Guest Northwinds

Independent Angels In Woking

49 posts in this topic

I have just been perusing the Independent Angels website and I have to say that their current crop of beauties look especially gorgeous - accepting that face pix are as rare as hens teeth in the gallery. It's been a while since I visited and of the present line-up, I have only seen the fantastic Mei (twice and will return, but I don't believe her claimed age of 23 lol).

Looking at the FR system though, they don't have a huge number of FRs between them. Apart from Mei (who being a superstar has 34, one of them mine), Chloe has 1 FR, Elouise has 2, Jordan has 1, Keeley has 3, Rachael has 1 (negative), Sophie has 1 (negative but rebutted) and Tiffany has 4 (all pretty detail free though). Of the remaining girls, that leaves Jessica, Jade, Leanne and Issie unreviewed.

So what's your experience chaps? Of the girls you've seen, who would you recommend and who would you avoid ? It's a fairly popular agency, so I can't believe that the few FRs I've listed above are the sum total of PN's collective wisdom and knowledge.

Oh, and one final question. I see that where services are listed that (CIM) and (A-Levels) are in brackets. I assume that this is code for "extras are charged". Anyone know what the going rate for each is ? I know I could just pick the phone up and ask, but having typed all of the above, I thought I'd add this last easy bit here.

Thanks in anticipation.

I've used Independant Angels several times ...and I rate them highly !

A little bit more expensive that MK parlours but just about OK in these times of economic doom!! Its is 'Surrey' after all !!

Good premises, good receptionists, always a good range of ladies ............and some real stars over the time I've used them.

I've also done several reports (5 or 6 over time ) But they all seem to have been taken off .....issues with the "establishment" I think, or it changing hands.

The ladies do seem to change quite regularly and , having established themselves, leave and seem to move on to Hod ....I don't think there is any connection !

I think there did used to be a connection to Berkshire Babes who used to be more Bracknell based , and they certainly did share the girls.

But I've seen both Kitty and Estelle at Ind Angels ....and they and a couple of others left and re-appeared at Hod London or MK

Anyway highly recommended ....I can't comment on the current crop of lovelies ... except that they all look , well "Highly Fancy-able "!! ....and I have a couple of ladies on my "Top ten wait list" .. Sophie for one Keeley for another!!

So, I agree Northwinds ...... some more FR's would be good !!

I've used them a few times. extras are usually +20.

I find most except scarlet a bit methodical.

I mostly visit feltham/hounslow.

Do they do incalls? I always passed them by as it looks like an agency where you hire someone to come to ahotel room or as it said in the industry "Out Calls Only"! Never really botherd to ask till now as there 2 on there i quite like the look of!!

Quality if you are in that area. Have used on a number of occasions and has always been first class.

Do they do incalls? I always passed them by as it looks like an agency where you hire someone to come to ahotel room or as it said in the industry "Out Calls Only"! Never really botherd to ask till now as there 2 on there i quite like the look of!!

They are definitely an incall agency. They operate out of at least one (probably more) high quality apartments in the area. You book an appointment in advance and then turn up in the general area to be guided in the last few hundred yards by phone. All very discreet and safe. Good outfit and operation all round, but as I mentioned above I have got out of touch with the current set of girls.

I have just been perusing the Independent Angels website and I have to say that their current crop of beauties look especially gorgeous - accepting that face pix are as rare as hens teeth in the gallery. It's been a while since I visited and of the present line-up, I have only seen the fantastic Mei (twice and will return, but I don't believe her claimed age of 23 lol).

Looking at the FR system though, they don't have a huge number of FRs between them. Apart from Mei (who being a superstar has 34, one of them mine), Chloe has 1 FR, Elouise has 2, Jordan has 1, Keeley has 3, Rachael has 1 (negative), Sophie has 1 (negative but rebutted) and Tiffany has 4 (all pretty detail free though). Of the remaining girls, that leaves Jessica, Jade, Leanne and Issie unreviewed.

So what's your experience chaps? Of the girls you've seen, who would you recommend and who would you avoid ? It's a fairly popular agency, so I can't believe that the few FRs I've listed above are the sum total of PN's collective wisdom and knowledge.

