RamRod

Mk & Manchester Pricing Model Not Working In Brum ?

18 posts in this topic

I travel up and down the country on business trips and make detours to either MK or Manchester especially for £60 all in for half an hour. Recently I started visiting The Pump massage as it had the same ladies and price structure as MK.

They have now moved to the new premises and the owners realized that they were undercharging or in other words "customers were getting more for less" and decided to adopt the local price structure which now includes additional tips to ladies for "extra" services.

For me visiting to MK and Manchester doesnt make any difference as I always have to travel to those areas and can manage to see the pump ladies there, given the choice I will stick to MK and Manchester and give The Pump a skip.

Would to hear from Brum and surrounding local punters if they feel that they have missed or are missing out on MK type of services and how they feel about "extras".

I've seen the Sandy's Superstars site and I think B'Ham is crying out for a similar venue. I've submitted a report this morning regarding PassionVIP and the costs and misleading etc.

You'd think with the recession that providers would be looking to offer great service for a reasonable price in order to encourage repeat business. Instead they seem to be charging excessively now for limited and/or poor service. Maybe it's just a B'Ham thing but a jaunt to Manchester is a little too far to me.

I am not a fan of charging for extras at all. I understand why The Pump have done what they have done, but I don't like it. I don't like talking about money to the girls, I would rather just hand over the money at the start without discussing it. Also, what if you change your mind during a punt and decide you want cim? When mid punt I said to a girl I wanted cim she said "that's an extra £10"...It just kills the moment. The whole discussion of money at a punt is too clinical for me. Not only that, you can get girls trying it on and making up their own price for extras. I just don't like it.

If they had to increase prices, I would rather they just increased the price to say £70 all in. I understand the thinking that it's unfair on the girls who do the otherwise chargeable extras, but how is it any different to when it was £60 all in? Girls who did owo and cim didn't get anything extra then...

Regarding brummie punters missing out on MK and Manchester I'm from brum and have started to visit MK anyway. It's only 50 minutes on the train and an advance return is only £7 and MKE, the only place I've visited so far is right by the station(I believe the others are pretty near as well?)

I will still visit The Pump as it's the only regularly reported on place in brum since Elite/Sirens ended up on the no reports list and it's well run, but MK is looking more attractive to me at the moment, not only because it's cheaper but because so many of the girls there are so well reported on that the odds are in your favour that you are going to get a decent punt (personal chemistry aside).

Why when, (in Manchester at least), you can visit an independent for an all inclusive half hour at £70 to £80, you would visit a brothel with someone shouting 'next' I don't know. The latter reminds me of a night out in town when I'm getting a cab home.

Why when, (in Manchester at least), you can visit an independent for an all inclusive half hour at £70 to £80, you would visit a brothel with someone shouting 'next' I don't know. The latter reminds me of a night out in town when I'm getting a cab home.

Hmm. they seem to work the parlour girls hard in manchester...

Hmm. they seem to work the parlour girls hard in manchester...

You can't actually work a parlour girl hard as she chooses where she works and the format she works to. Most girls only work 1 or 2 days so they want to be as busy as possible in those days. They don't want to be sitting around when they could be earning money which is why they choose the parlours that are very busy.

We have been told many times that we should put our prices up in London to be more in line with the rest of the City by lots of clients and posters on here (I don't know why either but I have the Pm's if you doubt me) but the girls would rather be busy than waiting around for a possible job, the girls don't seem to mind working that hard either and must be happy with the money they earn as we have a waiting list for vacancies for our place in London as I believe do Sandy's.

You can't actually work a parlour girl hard as she chooses where she works and the format she works to. Most girls only work 1 or 2 days so they want to be as busy as possible in those days. They don't want to be sitting around when they could be earning money which is why they choose the parlours that are very busy.

We have been told many times that we should put our prices up in London to be more in line with the rest of the City by lots of clients and posters on here (I don't know why either but I have the Pm's if you doubt me) but the girls would rather be busy than waiting around for a possible job, the girls don't seem to mind working that hard either and must be happy with the money they earn as we have a waiting list for vacancies for our place in London as I believe do Sandy's.

I'm sure you're right, I know Sandy's have a cracking reputation. I know nothing of MK apart from I got lost there 15 years ago, a mate of mine was born there and something about stone cows? Justfrom the point of view of a punter I know which I'd prefer, takes all sorts.

