Guest BBW Desires

Will You Do This Forever?

53 posts in this topic

This is a Thread for both the Ladies and the Gents.

For the Ladies: Do you envision being a WG forever? Is it time-limited for you? Is there a time that you think you might give up?

For the Gents: Do you think you will be a Punter until the day you die? Is it until you find the Woman of your Dreams? Is it just something you want to do until you can't get it up anymore?

For me personally, I am doing some Long-Term Studying for my Dream Career and I've got another 4-6 Years before I'm qualified....The Course is very very expensive (about £500 per month) and so I'm doing this full-time to give me a better quality of Life...

Having said that though, I DO sometimes think that when I have qualified I'm not sure I can give up this kind of money...So I'm not saying that I'll definitely give it up when I qualify...That's something I have to think about I guess.

I will do this for as long as;

a ) I'm still enjoying it; and

b ) The guys still want to enjoy me!

I've been punting for 2 1/2 years, I think I'll give it another year and a half, then I will quit. The reason being, I don't see that the financial outlay will be equal to the excitment after that.... the novelty factor will have gone. I'm already thinking to myself, that the money I spend on punting could be put to good use on other things. If money was no object, then I wouldn't stop.

Edited by Kid A

I've been punting for 2 1/2 years, I think I'll give it another year and a half, then I will quit. The reason being, I don't see that the financial outlay will be equal to the excitment after that.... the novelty factor will have gone. I'm already thinking to myself, that the money I spend on punting could be put to good use on other things. If money was no object, then I wouldn't stop.

I've been punting for 8 years now and I've thought about stopping a number of times. A couple of years ago I worked out what I'd spent and it was over £8k and like you I thought, wow, what could i have done with an extra £8k. The thing is, is that having the company of a good woman (or a bad one if needed) just about keeps me going (as sad as that may be). I would stop (I hope) if I met an amazing girl, so to get to the answer to your question, is no, I won't stop, not a least while I have the money and am still breathing.

I have a definite timescale in mind for when I am going to quit as a punter. I got into this to try a few things I had never experienced in "civvie st" and am ever so glad I did. I am also currently enjoying myself A LOT (even more so as only three hours ago I was in bed with a gorgeous Indian lady really being put through my paces and I haven't stopped grinning yet). However, the expense is considerable and once the novelty factor has gone, I think it will be habit rather than real need/desire that drives me on. So, there you go, I will quit one day (I can hear you all cry "famous last words"), but that day is not upon us yet.

I have a sneaking suspicion that stopping is easier said than done though. I suspect I will wean myself off by only seeing the odd trusted regular now and again and foregoing the opportunity to meet new girls. If this works, eventually my regs will also retire and I will then have achieved my defacto retirement. It's a plan !!!!

Still, it's not a 2011 problem ;) .

This is a Thread for both the Ladies and the Gents.

For the Ladies: Do you envision being a WG forever? Is it time-limited for you? Is there a time that you think you might give up?

For the Gents: Do you think you will be a Punter until the day you die? Is it until you find the Woman of your Dreams? Is it just something you want to do until you can't get it up anymore?

For me personally, I am doing some Long-Term Studying for my Dream Career and I've got another 4-6 Years before I'm qualified....The Course is very very expensive (about £500 per month) and so I'm doing this full-time to give me a better quality of Life...

Having said that though, I DO sometimes think that when I have qualified I'm not sure I can give up this kind of money...So I'm not saying that I'll definitely give it up when I qualify...That's something I have to think about I guess.

I will punt till i am in my box no doubt about it, i am addicted and happily so. I am also a selfish bastard who has always punted since i was 19 and i am now 46, through relationships as i cant and more importantly dont believe in monogomy, i do want love though which punting doesnt offer.

I have a lifetime of mainly good or better punting memories in my brain which are priceless so the costs involved in punting are well worth it to me and i class it as generally money very well spent. :)

Yes there is most definatly a time line for me and I wont be working anymore from July

I have done this for 6 years and now its time for me to change ,

in this last year I have made a lot of changes to my personal life, i have lost 50lbs in weight(dropped 4 dress sizes), finished my marrage and have fallen in love

and now its time for me to have a 'normal' job

and leave Louise behind...

I've been working for over ten years now, although I did take a year out because of illness and seriously missed it so can't see me finishing yet a while.

I cant see me stopping any time soon. I allow myself 12-15 punts per year at the moment (due to finances), so it is not as much as others.

I can only ever see me having fewer punts, but who knows? I cant see into the future. The only way I will stop is when the reward doesnt justify the cost, but even if I only had a couple of punts per year I think I will carry on till a ripe old age.

I cant see myself stopping anytime soon.

I'm single, have some money and my body works ok ;)

As ever, I will punt until I find my next girlfriend and then stop. Should it not work out, I'll be back again.

Whilst I do love the rush and excitement of punting, it's a stopgap between relationships.

