Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spartan117

Conflicting/odd New Fr's

4 posts in this topic

Just been reading the new FRS and 2 stand out as odd/contradictory.

Both by the same reviewer Lonpunt FR'S 103556 and 103557.

Could be a typo perhaps or maybe a little confused as there are a total of 3 FR'S on the same week so maybe Lonpunt was too tired to notice the mistake.

FR 103556 relates to Katie of Bunnies in High St Ken Fri 29th Apr at 1600 for 60 mins.

FR 103557 relates to Soozie of Maxes in South Ken Fri 29th Apr at 1600 for 60 mins.

So the question is how can Lonpunt be in 2 places at the same time?

I,ve no doubt both FR'S are genuine, I believe they did happen but unless Lonpunt is some kind of magician/miracle worker it s impossible to see 2 girls from different agencies at different locations on the same day/date.

As I say probabaly an error on Lonpunt's part as he did see 3 girls in a week and maybe I look into FR'S a little too much.

Just been reading the new FRS and 2 stand out as odd/contradictory.

So the question is how can Lonpunt be in 2 places at the same time?

Our brother does say in one of these FRs "Catching up on my reviews", and assuming that discretion prevents him from making notes in his pocket diary, I think he made a mistake! Odd that Galahad didn't pick up on it, but he was probably glued to the Royal Wedding!

Yeah just one of those things, sometimes you walk away from a punt bow legged and light headed :lol: and 3 punts in a week fairplay to Lonpunt. ;)

6 out of 10 negative FRs tells me along with what he says in some of them that he should do a bit more research.

He gave £50 to a WG in one of these recent punts even though she wasnt his cup of tea and the whole thing lasted 10 minutes, she wouldnt of got a penny off me.