Why when, (in Manchester at least), you can visit an independent for an all inclusive half hour at £70 to £80, you would visit a brothel with someone shouting 'next' I don't know.

It's the flexibility. When I'm travelling on business, which is an ideal opportunity for some punting, it's hard enough trying to keep to my timetable of business appointments, without having to schedule precise timing for a WG visit too. With a Parlour you drop in when you are ready, so it fits round your day. Having said that, with some careful planning it is possible!

It's horses for courses.

It's horses for courses.

which girl are you calling a horse?

If the quality of the food in the restaurant next door is as good if not better than one 100 miles away then surely it makes sense to eat locally rather than travel just to save a few quid........I'm sure there are enough diners in Brum to keep a quality place busy and only time will tell if the Pump have their pricing structure right.

I don't think an establishment in Birmingham is in direct competition with one in MK or Manchester so I can't see a problem as long as the pricing policy is fully explained beforehand on the website and on entering the establishment so that unexpected extras are not sprung upon you at the last minute......you pays your money and makes your choice, and for the sake of a tenner does it matter if the same lady offers owo etc cheaper elsewhere miles away.

Neigh, surely neigh.

If the quality of the food in the restaurant next door is as good if not better than one 100 miles away then surely it makes sense to eat locally rather than travel just to save a few quid........I'm sure there are enough diners in Brum to keep a quality place busy and only time will tell if the Pump have their pricing structure right.

I don't think an establishment in Birmingham is in direct competition with one in MK or Manchester so I can't see a problem as long as the pricing policy is fully explained beforehand on the website and on entering the establishment so that unexpected extras are not sprung upon you at the last minute......you pays your money and makes your choice, and for the sake of a tenner does it matter if the same lady offers owo etc cheaper elsewhere miles away.

the main competition is sirens which have the same policy, i think.

but the purple site has a wide range of pricing options which makes it complicated.

but then pump has some great ladies who have given me amazing punts in the last 6 months, i.e Alex, simone, juliet and Charli.

Lets not start offending horses.

Lets not start offending horses.

Neigh, we dont want to do that...

When I worked in coventy as an Indy I never charged extra unless it was for alevel. Every thing else was included and I was always busy (one or two not so busy days but thats how the cookie crumbles). An awful lot of guys used to enquire how much the extra's were and always sounded very pleasantly surprised that there were none ( in the normal services) and usually ended up saying..oh well in that case, are you free at.....x Life is better when things that can be simple are simple.

When I worked in coventy as an Indy I never charged extra unless it was for alevel. Every thing else was included and I was always busy (one or two not so busy days but thats how the cookie crumbles). An awful lot of guys used to enquire how much the extra's were and always sounded very pleasantly surprised that there were none ( in the normal services) and usually ended up saying..oh well in that case, are you free at.....x Life is better when things that can be simple are simple.

I did work at a parlour there for a little while who did charge extra's. A lot of the guys either wouldnt or couldnt afford to pay an extra tenner for this, then another 20 for that, just getting a second cum shot with owo and RO would knock the price for a half an hour up to 100 quid, I thought it was taking the piss tbh so some things I didnt charge extra for even though I was told I should, I was always busy :D

I travel up and down the country on business trips and make detours to either MK or Manchester especially for £60 all in for half an hour. Recently I started visiting The Pump massage as it had the same ladies and price structure as MK.

They have now moved to the new premises and the owners realized that they were undercharging or in other words "customers were getting more for less" and decided to adopt the local price structure which now includes additional tips to ladies for "extra" services.

For me visiting to MK and Manchester doesnt make any difference as I always have to travel to those areas and can manage to see the pump ladies there, given the choice I will stick to MK and Manchester and give The Pump a skip.

Would to hear from Brum and surrounding local punters if they feel that they have missed or are missing out on MK type of services and how they feel about "extras".

I'd like to know where you're punting in Manchester because with the notable exception of La Maison I can't think of one of the better parlours in the North West (e.g. Sandy's, TWL/Buntys, Preston VIP, Brooklyns and many others) that doesn't have a similar pricing structure to the Pump. Indeed that pricing structure worked extremely well at Fun Place and enticed the best (Northern) girls in the business to travel to Brum, and furthermore Fun Place was a tenner more than the Pump for 30 mins before extras and was none the quieter for that.

B