Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claire

Is This A Fair Field Report?

24 posts in this topic

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103415

This chap paid £70 for half an hour and had the full time. He states that the lady was stunning, gave him excellent OWO and allowed RO which she enjoyed and apparently orgasmed through. The into mish, and from there to reverse cowgirl.

However, he gave her a negative report because apparently 'he could tell she wasn't into it'.

All of the above in thirty minutes with a stunning lady who up to that point had given every indication of enjoying herself - negative report?

It does seem harsh. Possibly the author has not expressed himself well enough about exactly what he found objectionable. That said, I do understand that attitude (far more than services) is a big part of the difference between a good punt and a bad one and thus how someone could partake of a full range of services from an attractive girl at a reasonable price and still feel short-changed. It has certainly happened to me.

There is also the fact that the FR system does require a strict yes or no answer to the "recommend?" and "visit again?" questions. There is many a middling punt that doesn't fit neatly with either answer yet still one must be given, leading to either an undeserved "yes" or an equally undeserved "no".

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103415

This chap paid £70 for half an hour and had the full time. He states that the lady was stunning, gave him excellent OWO and allowed RO which she enjoyed and apparently orgasmed through. The into mish, and from there to reverse cowgirl.

However, he gave her a negative report because apparently 'he could tell she wasn't into it'.

All of the above in thirty minutes with a stunning lady who up to that point had given every indication of enjoying herself - negative report?

No i don't it is a fair report.He thanks her for a great time hun,and complains he's £70 out,did he think it was free!!!And WGS do have to eat as well.Overall can't really see what he's complaining about,there's certainly a lot worse out there,for double the money.

Field reports often leave me gobsmacked when you know the other side of the story. Natalia dealt with an angry man at Divas last Thursday he has since done his report. He stayed over his hour of paid time and made sure he packed the time with exactly what he wanted and more he then came out ranted at Natalia who is the owner of Divas and because she would not give him his money back for the girl using too many wet wipes he told her he would be reporting her to Immigration and trading standards. Natalia although Polish is highly educated with a rather impressive degree, she is also a fully paid up, tax paying member of our society because of her accent she has this racism thrown at her as abuse. As for trading standards ????

Natalia was quite intimidated by this man, who was very large and called us after to ask what to do as she was quite shaken by the whole event. Should she have given him his money back and been £120 out of pocket because no way would the girl have or have been expected to refund him after having spent an hour plus having sex with the man, he would have still done his report regardless and called immigration yet in his report he is the poor hard done by victim.

Another reporter has mentioned the bed needs replacing twice, Divas has been open 5 months there is no way this bed needs replacing and he is the only man that has mentioned it. I do sometimes wonder what the Fr system is for. Clean and tidy used to be the tick list now we get cushion colour, curtain tie backs and general soft furnishings and choice of beverages and toiletries used as a bench mark for the quality of a £60 shag.

From indications in the Fr,it seems like he had an enjoyable time and the services he asked for were provide. Leoni seemed to have some enjoyable moments as well.

I have no idea exactlly what his expectations were for the time paid for. Since this is his only Fr on file. Can't determine if he is a whiner.

On the other hand Leoni (Leonie) does have other Fr's with clients that would recommend her. If Leonie feels the Fr is misleading she should add a rebuttal.

Just on this one Fr, I wouldn't have a negative view of the lady, but would have suspicions about the writer's intent.

OK so I've got this one figured out I think.

According to their website Sandy's charge £50 for half an hour, £20 to the house for the room and presumably £30 to the lady in question.

He paid his house fee of £20 and the girl then charged him £50 for 30 minutes, making £70 and not £50.

At that point, I understand what he's saying, though he isn't out £70 he's out £20.

Getting overcharged seems like a reasonable reason for not recommending.

Edited by Tibbs

OK so I've got this one figured out I think.

According to their website Sandy's charge £50 for half an hour, £20 to the house for the room and presumably £30 to the lady in question.

He paid his house fee of £20 and the girl then charged him £50 for 30 minutes, making £70 and not £50.

At that point, I understand what he's saying, though he isn't out £70 he's out £20.

Getting overcharged seems like a reasonable reason for not recommending.

I agree but i wouldnt of paid the extra if it wasnt mentioned when booking even if this meant walking. He should of complained there and then but like many punters didnt want to make a scene or spoil his vibe.

After reading the FR it may well be the WGs attitude he didnt like which he should of made clear if the case in my opinion.

My gut feeling is that its a not a fair report.

Its a long time since I've been to Sandys, but paying an amount to receptionist on arriving, then paying rest to lady is the way they have always operated. For standard service (which I think includes covered normal sex as well as massage)... I think its still £50 for 30 mins, £20 to receptionist £30 to lady. Extras... which vary from lady to lady are usually £10 each... and some charge DATY as extra, and most charge extra for uncovered oral... if its a service lady is happy to provide.

Standard practice is to discuss beforehand and agree a fee. I'm sort of surprised that anybody going to Sandy's and knowing terms like DATY doesn't understand how it works. And I'd be amazed (and I do mean that) if anybody at Sandys charged a newcomer wrongly..... its the sort of place that really values customers and wants repeat business.

