pvcman

Do Ladies Ever Get Bored Of Regulars?

34 posts in this topic

The What Value Does A WG Put On A Regular Client? thread got me thinking...

Some guys on here have seen the same lady weekly for several years. I assume in such cases the two parties must 'click.'

It's clear that WGs value regulars highly but does there ever come a point where seeing an individual regular punter becomes boring?

Or is it the case that no matter how boring or routine it might be, that regular will always be considered a dependable and reliable punter (and therefore reliable source of income.)

Have you ever had to subtly 'manage out' a regular?

Do Ladies Ever Get Bored Of Regulars?

Of course. The same way punters get bored of WG's. :rolleyes:

Theoretically, if you have a complicated routine a regular should be better because she can tailor the service to better accommodate your needs after getting to know you over a period of time. The trouble is they always get greedy and when they're bored with you they start to take the piss: using the phone mid-punt, short-timing you, failing to turn up for outcalls, demanding presents, tips for the maid, payment for extras and generally making your sessions unpleasant. Then they feign surprise and indignation by plaguing you with texts and nuisance phone calls when you stop visiting. You can't win. It's a nuisance because you have to go through the hassle of getting a new regular. It's happened to me several times over the past few years.

^ I get bored of people moaning

I like a wg moaning....

It's clear that WGs value regulars highly but does there ever come a point where seeing an individual regular punter becomes boring?

Or is it the case that no matter how boring or routine it might be, that regular will always be considered a dependable and reliable punter (and therefore reliable source of income.)

Personally, after the period of time you seem to

have in mind, I'd consider that regular a friend.

God, no. A guy who can take his pick from thousands of other women coming back to you time and time again? More concerned with making sure I make it amazing for him every time. I mean, my God, what a compliment. There maybe is an element of feeling more relaxed, like 'I know what I'm doing here', but thats not boredom, that's affection and interest.

The trouble is they always get greedy and when they're bored with you they start to take the piss

I challenge your use of the word "always" in the sentance above WNP. I have been seeing a couple of WGs regularly for a couple of years now and i have to say that their service to me just gets better and better. I honestly couldn't imagine either of them taking the piss with any of their clients tbh. I have little doubt that if they were bored of me, they would find other clients to take my place and stop accepting my bookings as both are pretty much in demand, even in these troubled times.

Sure, some girls might extract the urine with regulars, but certainly not all.

Of course. The same way punters get bored of WG's. :rolleyes:

Yes, but when a punter gets bored of a WG, he stops seeing her and starts looking at the other fish in the sea. The OP was asking when a regular client becomes boring, do you WGs grit your teeth and think of the fee, or do you move him on and fill his slot with someone a bit fresher and more exciting.

I'm guessing the answer usually begins with "it depends ....." :D .

I challenge your use of the word "always" in the sentance above WNP. I have been seeing a couple of WGs regularly for a couple of years now and i have to say that their service to me just gets better and better. I honestly couldn't imagine either of them taking the piss with any of their clients tbh. I have little doubt that if they were bored of me, they would find other clients to take my place and stop accepting my bookings as both are pretty much in demand, even in these troubled times.

I pretty much share your perspective. I don't see anyone frequently enough to be classified as a "regular" by most definitions, but I do make return visits, sometimes at long intervals :o but have always felt well received on my return. Maybe it is all explained by cake.

Yes, but when a punter gets bored of a WG, he stops seeing her and starts looking at the other fish in the sea. The OP was asking when a regular client becomes boring, do you WGs grit your teeth and think of the fee, or do you move him on and fill his slot with someone a bit fresher and more exciting.

.....on how much in demand she is ... perhaps ?

The trouble is they always get greedy and when they're bored with you they start to take the piss.

I challenge your use of the word "always" in the sentance above WNP.

I agree with Northwinds - a small proportion of girls might do it but if it was widespread, well there wouldn't be many occurrences of longer term regulars as seems to be evidenced on this forum would there?

WNP - maybe you have just been a bit unlucky?

I pretty much share your perspective. I don't see anyone frequently enough to be classified as a "regular" by most definitions, but I do make return visits, sometimes at long intervals :o but have always felt well received on my return. Maybe it is all explained by cake.

My 'regular' is more along the lines of you Vicar - I've been seeing her for about five years but sometimes there can be a long gap between visits, other times I will see her a few times close together. Each time, I get a really warm welcome. It must be down to my charm though rather than cake ;)

I agree with Northwinds - a small proportion of girls might do it but if it was widespread, well there wouldn't be many occurrences of longer term regulars as seems to be evidenced on this forum would there?

WNP - maybe you have just been a bit unlucky?

My 'regular' is more along the lines of you Vicar - I've been seeing her for about five years but sometimes there can be a long gap between visits, other times I will see her a few times close together. Each time, I get a really warm welcome. It must be down to my charm though rather than cake ;)

Surely the opposite of WNP describes should happen? With regulars, I tend to be more easy going with time etc? I have some regulars I have been seeing for years. It never gets boring. I genuinely look forward to seeing them.

The word always relates to my personal experience and the girls I have seen. Your experiences may be different, but in my case regulars always turn unpleasant, whether you like it or not.

They say familiarity breeds contempt on both sides.

Most of us have gents we have been seeing for years always a pleasure never a chore, guys you genuinely feel yourself looking forward to seeing.

