sadoldgit

Kings Cross Question

25 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is a stupid question but are there any walkups in thekings cross region ?

I don't think so, there are flats, parlours and indies in the area but no walkups

charly

I don't think so, there are flats, parlours and indies in the area but no walkups

charly

A couple of years ago I saw a bright door buzzer for a 'swedish model' or something like that on Caledonian Road, walking up from Kings Cross about five minutes on the right. In general if they were to be anywhere they would be on or around the Kings Cross end of Caledonian Road, as there are a number of shall we say erotic establishments there eg shops, strip pub, massage place.

in my experience kings cross, with the exception of agency girls who happen to be based there, is the worst area in London in terms of poor service, bad attitude of wgs, unattractiveness of girls and scams

in my experience kings cross, with the exception of agency girls who happen to be based there, is the worst area in London in terms of poor service, bad attitude of wgs, unattractiveness of girls and scams

I remember years and years ago when that square with all the cheap hotels on the other side of the road from the station was, next to Soho, London's punting hotspot. You'd have literally tens and twenties of girls daily who'd come down from the north (not to mention a few locals too), get off the train, cross the road, ply the wares, and then take the last train home with a pocketful of cash. I presume this is no longer the case and the square has returned to normal. Don't get to that area myself anymore, so wouldn't know. Memories, memories...

I remember years and years ago when that square with all the cheap hotels on the other side of the road from the station was, next to Soho, London's punting hotspot. You'd have literally tens and twenties of girls daily who'd come down from the north (not to mention a few locals too), get off the train, cross the road, ply the wares, and then take the last train home with a pocketful of cash. I presume this is no longer the case and the square has returned to normal. Don't get to that area myself anymore, so wouldn't know. Memories, memories...

My friend, Kings Cross is now just 5 minutes walk from Paradise, and I know from very recent experience.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but are there any walkups in thekings cross region ?

Loads of girls in Caledonian Road area,just 5 minutes from Kings Cross. Most are EE I have seen several and they were all gorgeous and gave good service. I have arrived at the station, seen there was disruption, called ahead, seen a girl for a 30min session and been back 1 hour later when the trains had improved.

Funnily enough,the one with the least GFE nickname 'Fuck and Go', really not conjuring up what I look for, was available when called and turned out to be pretty, absolutely sweet and gave excellent service. Looked like a young Kate Winslett. I would have done an FR except I never asked her name,and I couldn't bring myself to review her by her Nick!

Look at purple site and do a proximity search 1 mile from N1.

My friend, Kings Cross is now just 5 minutes walk from Paradise, and I know from very recent experience.

Any chance of a clue? 5 minutes in which direction?

you mean worse than Hounslow ? that takes some doing.

You mean Argyll Square, yes I remember that too. All stopped now.

Loads of girls in Caledonian Road area,just 5 minutes from Kings Cross. Most are EE I have seen several and they were all gorgeous and gave good service. I have arrived at the station, seen there was disruption, called ahead, seen a girl for a 30min session and been back 1 hour later when the trains had improved.

Funnily enough,the one with the least GFE nickname 'Fuck and Go', really not conjuring up what I look for, was available when called and turned out to be pretty, absolutely sweet and gave excellent service. Looked like a young Kate Winslett. I would have done an FR except I never asked her name,and I couldn't bring myself to review her by her Nick!

Daffon's absolutely right, there are some treasures in the area although many with dodgy nicknames, I'd recommend affordale fuck £60 from the other site. She's a bit older than her stated age but very good value for money for a GFE experience

charly

Sorry, but the purple site? Do you mean **?

Funnily enough,the one with the least GFE nickname 'Fuck and Go', really not conjuring up what I look for, was available when called and turned out to be pretty, absolutely sweet and gave excellent service. Looked like a young Kate Winslett.

Her profile says she does bareback though. The other site is a complete minefield as far as that is concerned.

Any chance of a clue? 5 minutes in which direction?

Paris - at Russell Square, 5 minutes walk from KC.

Kings Cross used to be a main target area for street girls to pick up punters, this area has now been cleaned up big time, ive not seen any wgs picking up punters outside the station for over 15 yrs now.

A friend of mine used to years ago work the signal box at KX station, Told me that the WGs used to take clients round the back of the signal box to do the deed.

William

Is this still true today ?

Good question - there are better spots in either direction (Euston & Islington) currently.....

you mean worse than Hounslow ? that takes some doing.

Never punted that far west myself so couldnt compare.

It was certainly by far, the worst punting locale during my early days of phone box card, parlour and sauna punts.

The West End, East London (an oriental paradise) and even the dreaded Soho walk-ups offered a far better 'good punt hit rate' than Kings Cross, since I never had a single decent punt in that area.

Aside from the decline in 'street walkers', has the Kings Cross scene changed much since the late 90s early 2000s ?

I wouldve thought Hounslow would be able to offer up some beautiful Southern Asian women what with the area's very large Indian/Pakistani/Bengali communities ?

I've had some great punts with some gorgeous Indian girls in the past (not in Hounslow though)

Edited by BillGoldberg

Where's Jeffrey Archer when you need him?

Good question - there are better spots in either direction (Euston & Islington) currently.....

Islington ? Really ?

A couple of years ago I saw a bright door buzzer for a 'swedish model' or something like that on Caledonian Road, walking up from Kings Cross about five minutes on the right. In general if they were to be anywhere they would be on or around the Kings Cross end of Caledonian Road, as there are a number of shall we say erotic establishments there eg shops, strip pub, massage place.

another walkup other than soho? is it still there?

You mean Argyll Square, yes I remember that too. All stopped now.

Long time ago, it all got cleaned up. My very first punt ever, with a lovely Scottish girl, beautiful curvey figure, superb breasts and proper stockings and suspenders. I was hooked there and then, and I've never looked back, more than 30 years later!

I recall driving round the back of the station in the mid 1990s and seeing graffiti: " DPP nicked here."

His wife left him when it hit the press and sadly she killed herself a few years later unable to live with the truth.

Loads of girls in Caledonian Road area,just 5 minutes from Kings Cross.

I recall in the late 70s walking down the Caledonian Road after work (I was a fresh faced 21 straight from uni at the time) after playing football in Kentish Town to be confronted by literally dozens of ladies lining the pavement awaiting business. This was my first close encounter with wgs and I was amazed by how ordinary (ie girl next door) they looked.

They're long gone following repeated clean up activities from the authorities.

Nowadays when viewed through the eyes of a seasoned punter, I wouldn't have said no to many of them.

Edited by Confuscius

London doesn't seem to have any British wg's left anymore, that's why I go hod