Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pvcman

Liability Insurance

7 posts in this topic

The topic of liability insurance came up at work recently and it made me wonder if any indie WGs have it?

What would you do if a punter decided to sue you, say if you accidentally injured him during an appointment? Would a punter have the legal right to do this? (I'm sure the legal brains like Silverado and Irgendeiner will know the score...)

I guess unless it was a very serious incident, it would be unlikely that a punter would sue a WG for fear of exposing his habit in court.

I noticed that Paris has a First Aid box in her new apartment, which is a good idea and, come to think of it, she has a naughty nurse uniform too! Think she probably needs a defibrillator as well, although I would settle for mouth to cock resuscitation any day (or night)!

Think she probably needs a defibrillator as well, although I would settle for mouth to cock resuscitation any day (or night)!

There was a report recently, I think, that a Swiss agency had provided its WGs with defibrilltors and training in their use, after a couple of unfortunate experiences with elderly punters.....

There was a report recently, I think, that a Swiss agency had provided its WGs with defibrilltors and training in their use, after a couple of unfortunate experiences with elderly punters.....

I can see it now on the Purple Site... a new box on the list of likes - First Aid!

Indeed there was, it was because so many old age pensioners from Italy were visiting,and someone had died on the job.

Edited by elrond

Indeed there was, it was because so many old age pensioners from Italy were visiting,and someone had died on the job.

Wasnt there a rich guy who died at the hands of his domantrix, i vaguely recall a thread on here about it. :)

Wasnt there a rich guy who died at the hands of his domantrix, i vaguely recall a thread on here about it. :)

Yes, last year - it was a motorsport boss who visited a domme in Belgium. Not sure what the outcome was and if she was charged/convicted of any offence.