ladyofthemansion

Clients who dont talk.

69 posts in this topic

This has happened to me twice. A client has come and paid up then not utterd a word at all throughout the service. I try to make conversation "Is everything ok for you" Head nods. Ten min later "Is everything ok". Head nods. I end up thinking "Is he really ok? I think "I wonder what he is thinking" I ask "Would you like oil on your hair or not?" He says "aye". I say "Is that aye to oil or no oil" Eventually the punt ends. "Bye" he says. "Was everything ok". "Aye" he says as he goeth. Am thinking "I wish I knew what he was thinking." Has this happened to any other lady?

Never absolutely NO conversation - how bizarre. But very, very limited. I find it very strange as I do like a chat.

This has happened to me twice. A client has come and paid up then not utterd a word at all throughout the service. I try to make conversation "Is everything ok for you" Head nods. Ten min later "Is everything ok". Head nods. I end up thinking "Is he really ok? I think "I wonder what he is thinking" I ask "Would you like oil on your hair or not?" He says "aye". I say "Is that aye to oil or no oil" Eventually the punt ends. "Bye" he says. "Was everything ok". "Aye" he says as he goeth. Am thinking "I wish I knew what he was thinking." Has this happened to any other lady?

Hi Lotm,

Yes, this has happened to me before and I felt very uncomfortable-

This is usually the case where they expect you to be a mind readers and know

exactly what they want without any verbal communication :D:rolleyes:

I understand some guy's will be nervous- i'm nervous myself on occasion :rolleyes:

but to not speak at all- well, that's just dam rude.

Yes it's happened to me a couple of times. It's not so much a lack of conversation that gets me, more a total lack of any sort of communication to indicate what they might want. I ended up giving a bloke oral for nearly an hour once, because I couldn't get any clues as to what else he wanted and he was obviously enjoying himself!

This has never happened to me! I've had clients like that the first time they see me, or for the first 5/10 minutes but most turn out to be very chatty men. I'm not sure I could stand the tension if there was NO conversation flowing! How incredibly odd...

Some girls chatter so much that until you occupy their mouths somehow you never get a word in edgeways!! :D

One of the reasons I enjoy massaging this is ... I like it when clients just lay there and take it :D

I am a talker from the beginning to the end of an appointment but am also an expert listener and will sometimes be the quiet one if a man likes to talk about himself the whole way through :rolleyes:

The silent ones? Some men say hardly a word or use their faces to show their happiness.... and on those occasions I curtail my own chat... so it is not my talking that is preventing them from communicating :D

If it starts to concern me that they are too quiet I just say in a very nice way

"You are very quiet" ?

their reply will be

"oh I am always like this"

and that is fine...... if I have a quiet one then the last thing I want is for him to be lying there thinking " I wish she would shut the fkk up" :)

there are men who are not interested in chat... thankfully a few... all the others make up for it and we have some great conversations and banter.... all part of the game!

I think it should be chatting while they are face down getting the massage then silence and relaxation when they turn round.

Or maybe say at the beginning "I want to relax so excuse me if I dont talk"

Or if they are quiet but making responsive noises thats ok :D

When I first started I was quiet but my sex drive was so high that I didn't see women as people but the cause of my high sex drive. I would only talk after the deed was done.

Now though the sex drive has gone down and the mouth drive has gone up. :D

Some men I think wg are the only contact they have with women, so it can be daunting.

i like a bit of chit chat. and a bit of a laugh too. Cant imagine a sesh without. how wierd!

sarita said 'It's not so much a lack of conversation that gets me, more a total lack of any sort of communication to indicate what they might want.' Well yes, but why are some (many) girls so reticent about saying what THEY want?

The worst is when its a longer booking and i try move things only to be told "We've got plenty of time, lets just stay in here and chat for a while" then they answer yes/no to any questions. I end up rambling bout the most mundane topics i never knew i had so many opinions on! Then i think we just didnt click and i'll prob not see him again and hes back a few days later saying what a good time he had!

Its all part of lifes rich tapastry is guess lol

X

I like a chat with the girl I've booked at the start over a drink, anything from 10-15 mins of a hour booking, I don't mind chatting during a nice bit of massage, both giving and recieving, too. But once we get down to some sex, that's it, no more chat, except to direct proceedings or compliments on the girl or her servive.

I don't like chatting during sex, it puts me off, but I think the OP was talking about the silent types who just come in, don't speak and lie on the bed. Lots of men want a good snog to start with and that makes it easy, but others don't. If they don't respond to a bit of chat either then it's very difficult.

I don't like chatting during sex, it puts me off, but I think the OP was talking about the silent types who just come in, don't speak and lie on the bed. Lots of men want a good snog to start with and that makes it easy, but others don't. If they don't respond to a bit of chat either then it's very difficult.

Nowt wrong with a bit of dirty talk during the actual action if both parties are up for it and on a wavelength.Would you mind if I shouted "get in there, Everton" on the point of coming? :D lol!

Its not just the chatting though is it? Some sort of responsive noises would be nice. The OP is right its really offputting when they just lie there saying and doing nothing, beside how are you supposed to know what they want?

Some girls chatter so much that until you occupy their mouths somehow you never get a word in edgeways!! :D

Last motor mouth I had was more bi than straight - she would forget men can't multi-task!

I call them 'Dead Dads'. The ones who lay there like a corpse, eyes fixed to the ceilling, arms by their sides while you give them oral. Only had a couple like that though, I have to say. They are in my phone as "Dead Dad1" etc.

I'm like that at parlours, don't know what to talk about.

Last time I saw an indie it was similar, just small chit chat but not as bad as you described

Just blow into their willy and turn their balls like you are tuning a radio station.. They will soon talk :D

Just blow into their willy and turn their balls like you are tuning a radio station.. They will soon talk :D

I had you on my must-see list. I'm not so sure now. :rolleyes:

I dont even think I would have got a response if I had done that.:rolleyes:

I had you on my must-see list. I'm not so sure now. :D

It may make you talk. xxx:D

Aye and girls who have no conversational skills, FFS, I end up lying there feeling like a right twat, with my guilt complex bursting through.

Aye and girls who have no conversational skills, FFS, I end up lying there feeling like a right twat, with my guilt complex bursting through.

Standard conversational small talk opener tips:

Opening starter should be

1)*non-threatening

2)*relevant to situation

3)*accentuate positive

4)*pleasant, compliment or empathetic

5)*easy to agree with

6)*keep it 'you' centred

7)*keep it small - clever comments are 'me' talk

Basically I'll only have that vaguely in the back of

my mind though. I often gibber shite :D:rolleyes::)