Edited by jackdaw

" She was eating when I walked in " , not much of a greeting for him then. On that point alone she deserves a negative report.

What was she eating , cheese and onion crisps ? :o

" She was eating when I walked in " , not much of a greeting for him then. On that point alone she deserves a negative report.

What was she eating , cheese and onion crisps ? :o

Ermm - if he'd just walked in off the street, without an appt, is that really fair? Should parlour girls never eat just in case?

as MrsDiva says, there's more than one side to every story. I think it's perfectly possible to meet an attractive lady who does everything you ask and still leave thinking "either she hates all men or just me". Call it chemistry if you prefer.

But I'm of the opinion that one negative FR should not be a big deal and not everyone can be expected to "click" when they meet (though in practice it probably does cost girls work)

Ermm - if he'd just walked in off the street, without an appt, is that really fair? Should parlour girls never eat just in case?

Well then in that case, what about reception asking him to wait 10 mins as she is on a break. I wouldn't want to walk into a room to be confronted with a wg tucking into her sandwiches, would get things off to a bad start . First impressions, and all that . I accept we would be both looking at this from two different points Claire.

I agree with Bristol Claire.

Its not a fair report.

He made it sound like he was happy with the sex yet Some people just cannot be pleased its seems.

Perhaps he was expecting her to shine his shoes then give him the winning lottery numbers as well?

I agree with Bristol Claire.

Its not a fair report.

He made it sound like he was happy with the sex yet Some people just cannot be pleased its seems.

Perhaps he was expecting her to shine his shoes then give him the winning lottery numbers as well?

He overpaid by 40% (£70 rather than £50), doesn't that entitle him to be a little unhappy?

I would leave a similar report in a similar situation, though I must confess I'd have rung them up to talk to them about it first.

Edited by Tibbs

'I was really let down with the sevice. She was eating when I walked in, but I wasn't bothered. I made the mistake of saying it was my first time there and she charged me 50 over the 20 for the room. For that I got a light massage and then massaged her. She said I was doing a great job and not to stop.'

Seems the lady in question didn't start the appointment entirely professionally. The client felt eating when greeting a client inappropriate and also felt overcharged. First impressions count.

'We did OWO that was above average and really enjoyable. Then some DATY. Again she said I was doing a great job and not to stop. I went for about 10 minutes and she grabbed my head and crammed my face into her pussy as she came. Then she rolled over and gave one minute of fake moans. Shifted into RCG and she bopped up and down for another 2 minutes. I could tell she wasn't into it and came as fast as I could.'

The client felt the Leoni was not sincere in her manner and, although speculative, maybe the appointment was rather mechanical?

'I left knowing how many girls feel on a foggy Saturday morning. Thanks for a great time hun...except I was out 70 quid.

Think twice on this one.'

The client is expressing disatisfaction with the value of the appointment relating to his mood and feelings upon leaving. I have some sympathy with this review, although the author could have offered more detail. I have myself had appointments where the service has been mechanical, more don't than do's, disinterested or even rude attitude but yet the actual services offered were indeed provided. It's often not whether the lady will do something or not, but making the guy feel, genuinely, that she finds him alright, isn't hating every minute of the appointment and wants to make the client feel good...emotionally, nut just physically.

That's my take anyway.

...because she would not give him his money back for the girl using too many wet wipes...

I think the £20 overcharging pales into insignificance compared to this dreadful crime against decency. :rolleyes::o

Since the whole thing cost him £70, I don't think he was being charged extra for being a newbie (despite his implication otherwise), just the price for the establishment plus her fee. As for telling "she wasn't really into it", what was he expecting? She's not performing King Lear with the RSC, she's trying to look like she's enjoying herself for some clueless halfwit. And who really gives a toss that she was eating, we're all biologically required to do so and as long as she grabbed a mint, who cares?

Also, Mrs Diva's post just makes me scream for brothel legalisation so that Natalia could tell the racist twat to get lost or get a fist in the face from the big, burly security guard she could then employ to deal with the tossers so that the lovely ladies don't have to.

Since the whole thing cost him £70, ... what was he expecting? She's not performing King Lear with the RSC

True, true. But when he was asked "Would you recommend her?" in the FR, it's still perfectly OK to say "No", and even to imply that she wasn't worth a measly £70 to him. Sounds like a blow up doll would've provided an equivalent service and left him with change for the bus ride home (the bus home from Argos with his newly purchased blow up doll)

Edited by tomdavies

Since the whole thing cost him £70, I don't think he was being charged extra for being a newbie (despite his implication otherwise), just the price for the establishment plus her fee. As for telling "she wasn't really into it", what was he expecting? She's not performing King Lear with the RSC, she's trying to look like she's enjoying herself for some clueless halfwit. And who really gives a toss that she was eating, we're all biologically required to do so and as long as she grabbed a mint, who cares?

Also, Mrs Diva's post just makes me scream for brothel legalisation so that Natalia could tell the racist twat to get lost or get a fist in the face from the big, burly security guard she could then employ to deal with the tossers so that the lovely ladies don't have to.