Other times you have guys in your phone that you only see in an emergency when funds are a little low or on quiet times, these are the guys that really have nothing per-say wrong with them but they hang around that little longer, take that little more time, ask too many questions, do not respect that you have a life and it is busy!

So the answer is yes and no!

Surely the opposite of WNP describes should happen? With regulars, I tend to be more easy going with time etc? I have some regulars I have been seeing for years. It never gets boring. I genuinely look forward to seeing them.

It does in my experience of punting with numerous regulars over the years. For a time it gets better and better as she gets to know what makes me tick sexually, only when i get bored which is always the case at some point do i stop seeing her or she retires or moves on.

I also punt with newbies to me for variety so its rarely the case that i am only punting with a regular but a good friend of mine only punts with his regular lady and has no interest elsewhere and been doing so for a long time. :)

I don't equate 'regular' with 'frequent'. The two ladies i referred to probably only get a visit from me once every two months or so (probably much to their relief :P ), but that has been going on for a couple of years now, so i think of them as my regulars and they have both referred to me as the same. Certainly, familiarity is not yet breeding contempt for us.

Much like smiths though, i like to see newbies (to me) as well, to mix things up and add variety. This works well, apart from the temptation to expand my coterie of regulars which would become financially crippling. Oh, the agony of it all :D .

The word always relates to my personal experience and the girls I have seen. Your experiences may be different, but in my case regulars always turn unpleasant, whether you like it or not.

My experience is very different, I have had long time regulars and still do have, coming fortnightly for years. I hae had regulars that haven't heard from again and I just presume they have had a change in their circumstances, is a little weird when they start telling you about their life and you wonder how they are getting on but you will never know. (touch wood) never ever had a problem with a regular and boredom doesn't come into it, it is nice to know who you are seeing and that they are fine.

Edited by Abbi

.....on how much in demand she is ... perhaps ?

... Or just how excruciatingly boring the regular has become !!!!!!

Edited by Northwinds

Thats rotten luck WNP. It sounds like the law of averages should mean that your next reg is a LOT more pleasant long-term. Best of British and remember, the search for a new reg can be fun in it's own right ;) .

I don't equate 'regular' with 'frequent'. The two ladies i referred to probably only get a visit from me once every two months or so (probably much to their relief :P ), but that has been going on for a couple of years now, so i think of them as my regulars and they have both referred to me as the same. Certainly, familiarity is not yet breeding contempt for us.

Much like smiths though, i like to see newbies (to me) as well, to mix things up and add variety. This works well, apart from the temptation to expand my coterie of regulars which would become financially crippling. Oh, the agony of it all :D .

For me the time interval between visits can often be considerably longer. I do tend to keep in touch perodically between visits, sometimes meeting up for lunch (or cake) with no "naughtiness" involved, or simply via PM/email.

I'm sure if the ladies concerned were bored, they would find a subtle but effective way of getting rid of me :huh:

Well I don't recognize any of the negative aspects of seeing a regular, I have found I have become more relaxed with a regular. I love the gossip, the banter and the reminiscing you can have with them. For me it isn't just about sex, although it is important and great, it is about the anticipation of seeing her and whole time together and with a regular I have always found that it is never rushed. We have got to know each other's likes and dislikes and respect them. If I want something in particular which she is not comfortable with I know it is cool to seek it elsewhere.

Guess I might have been lucky in my choice.

God, no. A guy who can take his pick from thousands of other women coming back to you time and time again? More concerned with making sure I make it amazing for him every time. I mean, my God, what a compliment. There maybe is an element of feeling more relaxed, like 'I know what I'm doing here', but thats not boredom, that's affection and interest.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I never forget that a regular/repeat client can always abandon me for a much younger model or just want a different face and body

to spend an hour with. Many regular clients see others anyway while still coming back to us but I have always said that if he

comes back to me a second time then it is a great compliment to me. When the number of visits is well into double figures

then I do anything BUT sit back and take it all for granted.

Any client who begins to spot that I am not giving the same welcome or service can make his visit to me his last at any time.

However... I ... like most girls I imagine... will have a cull from time to time for various reasons. Happily though it takes the

form of just a polite refusal for any more appointments rather than a swipe on the back of the head with a club.

( I can think of one or two who deserved the second method though )

lovelyslut, on 20 April 2011 - 20:47, said:

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I never forget that a regular/repeat client can always abandon me for a much younger model or just want a different face and body

to spend an hour with. Many regular clients see others anyway while still coming back to us but I have always said that if he

comes back to me a second time then it is a great compliment to me. When the number of visits is well into double figures

then I do anything BUT sit back and take it all for granted.

Any client who begins to spot that I am not giving the same welcome or service can make his visit to me his last at any time.

However... I ... like most girls I imagine... will have a cull from time to time for various reasons. Happily though it takes the

form of just a polite refusal for any more appointments rather than a swipe on the back of the head with a club.

( I can think of one or two who deserved the second method though )

I couldn't put either of your points better myself... what I will say is, if a client is that regular, they will read us like a book, and would know if we were bored or not.

Edited by LouisaPSUk

I couldn't put either of your points better myself... what I will say is, if a client is that regular, they will read us like a book, and would know if we were bored or not.

Come on... we all know that even if a guy has been married etc for years, he still can't read a woman! :D;)