Lemmys warts

Longest Commute?

38 posts in this topic

With so many beautiful ladies available through out the Uk it seems a shame to restrict one's punts to the local area. I have driven from Edinburgh to Milton Keynes for an appointment, then back again, just because the lady was so hot.

As it happens, it was worth 11 hours driving for a 2 hour appointment but I still cant help thinking in the cold light of day that I must be bonkers! Am I alone in this buffoonery or a member of a select club of discerning punters?

Whats the longest commute anybody has had to an appointment? You cant count it if your were going that way anyway, i.e. a driver.

I've got the straight jacket waiting.

LW

Kama of Kingston offers a chauffeur to pick you up at the airport and take you back afterwards. She is close to Gatwick and Heathrow, so look up her FR's and see if there are any tales to tell there. She is good, but not that good.

London to Norwich for me

I am up there. Was she worth it, if so who

I once opened my front door to a lady visiting me.:eek:

south warwickshire to York. 2 1/2 hrs each way. lovely.

And I thought I was crazy to extend a work trip to Hitchen to Milton Keynes for a bit of R&R.

Hi,

I remember 3 yrs ago, and I actually met him, someone that came from Arizona ?? to Manchester and Bury !!

BD

As an aside, generally - how far will a girl travel and for what minimum length of time?

I once drove around 3 hours each way for a 2 hour incall. It was a great experience with a great girl, but since then I have seen a girl who is much closer and it was a much better experience. :eek:

Well I guess I'm kinda lucky in that a girl I wanted to see for ages in MK started working in deepest Surrey, from 2 hrs to 1/2 hr away! Awesome! Sorry to be off topic, slightly, but it ain't easy getting away from where I work so I count myself lucky ha ha:D

As an aside, generally - how far will a girl travel and for what minimum length of time?

1 hour booking = 1 hour (max) travel = 30 mins each way (Max)

2 " " = 2 " " " = 1 hour " " "

And so on

The longer the booking the longer the waiting time for driver so its all got to be factored in to the cost

Generally: appointment duration should be at least double of the travelling time both ways.

So, if travelling time 30 min (both ways 1 hour), then its 2 hours minimum booking required. That is how I am calculating it, anyway.

Generally: appointment duration should be at least double of the travelling time both ways.

So, if travelling time 30 min (both ways 1 hour), then its 2 hours minimum booking required. That is how I am calculating it, anyway.

15 mins traveling for an hour booking:confused:

15 mins traveling for an hour booking:confused:

Yep, I would go for an hour booking, as long as the travel is not more then 15 min each way.

If I had/will have a drink and going to use bicycle, instead of the car, then he after extend it to the longer duration, because it will take me an hour at least to get to him and at least 4 hours back. ;-). I am not a bloody Mark Cavendish. :eek:

Whats the longest commute anybody has had to an appointment? You cant count it if your were going that way anyway, i.e. a driver.
Damn, and I was gonna say 9.000 miles.

I have a reg who travels two hours both ways (4hrs) for a 2 hour booking. Mind you we always have such a good laugh and chat the booking does run over the time :eek:

I had a few clients that would drive up from London (which is can often take as along as four hours depending on traffick), at least once a month. My friends and I have had guys fly over from Denmark regularly. About three/four times a year another guys flys up to Manchester from Jersey for an overnighter.

One guy comes over from Canada just to visit three of us in the same town then back again, tells his mates he's off on a punting trip as opposed to a hunting trip and many many clients fly over from Ireland.

Edinburgh to London for an overnight - worth every penny and minute!

blackpool to coventry, it was Xenia and it was a lovely 3 hour booking, and was definiteley worth the trip.

:eek:;)

With so many beautiful ladies available through out the Uk it seems a shame to restrict one's punts to the local area. I have driven from Edinburgh to Milton Keynes for an appointment, then back again, just because the lady was so hot.

As it happens, it was worth 11 hours driving for a 2 hour appointment but I still cant help thinking in the cold light of day that I must be bonkers! Am I alone in this buffoonery or a member of a select club of discerning punters?

I've got the straight jacket waiting.

LW

Wow.... this women must have been God's gift to men if you was driving 11 Fooking Hours..... there and back.... I would never do that.... that's just insane... however I understand exactly what you mean to venture out of your local punting area.... The furthest I am willing to travel is an hour... however I am very tempted to see sandy's establishment and see what all the fuss is about... most member's on this forum know that I am not a big fan of massage parlours and only see inde's.... however I have not seen one negative report yet from this place... and there has been hundred's of FR submitted...

However... If I was ever to be acquainted with a WG that knocked me for six and her telephone manor matched also... then I would be tempted to drive another 30 minutes extra :D

MrPunt

I once submitted a very poor FR for a sandys girl, it was on for a long time before she managed to get it removed, which I think was wrong I had a number of other reports for various girls and only the one negative, I still feel it was valid and should have been left on.

I once submitted a very poor FR for a sandys girl, it was on for a long time before she managed to get it removed, which I think was wrong I had a number of other reports for various girls and only the one negative, I still feel it was valid and should have been left on.

I find it difficult to believe you... because one friend of mine has been to sandy's... about a year ago.... he has never ever been to a massage parlour or Inde's WG... and he is Excessively meticulous about women and who he likes.... hygiene...Basically he is one annoying f*ucker... I was expecting him to have a bitchfest when he came back from sandy's to tell me about his experience... he was in praise of the place, discreet, very high standard of professionalism, very high customer service standards from both receptionist and WG's... WG he saw... I believe it was carolynne... knocked him for six.... and guess what.... he is now a regular at sandy's and even has a membership there.....

So... you can understand my reasoning on why I don't take you at face value, however I am willing to let you elaborate on the experience if you will... such as; The girl's name, when you went to sandy's and what exactly happened???

Thanks

MrPunt

Leeds to Aberdeen by train (for an overnight) and back again

I find it difficult to believe you... because one friend of mine has been to sandy's... about a year ago.... he has never ever been to a massage parlour or Inde's WG... and he is Excessively meticulous about women and who he likes.... hygiene...Basically he is one annoying f*ucker... I was expecting him to have a bitchfest when he came back from sandy's to tell me about his experience... he was in praise of the place, discreet, very high standard of professionalism, very high customer service standards from both receptionist and WG's... WG he saw... I believe it was carolynne... knocked him for six.... and guess what.... he is now a regular at sandy's and even has a membership there.....

So... you can understand my reasoning on why I don't take you at face value, however I am willing to let you elaborate on the experience if you will... such as; The girl's name, when you went to sandy's and what exactly happened???

Thanks

MrPunt

For goodness sake, Pierrot has already written an FR on the encounter. It wasn't his fault it got taken down, so why should he have to write it all out again, just for the privilege of you believing him. If he says he had one bad punt there, lets take it on face value. Sandy's has an awesome rep - the HoD of the North if you will, but that doesn't mean that every punt at the establishment is fantastic. Girls have off nights everywhere, Sandy's included. One bad punt from Pierrot a while ago doesn't exactly ruin their rep now, does it ?