Oh, and one final question. I see that where services are listed that (CIM) and (A-Levels) are in brackets. I assume that this is code for "extras are charged". Anyone know what the going rate for each is ? I know I could just pick the phone up and ask, but having typed all of the above, I thought I'd add this last easy bit here.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, have only visited them once 2 weeks ago - I found the flat very hard to find and the receptionist answering the phone could not give accurate directions as she was also not from the area! Inside the flat - the room was functional but the shower was not working which was not great given the hot weather!

Thanks in anticipation.

Not been to this actual establishment but have visited others (past & present) in the Woking/ Guildford area. Depending on your tastes I would recommend Tiffany (aka Estelle) who I have seen several times (C9 & MBK)if your looking for GFE. Mei told me she was 24 when I saw her (2008) - but who cares she's an absolute doll. Scarlett too although she's not currently on the line up. Next time I'm in the area I wouldn't mind a crack at Sophie/ Jordan/ Eloise.

Is Kitty still around (at Angels in Woking, or even at HOD in Kensington)?

Edited by Kayak

Is Kitty still around (at Angels in Woking, or even at HOD in Kensington)?

I believe that she is on an extended sabatical - MrD can probably comment further. Yes, Kitty is missed by many of us.

I believe that she is on an extended sabatical - MrD can probably comment further. Yes, Kitty is missed by many of us.

Never got to see her, and I think the queues were very long anyway! If Mr D is reading, any news of the whereabouts/availability of Madison, she of the short black hair? A pm is fine if you don't want to be too public.

Never got to see her, and I think the queues were very long anyway! If Mr D is reading, any news of the whereabouts/availability of Madison, she of the short black hair? A pm is fine if you don't want to be too public.

Yes, as I recall, they were queueing around the block in SW7, but were shorter at Woking, which is where I first saw Kitty. Actually, I think it was Kitty that I did my first 1 hour booking with, around a year ago, as a shorter time just seemed to go too fast - I still remember those lip-chewing kisses to this day! Hopefully Kitty will resurface again.

I have seen only 1 girl from this agency, that was Jessie when she worked their, she was the best I have ever had. I look at the website every week and agree the current crop look hot! The turnover of girls seems to be very high, It seems that most girls pics stay on for a week or two n then go, for example paige. I am amazed there are not many field reports on this agency. I have not booked more as the location is tricky unless I am in the area which is not often. I would be very interested to hear more about any of the girls..

Kitty is now Grace.

Kitty AKA Grace

As for Maddison, I believe she has retired to pursue love. If she is working trying searching the 'other' site in the Watford area.

Kitty is now Grace.

Kitty AKA Grace

As for Maddison, I believe she has retired to pursue love. If she is working trying searching the 'other' site in the Watford area.

Thanks Mr D

I second that, thank you MrD. A tad more expensive that SW7, like plus 67%! Worth a visit though to see a legend again. Funny, some of the pics look more like Nigella than Kitty, and I would certainly pay £200 per hour for Nigella!

Thanks for the update Mr D ... Pity about Kitty moving up market .... but absolutely to be expected I guess.

Its not a long career at the top , so you gotta make 'hay' while the sun shines......I shall wait for 'Grace' to come back down in price again !! and rely on some cracking memories of Kitty at £120.00 at Independant Angels

Don't rate the photo's though, very plain vanilla ... they have not captured her 'spark' nor her bubbly personality at all well.

Kitty is now Grace.

Kitty AKA Grace

Cheers Mr D. Somewhat out of my price bracket now :( . I'm sure her plentiful admirers will revisit though.

I have seen only 1 girl from this agency, that was Jessie when she worked their, she was the best I have ever had. I look at the website every week and agree the current crop look hot! The turnover of girls seems to be very high, It seems that most girls pics stay on for a week or two n then go, for example paige. I am amazed there are not many field reports on this agency. I have not booked more as the location is tricky unless I am in the area which is not often. I would be very interested to hear more about any of the girls..

I heard a lot of good things about Jessie when she worked there. I think she works under the name Roxy as an independent now. I was never sure whether she was a good kisser or not though, so always held back from booking.

