Czechmate

Golders Green Indies ?

39 posts in this topic

How independent are the girls in "that flat" in Golders Green ? The profiles on A*k of Ann, Veronica, Cindy, Sarah, Tasty Pussy all disappeared yesterday and are still off. Suggests they are more closely linked than you might think. And sometimes the girls move off to 1 or 2 other flats for a while (Richmond, Ealing ?). Any thoughts ?

Anyone know what happened to 'cute ann' from golders green?

How independent are the girls in "that flat" in Golders Green ? The profiles on A*k of Ann, Veronica, Cindy, Sarah, Tasty Pussy all disappeared yesterday and are still off. Suggests they are more closely linked than you might think. And sometimes the girls move off to 1 or 2 other flats for a while (Richmond, Ealing ?). Any thoughts ?

Yep - I spotted that flat a while back and reckon it looks suspect. Others on here (who've visited) say no. Personally I'll err on the side of caution and stay away. The prices, ads and services look too good to be true.

And you know what they say about things that look too good to be true...

Anyone know what happened to 'cute ann' from golders green?

Ann has retired for the foreseeable future.

There was some talk of her returning recently but it never happened.

By the way, for what it's worth, she was an outstanding and beautiful WG - I can't really say that about the others from the same place though.

Yep - I spotted that flat a while back and reckon it looks suspect. Others on here (who've visited) say no. Personally I'll err on the side of caution and stay away. The prices, ads and services look too good to be true.

And you know what they say about things that look too good to be true...

The OPs post was from last August and those profiles were there on Adultw0rk when i looked very shortly after his post.

I discussed this flat among others in the area with you this week on another thread and the prices and services on some of the profiles are correct because i actually punted with Veronica, Tasty Pussy, now gone as far as i know, Sexy Sarah and others in one flat, and Cute Ann who moved months ago to another flat in Temple Fortune before retiring and recently returning.

Up to you if you wish to err on the side of caution, sounds sensible to me, but what some offer isnt too good to be true, it is what they offer. I would clarify i no longer recommend any of them for different reasons except Ann but she doesnt offer FPS unfortunately now.

Ann has retired for the foreseeable future.

There was some talk of her returning recently but it never happened.

By the way, for what it's worth, she was an outstanding and beautiful WG - I can't really say that about the others from the same place though.

Ann is back on A/W advertising Foot Worship in nw11 Clarence, of no interest to me.

She was by a country mile the best WG in nw11 IMO but Veronica was great for many punts then i had to walk after i turned up to find her hygiene especially from her pussy was horrendous, i did post about this and Ann returning on the £100 London thread.:D

Ann is back on A/W advertising Foot Worship in nw11 Clarence, of no interest to me.

She was by a country mile the best WG in nw11 IMO but Veronica was great for many punts then i had to walk after i turned up to find her hygiene especially from her pussy was horrendous, i did post about this and Ann returning on the £100 London thread.:D

smiths, if you look at the top of the profile under "Hello guys!", it says "SORRY I'M NOT AVAIL".

I did wonder whether she was or wasn't available though because her profile has been tweaked recently and she seems (or someone with access to her profile) seems to be logging in every now and then.

smiths, if you look at the top of the profile under "Hello guys!", it says "SORRY I'M NOT AVAIL".

I did wonder whether she was or wasn't available though because her profile has been tweaked recently and she seems (or someone with access to her profile) seems to be logging in every now and then.

When i last looked she was available, perhaps she wasnt getting enough punters to justify continuing.

What a crying shame though, foot worship FFS, after punting with her dozens of times including many times a week for long periods, she is a lady built for sex and very good at it she was too in my view:), but of course its up to her what she offers. I am hoping she might return to offering a FPS, my FR on her disappeared when she retired so i assume she has none now and would have to start from scratch on here, but her feedback on A/W is still there i note.:D

When i last looked she was available, perhaps she wasnt getting enough punters to justify continuing.

What a crying shame though, foot worship FFS, after punting with her dozens of times including many times a week for long periods, she is a lady built for sex and very good at it she was too in my view:), but of course its up to her what she offers. I am hoping she might return to offering a FPS, my FR on her disappeared when she retired so i assume she has none now and would have to start from scratch on here, but her feedback on A/W is still there i note.:(

I agree, I punted with her on many occasions and found her to be one of my best punts ever, definitely in my top ten. The way she kissed was one of the best things about her :D

I agree, I punted with her on many occasions and found her to be one of my best punts ever, definitely in my top ten. The way she kissed was one of the best things about her :D

Your bringing all the memories back now and if i say anymore i will get done for Cheerleading.:(;)

Your bringing all the memories back now and if i say anymore i will get done for Cheerleading.:D;)

How can one cheerlead someone who is no longer working? :(;)

That reminds me, she looked great in a cheerleaders outfit when I punted her one fine summer's day :)

I think Cute Ann's eye-candy crown got taken by Andrea2.0 or whatever she's called. Never punted with her (2.0), as the advice at the time was to go with Half-Italian Isabella. Kind of regretted it, though.

