very small/tight, a girls a few years ago from Oriental Gems called Focus, when she removed her knickers, I could see she was really small down there, we had trouble with normal sex, she was listed as offering anal but,that hole looked even tighter,I didn't even ask her for it although it would have been amazing if we did do it as it looked sooo tight!!

Never had a problem with the English girls though.

I've had a couple of EE girls say I was quite big - not too big, they've always managed to take it, one was worried once when I asked for anal but,she managed it and looked like she enjoyed it, I did tell her that if it was not good for her I would stop but,we went to completion.

I have had this problem really,only with the Oriental girls some,as soon as you see their pussies you can tell are very small/tight, a girls a few years ago from Oriental Gems called Focus, when she removed her knickers, I could see she was really small down there, we had trouble with normal sex, she was listed as offering anal but,that hole looked even tighter,I didn't even ask her for it although it would have been amazing if we did do it as it looked sooo tight!!

Never had a problem with the English girls though.

A main one for me is longer length, sometimes it can push on your cervix , and for me at least, create a shoting pain down my lower back, a change of position sorts things out.

I didn't ask for a refund as they were very obliging with oral. Maybe I should next time.

Not here. Good through completion. :D

Thats not quite right, a lot depends on the length and position your doing it in.

Interesting. In both cases I've encountered the girl refused to do doggy, only mish was allowed. Seems a con to get out of full penetration, perhaps for reasons described by Abbi.

Interesting. In both cases I've encountered the girl refused to do doggy, only mish was allowed. Seems a con to get out of full penetration, perhaps for reasons described by Abbi.

Doesn't get you out of full penetration, not sure that is really what you meant . . .deep penetration? but on the few occassions that I have had the shooting pain in my back it has happened in doggy so must just be down to a different angle?

i reckon it is down to proper foreplay

a lady aroused will not have a rpoblem.

and a gentlemen who encounters this will be gentle and considerate.

Do most working girls really get aroused though? Certainly not the production line EE girls in London.

As for Oriental girls being tight, I think it's a myth. I've had plenty of petite oriental girls. Some of them, the tip of my finger seemed to cover their whole vulva and none of them were overly tight. In fact one of the smallest was surprisingly slack. As for the tightest girls I've experienced, one was white/Scottish with eye watering muscular control :blink: and the other one was a black, well lubed and naturally tight.

Edited by DirtyDec