Thanks for the update Mr D ... Pity about Kitty moving up market .... but absolutely to be expected I guess.

Its not a long career at the top , so you gotta make 'hay' while the sun shines......I shall wait for 'Grace' to come back down in price again !! and rely on some cracking memories of Kitty at £120.00 at Independant Angels

Don't rate the photo's though, very plain vanilla ... they have not captured her 'spark' nor her bubbly personality at all well.

I agree with all of that, she's a fantastic girl but £200 is sadly out of my price range. And the photos, whilst very professional and showing how fantastic a body she has, doesn't capture her personality. But then out of all the ones I've seen, my favourite was one she posted on her twitter feed that was taken with a normal digital camera, but which she looked stunning in...

I must say that I'm tempted, but only due to the fact that I know Kitty of old - the photos do not do her justice (to use that awful phrase). Doesn't seem to be available though?

Edited by raylondoner

Moving up market isnt how i look at it, her new Agency have decided with her agreement presumably to charge £200 an hour, thats likely to be the only difference to when you paid £120 an hour. Its simply what they believe they can charge and get enough punters. What does up market really mean in punting in practical terms anyway, better premises, plusher, more expensive underwear, being able to talk 7 languages, its all marketing to get more cash off punters in my experience and why not if it works and the WG offers a good or better service.

Just re-enforces that price has nothing to do with quality in punting in my opinion. I would consider paying this as Kitty/Grace is a WG i missed out on. :)

Moving up market isnt how i look at it, her new Agency have decided with her agreement presumably to charge £200 an hour, thats likely to be the only difference to when you paid £120 an hour. Its simply what they believe they can charge and get enough punters. What does up market really mean in punting in practical terms anyway, better premises, plusher, more expensive underwear, being able to talk 7 languages, its all marketing to get more cash off punters in my experience and why not if it works and the WG offers a good or better service.

Just re-enforces that price has nothing to do with quality in punting in my opinion. I would consider paying this as Kitty/Grace is a WG i missed out on. :)

This revelation has the opposite effect for me, it turns me off completely. I wouldn't consider it at all. I find it very cynical, presumably there are still plenty of w*nker bankers around who are willing to pay this at the drop of a hat.

As punters, we are a sector of the market that are so obviously ripe for exploitation as it is already. I for one, would prefer to exercise some self control.

I actually find it satisfying to say "No", you won't be seeing any of my money.

This revelation has the opposite effect for me, it turns me off completely. I wouldn't consider it at all. I find it very cynical, presumably there are still plenty of w*nker bankers around who are willing to pay this at the drop of a hat.

As punters, we are a sector of the market that are so obviously ripe for exploitation as it is already. I for one, would prefer to exercise some self control.

I actually find it satisfying to say "No", you won't be seeing any of my money.

My view is that it's worth paying for quality, and Kitty/Grace is quality - £200 is just about the limit for an hour as far as I'm concerned. Seems to be a bit of a hidden agenda here as to who can afford and who cannot. Maybe stick to 10 minute punts in Soho (with no disrespect to the Soho ladies, as there is some real quality there)?

My view is that it's worth paying for quality, and Kitty/Grace is quality - £200 is just about the limit for an hour as far as I'm concerned. Seems to be a bit of a hidden agenda here as to who can afford and who cannot. Maybe stick to 10 minute punts in Soho (with no disrespect to the Soho ladies, as there is some real quality there)?

No, that's not my scene at all. But, I have had a bit of luck before, for example recently I had a 3 way at the price of a normal half an hour with one lady. I wasn't planning or wanting to see both of them, but they were both in the hotel room when I arrived, and thought that I wanted a 3some. The 2 ladies looked at each other and then back at me and said "okay, no problem", and gave me the best 3 way I've ever had, and no clockwatching.

Now I don't expect that to ever happen again, and yes, of course I do agree with paying for quality, but looking back over the last few years, especially at trends on the purple site, it just seems to me that even though we as punters are easy to exploit (horny + have money = easy profit for someone), so many individuals are taking the piss, big time.