Mawgan

London Agencies

11 posts in this topic

Back in the UK for a while and looking for a reliable agency. I used to use Hot-Collection but slightly wary of the amount of photoshop, though have met some stunning girls through them, (Olivia for example). HoD are great, but closed at the weekends. Bunnies I'm going to try soon - good range of ladies/services and you can easily find out who is working which day.

I'm not looking for any specific type of lady/service, just someone that can reliably help when I feel the urge.. Thanks..

Maxes & Allure have always been great ones for me.

Maxes & Allure have always been great ones for me.

I would say Bunnies altho the girls are'nt as raunchy as Maxes the Bunnies are fun and the receptionists are better informed and more organised than Maxes.

I do like Bunnies and don't think you will go far wrong with them. However, I would point you towards Annas Angels: great selection, accurate pictures (some of the more recent ones seem to be photoshopped but the majority are reliable), clear lists of services and of for what extras are charged (two points on which Bunnies falls down, I feel). If, when you ask for "someone that can reliably help when I feel the urge", you mean you want an agency where the receptionists can point you towards the right girl for your requirements then I would suggest Agency Touch Of Class would be a good choice.

+1 for Maxes

+1 for Maxes

+2 for maxes!

+2 for maxes!

Maxes are still very good but a lot of the very best Angels have left, ie Tiana,Tammy,Alexis,Jade,Erin,Mimi,Crissy, still some great girls but take a close look at the galleries, majority look the same (busty blondes), not the variety there used to be and so few A+ Angels.

No 4 for 3 anymore and all day bookings reduced from 12hrs to 10, no parties also.

For variety/choice Bunnies is better.

I do like Bunnies and don't think you will go far wrong with them. However, I would point you towards Annas Angels: great selection, accurate pictures (some of the more recent ones seem to be photoshopped but the majority are reliable), clear lists of services and of for what extras are charged (two points on which Bunnies falls down, I feel). If, when you ask for "someone that can reliably help when I feel the urge", you mean you want an agency where the receptionists can point you towards the right girl for your requirements then I would suggest Agency Touch Of Class would be a good choice.

We are limited to the information we can publish....but by all means ask the receptionists if you are not sure of any extra charges or services....they are also great at recommending a suitable choice for you if you give them your preferences......and we can do raunchy ;) just ask Mary Rose and Lucy Jade :D:)

x x x

Personally I found the receptionist at bunnies very nice and friendly and welcoming, however on two occasions the girls didn't do the service I was promised. My friend also had the same experience and as a result I have stayed away and used another agency. Either the girls were letting the agency down or the agency were not totally honest with the punters.

Bunnie Please don't take offence but this was my experience and like I said I found you lovely.

X

Personally I found the receptionist at bunnies very nice and friendly and welcoming, however on two occasions the girls didn't do the service I was promised. My friend also had the same experience and as a result I have stayed away and used another agency. Either the girls were letting the agency down or the agency were not totally honest with the punters.

Bunnie Please don't take offence but this was my experience and like I said I found you lovely.

X

That's kind of my point. Not specifically about Bunnies I stress, but have had experiences with others who have promised something but failed to deliver. I absolutely appreciate some services may be at discretion and on the day not on offer. However, I am starting to really dislike overly 'shopped photos. Having been highly recommended a lady who turned out to be a couple of dress sizes bigger and a god few years older than I'd been told, my original post was looking for a more reliable/realistic agency..

Until last year my top favourites were:

1. Bunnies

2. Touch Of Class

3. Admiral

This year its:

1. Touch Of Class

2. Hot Collections

3. Bunnies

But still feel all three are equally good in their own way..