Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank Smith

Soraya Of London (wembley - Urban Babes)

2 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has seen this person or know of any reviews. I tried this site and the other site, but for this site, I am not too sure if they are referring to the same person or not. 9.9 times out of 10 I would probably avoid such an establishment, especially as the price is on par and therefore quite high compared to girls/places with a good reputation (Aisha and so on are all around the £150 mark), but I have some attraction to the girls, even though I can't fully see her face. Guess it's because she is middle eastern. Yeah so, I'll post the link below, but if anyone knows anything or has any advice for me, anything will do.

Many thanks.

http://www.urbanbabes.co.uk/#/soraya/4548425947

Edited by Frank Smith

Just wondering if anyone has seen this person or know of any reviews. I tried this site and the other site, but for this site, I am not too sure if they are referring to the same person or not. 9.9 times out of 10 I would probably avoid such an establishment, especially as the price is on par and therefore quite high compared to girls/places with a good reputation (Aisha and so on are all around the £150 mark), but I have some attraction to the girls, even though I can't fully see her face. Guess it's because she is middle eastern. Yeah so, I'll post the link below, but if anyone knows anything or has any advice for me, anything will do.

Many thanks.

http://www.urbanbabes.co.uk/#/soraya/4548425947

this was my thread on the same joint! As you can see OBVIOUSLY nobody is using them or don't want punters to know of them or to lazy to wru=ite reviews Frank! I feel its a quick start-up pimping sort of arrangement there due to the few hous a say available in one flat propabably owned by the pimp or website owner!??? Dodgy .....though i thick chelsea baby is incharge of all the goings on!

Edited by Girth