That clueless halfwit as you call him might of saved up for the punt out of his hard earned cash. He also contributed hopefully to the WGs earnings, assuming she is a WG out of free will its her job to put on an act, smile and be friendly. I couldnt care less about eating except i dont want to be tasting the ladies food when kissing her. She is certainly due a break which is up to those that offer her work to ensure she gets so she can eat and drink.

As thread goes on... I can see both sides of debate.... and "unless you were there"... suspect its nigh impossible to have a valid view. I think my own view (that a negative is harsh) is driven by two main factors, to wit:-

1. Most of us (self included) are lazy gits who only report when service is really, really bad. I therefore... possibly wrongly... always associate a negative report as indicating really dire stuff. I don't think this overall experience would lead me (and many others) to leaving a negative report.

2. Given the way Sandiy's operates I don't think any woman there would overcharge... and I don't think it happened here, I think at start of appointment lady had a conversation with the guy, he indicated he wanted OWO and DATY and Leonie charged them as extras. She... may (not realizing the guy was new)... have not explained that to him very well. Even the lack of an explanation would surprise me... but deliberately cheating a newbie would amaze me. (Nobody who did that would continue to work at Sandys for very long.)

I ought to finish by saying I've not been to Sandys for a long time. So my high opinion of them is not based on recent experience. But its still under same ownership, and its reputation in Manchester is still very high. I doubt if things have changed that much. I'm pretty sure if guy had a quiet word with them, an amicable resolution would be likely. I hope so... because as Smiths has pointed out the guy spent money that was most likely hard earned.

If I had been overcharged £20 and the lady was not interested in providing a high standard service to you... then I would also write a negative report.

However their is always two sides of the story, if he knew he was being over charged then he should have questioned her then... "this can be awkward as it spoils the vibe and can make the client feel that he is causing trouble".

This field report is quite bizarre as he states clearly that he had some enjoyable moments and the girl was stunning and provided a above average o.w.o

So going by this information, this report is an unfair one and something to look into!

If the lady did over charge him by £20 then this would be my only discrepancy to this encounter.

MrPunt

No, I don't think our brother Tigger99's first ever report is fair at all!

He does (I think) make one point - he seems to think that the WG in point was obliged to enjoy his attentions, rather than simply provide an enjoyable (by him) erotic experience.

While it is wonderful if two people of whatever genders thrashing together in bed or wherever, each enjoys the event,and enjoys the other's pleasure I really don't think that there is any obligation on a sex-partner, wife/gf (husband/bf) or WG to actively enjoy their sex.

Long years ago I had a neat Casio calculator which would do calendar calculations. We fooled about subtracting 40 weeks from our and our mates' birthdays, and frighteningly frequently hit on the father's birthday (I now rather wonder whether when it wasn't the "father's" birthday, it was actually the mother's lover's...) which raised pretty clearly the echo of "Oh, alright dear, seeing it IS your birthday!" which doesn't exactly suggest erotic enthusiasm!

Actually in this case I think the punter's proper report was a YES to Recommend, but a NO to see her again.

If I had been overcharged £20 and the lady was not interested in providing a high standard service to you... then I would also write a negative report.

However their is always two sides of the story, if he knew he was being over charged then he should have questioned her then... "this can be awkward as it spoils the vibe and can make the client feel that he is causing trouble".

This field report is quite bizarre as he states clearly that he had some enjoyable moments and the girl was stunning and provided a above average o.w.o

So going by this information, this report is an unfair one and something to look into!

If the lady did over charge him by £20 then this would be my only discrepancy to this encounter.

MrPunt

I agree there are always two sides to the story but the FR system is a one-way non interactive report apart from a rebuttal and is obviously from the viewpoint of the person paying, the punter.

Claire, much as I believe I can understand the general point that you're making, I'm struggling as to the myestery on this one. The copy is littered with the FR writer's reasons for not recommending, and they're pretty much all comprehensible from the regular customers POV:

She was eating when I walked in, but I wasn't bothered. I would have been myself. I'm reading his 'am I bovvered' bit as 'I was slightly shocked at the unprofessionalism, but carried on despite this'

I made the mistake of saying it was my first time there and she charged me 50 over the 20 for the room. Self-explanatory. Nobody likes feeling they have paid more than they ought to have done (no matter how cheap the price)

For that I got a light massage and then massaged her. She said I was doing a great job and not to stop. (Punters code: I made an effort, but I began to think that she wanted to prevaricate)

Again she said I was doing a great job and not to stop. As above

Then she rolled over and gave one minute of fake moans. Shifted into RCG and she bopped up and down for another 2 minutes. As above

I could tell she wasn't into it and came as fast as I could. no explanation required

I left knowing how many girls feel on a foggy Saturday morning. Thanks for a great time hun... (laced with a little sarcasm perhaps?)

So, there's a bunch of legitimate disappointments; some of which are inconsequential (and they are treated as such), others are more substantial, but importantly, he's included some unqualified positives too. Overall, he wouldn't return to or recommed this lady. What's so unfair or unjust about that?

Isn't it perfectly possible to be given a service which met the overall description and is perfectly adequate without actually being recommendable?