chinatoon

To Massage Or Not

9 posts in this topic

I have a bit of a dilemma. In my area there are only 2 known massage parlours as the local bobby keeps close tabs on these things. They both operate as legit Chinese massage places and but the ladies who give massages will give extras. The dilemma for me is that I don't like going to 1of the aforementioned places but the other place is managed by a family friend. The manages does not herself give extras but surely she know her other girls do. So should it still go to this place and trust the manager be discreet as surely speaking up will affect business and look bad on her too or should I avoid and go to the other place I'm not totally happy with?

I have a bit of a dilemma. In my area there are only 2 known massage parlours as the local bobby keeps close tabs on these things. They both operate as legit Chinese massage places and but the ladies who give massages will give extras. The dilemma for me is that I don't like going to 1of the aforementioned places but the other place is managed by a family friend. The manages does not herself give extras but surely she know her other girls do. So should it still go to this place and trust the manager be discreet as surely speaking up will affect business and look bad on her too or should I avoid and go to the other place I'm not totally happy with?

I personally wouldnt trust her enough not to tell others unless she was a close friend who i knew to be discreet, if you have anything to lose, family or whatever i would strongly advise you not to go to her. She would certainly know what the ladies offer or she is a very careless boss in my view.

I also wouldnt go to a place i wasnt happy with so if it were me i would go to neither and look elsewhere.

I was thinking much the same thing myself. Just needed confirming before my little bro would listen :P Too bad there isn't any other choice for a good rub and tug here.

Well then, there is only one solution I can see.

Change your family friends.

Solved :)

I personally wouldnt trust her enough not to tell others unless she was a close friend who i knew to be discreet, if you have anything to lose, family or whatever i would strongly advise you not to go to her. She would certainly know what the ladies offer or she is a very careless boss in my view.

I also wouldnt go to a place i wasnt happy with so if it were me i would go to neither and look elsewhere.

This is good advice. IMHO, it is always wise to keep this hobby very, very separate from your real life. Mix the two at your peril.

Wouldn't even consider risking it. It might be okay, but is it really worth chancing it? Try visualizing yourself a little bit down the line, after being rumbled, and thinking to yourself, 'Why did I do that? It was so obvious this would happen'.

You have to consider what you have and whether you'd be happy to lose it.

One word from the manager to another friend " in confidence " or an accidental comment after a few glasses at a dinner party and your secret is out. What could you lose if happened?

Well the consensus seems clear and advice will be taken aboard and I will avoid the place like the plague.

So does anyone know of any good rub and tug places in and around Newcastle?

Well the consensus seems clear and advice will be taken aboard and I will avoid the place like the plague.

So does anyone know of any good rub and tug places in and around Newcastle?

Go for any of the local agencies for an incall. Diamonds have lots of pretty younger girls but sometimes a bit 'lay bac'. A1 tend to be a bit older but sometimes more 'into' it