I think Cute Ann's eye-candy crown got taken by Andrea2.0 or whatever she's called. Never punted with her (2.0), as the advice at the time was to go with Half-Italian Isabella. Kind of regretted it, though.

I punted with an Andrea at a 3some with Veronica in the flat the OP is referring to last year, but her A/W pictures dont match the Andrea who is advertised now. The one i met had small tits but was indeed very attractive in my view but also vanilla in her services, poor DFK meant i never saw her again.:rolleyes:

So...she's actually Andrea v2.01?

No-one's @W photos are going to match those for Andrea, because those photos (in fact all of the GG EE mob) bear more resemblance to Lord of the Rings than reality. They obviously just trawl some glamour photos - and say (in Polish) "She's got shoulder length blonde hair, like me. Smudge out the face, and in my wildest dreams, I'd look like that."

Tried the new girl in Oakwood/Southgate? Shares with another one.

no longer going to bother with EE in golders green anymore. It seems that everytime I contacted a diff. WG, it took me to the same flat behind KFC on Golders Green Road. Plus it never ends up being the girl I want to see.

So...she's actually Andrea v2.01?

No-one's @W photos are going to match those for Andrea, because those photos (in fact all of the GG EE mob) bear more resemblance to Lord of the Rings than reality. They obviously just trawl some glamour photos - and say (in Polish) "She's got shoulder length blonde hair, like me. Smudge out the face, and in my wildest dreams, I'd look like that."

Tried the new girl in Oakwood/Southgate? Shares with another one.

Who i saw doesnt look like any of the present profiles. Not all the EE photos are inaccurate, not that i am now recommending her, but Veronicas are of her for example.:rolleyes:

no longer going to bother with EE in golders green anymore. It seems that everytime I contacted a diff. WG, it took me to the same flat behind KFC on Golders Green Road. Plus it never ends up being the girl I want to see.

There were 2 flats each end of the sliproad that i used, one with a black metal staircase leading to it which the OP is referring to and another with quite a few stone steps i had to climb, avoid both is my advice now.:rolleyes:

There were 2 flats each end of the sliproad that i used, one with a black metal staircase leading to it which the OP is referring to and another with quite a few stone steps i had to climb, avoid both is my advice now.

Are you kidding me?!? I thought there was only one - the one with that fucking whirring noise every two minutes. I just saw "1 minute from station" and turned up at that one assuming I knew where it was. I might have ended up with the wrong girls.

Who i saw doesnt look like any of the present profiles. Not all the EE photos are inaccurate, not that i am now recommending her, but Veronicas are of her for example.:rolleyes:

Ah, Veronica - was she in Ann/Pat's flat? If so, she was one of those that scored too low for me to rate.

Are you kidding me?!? I thought there was only one - the one with that fucking whirring noise every two minutes. I just saw "1 minute from station" and turned up at that one assuming I knew where it was. I might have ended up with the wrong girls.

No kidding.:rolleyes: I remember reading on here about the whirring noise but i never noticed it myself. The flat with Veronica, Tasty Pussy (Pati) and Ann before she moved was the end of the road near the tube station, the other flat was right down the other end of Golders Way. No idea what the set up is now though.:(

Ah, Veronica - was she in Ann/Pat's flat? If so, she was one of those that scored too low for me to rate.

She was in that flat. She is the face and body double of the Olympic swimmer, Rebecca Adlington, same big nose and broad swimmers shoulders, she told me she was also a very keen swimmer. As my FR said some might find her too masculine, but after many great punts with her i went and she smelt horrific, especially from her pussy so i did a quick exit and never punted with her again, i definately dont recommend her because of this now, and i did post this on the £100 London thread at the time.:rolleyes:

I've recently noticed that a girl from Maida Vale called "redhaired Cutie" has mysteriously popped up in my A*W*k hot list.

Does anyone know whether this is cute Ann formerly of Golders Green, or is it just someone who has taken over her profile ?

I've recently noticed that a girl from Maida Vale called "redhaired Cutie" has mysteriously popped up in my A*W*k hot list.

Does anyone know whether this is cute Ann formerly of Golders Green, or is it just someone who has taken over her profile ?

Certainly looks like her! Would be great if she's back working properly again!

I note her Foot Worship profile has gone from the Golders Green area on Adultw0rk and the phone number is definately Cute Anns, the photos are not very good but the one where she is holding her sides looks like her, and was on her nw11 profile last year. No CIM offered which was something she used to offer and £140 an hour instead of £110 i see.

I note her Foot Worship profile has gone from the Golders Green area on Adultw0rk and the phone number is definately Cute Anns, the photos are not very good but the one where she is holding her sides looks like her, and was on her nw11 profile last year. No CIM offered which was something she used to offer and £140 an hour instead of £110 i see.

I just subscribed to her private gallery and yes all the photos are of her so it would appear that a booking is in order.

Yes I did notice the absence of CIM in the "likes" section too, but then again it's not explicitly mentioned in her "dislikes" either so who knows, could be available after all...