Edited by Tibbs

I have been punting for a good few years and will continue to do so until I find in a single woman all the good qualities that I have appreciated in the WGs I have visited. Pretty unlikely, so I guess I will be punting for as long as I am capable.

No, not forever, just until I die, and I would like to think that it would be on the job, although just after and off premises, say on a number 69 bus, otherwise it would be a very unpleasant experience for the lady in question.

Edited by raylondoner

i have lost 50lbs in weight(dropped 4 dress sizes), finished my marrage and have fallen in love

and now its time for me to have a 'normal' job

and leave Louise behind...

Good luck 'Louise' - I saw you once a few years ago...very enjoyable too.....and wish you well :-)

I can see me doing this on and off for years, I do have other interests and am very part time but I love being able to wonder off and pick it up as and when I feel like.

Really not sure. But going with my present gut feeling... will probably never reach a point where I consciously decide "never again".... but will probably just come to a point where the activity fades away to practically zero as my desire dwindles with age.

And as I've admitted before... I'd punt a lot more if I lived elsewhere... so if I moved to a city centre say for last few years of my life... I might well keep going to (almost) very end.

For as long as the opportunity exist then who can with absolute honesty say they will or won't continue seeing WGs?

I've not seen a girl in about 2 and a half years now for no particular reason other than I've other things going on. However I still check out the forums and look up some online ads so don't think it will be long before I start again.

It's move likely that events out of your control will decide whether you stop seeing girls or not rather than your free will.

Who can predict what will happen in 10, 20, 30 years or more?

I've been punting since my late 20s (about 13 years) and for much of the early part of that time the big attraction was the novelty both in terms of women and trying new/different sexual experiences. Not that I'm even close to exhausting the possibilities on both fronts but as I've got older, I think the novelty factor has worn off a bit and I'm tending more to stick to what I know and am comfortable with.

How long that will last for, I don't know but as I punt no more than about every 6-8 weeks on average, I still think of it as a special treat and as such I think I'll be going for a few more years yet, but probably not forever. Another factor is that I've taken a break from time to time, longest period was about 4 years, which helped to keep it fresh.

If I punted at the frequency that some here do e.g. every week or two, I think I would have got a bit bored by now.

Edited by pvcman

Who can predict what will happen in 10, 20, 30 years or more?

I've been punting since my late 20s (about 13 years) and for much of the early part of that time the big attraction was the novelty both in terms of women and trying new/different sexual experiences. Not that I'm even close to exhausting the possibilities on both fronts but as I've got older, I think the novelty factor has worn off a bit and I'm tending more to stick to what I know and am comfortable with.

How long that will last for, I don't know but as I punt no more than about every 6-8 weeks on average, I still think of it as a special treat and as such I think I'll be going for a few more years yet, but probably not forever. Another factor is that I've taken a break from time to time, longest period was about 4 years, which helped to keep it fresh.

If I punted at the frequency that some here do e.g. every week or two, I think I would have got a bit bored by now.

Unless incapable or dead i know i will be still punting in future. There is no novelty factor involved for me, its the norm as i wish it to be and a mainly great fun pastime. I get pissed off by being lied to on occassion but the fun outweighs the bad by far so its well worth it in every way. :)

If money was no object then I'd probably do it every day but then again I'm relatively new at this "hobby" so who knows when I will start to not find it as exciting.

I'll punt for as long as I'm able too. I'll enjoy it while I can because one day I'll not be able to do it and would regret not having more punts.

I didn't start punting until late in life. Incredibly it just never occurred to me. But now that I've been bitten I think I'm completely hooked. Each year - usually around December - I promise myself to call it a day - usually when I stop to think how ridiculous I must look hauling my ancient frame across the taut body of a gorgeous young woman. But sure enough each April those thoughts start gnawing away in my simple mind and off I go again. In my time I have met some absolutely lovely girls of all ages and ethnicities; and I'm fortunate that, although there's been a few disappointing punts, I've never had a bad one. So my answer is there's no plan for me to retire; when it happens it happens. Now, what do they say about old soldiers?

I've just got bored with sexual gratification in any form recently. I can't even wank successfully and I only get to come to orgasm, say, one punt in ten. It's down to medication and now that even poppers and sildenafil are off the menu I can't see the point. I'm still at it occasionally but it's more from force of habit than desire or need. Time to hang up my guns perhaps.

Unless incapable or dead i know i will be still punting in future. There is no novelty factor involved for me, its the norm as i wish it to be and a mainly great fun pastime. I get pissed off by being lied to on occassion but the fun outweighs the bad by far so its well worth it in every way. :)

My thoughts exactly. When it comes to the actual punt it is a bit like some of my old school reports "could do better". :):) I still enjoy the anticipation and, although I am probably the "oldest swinger in town", I will continue to punt until the grim reaper decides to interveen :o

Although the job does suit me in a lot of ways it does make it very hard to have a meaningful relationship. So that reason, combined with wanting to try other things before I’m too old, mean I’m planning my retirement. Depending on things falling into place it’s unlikely I’ll be here this time next year.