ganorth

Toys For Boys In Mk

63 posts in this topic

Around two years ago I was curious and went for some Toys for Boys in Milton Keynes. The girl was amazing, she literally put everything into it and was very skilled. Two years later (last week) I went for a second session also in MK but this experience was very poor and weak and nothing in comparison to my first experience. Even though the website said the girl offered the same service.

So how can I be sure I get the Toys for Boys as this just wasn't the case and I am very dissapointed and I dont think the service should be offered unless they are close to being the same service.

So, you went on 2 punts in MK, 2 years apart. The second one wasn't as good as the first one. Am I on the right track so far?

What exactly is your point - did you see the same girl and she wasn't as good? Or were you expecting the second girl to know exactly what happened on the first punt and to recreate it?

Edited by Tibbs

My point is that both sessions were at the same establishment, they were described the same on the website but turned out to be very different.

Bloody hell. That's criminal. I'd write a seriously negative FR if I was you, and maybe complain to MK Council as well (they might not offer you satisfaction, but at least you'll distract them from putting up parking prices for ten minutes). Two years ago I went to see a girl for a blow job in MK. It was brilliant. Last week, I went to see another girl and even though she said she offered blow jobs, this one was crap. Anyone got any ideas what gives? Why should this be the case? I mean, two years later, totally different girl...why should anything have changed? I thought if the blow job took place in Milton Keynes, the standard never varied. I can't understand it at all.

Sarcasm. The lowest form of wit.

Funny though :lol:

Edited by mrb

Toy s for boys ? Whats that mean

But surely if a place is run professional which this place claims it is it should offer similiar services based on the description.

If you bought tomato sauce from Tesco and it contained a thick Tomato extract and then went back and bought a different brand of tomato sauce you wouldn't expect it to made from a runny apple extract you wouldn't be very impressed.

If a place advertises highly specific services they should be accurate regardless of which girl is offering it.

Bloody hell. That's criminal. I'd write a seriously negative FR if I was you, and maybe complain to MK Council as well (they might not offer you satisfaction, but at least you'll distract them from putting up parking prices for ten minutes). Two years ago I went to see a girl for a blow job in MK. It was brilliant. Last week, I went to see another girl and even though she said she offered blow jobs, this one was crap. Anyone got any ideas what gives? Why should this be the case? I mean, two years later, totally different girl...why should anything have changed? I thought if the blow job took place in Milton Keynes, the standard never varied. I can't understand it at all.

Could not have said it better.....

All I would add is... How about ringing the establishment to confirm the service on offer or simply asking the Lady upon arrival? If you need any recommendations for this service in MK, send a PM as I have availed myself of a couple of ladies who are top notch in this type of service!!

Edited by HornyHemel

Could not have said it better.....

All I would add is... How about ringing the establishment to confirm the service on offer or simply asking the Lady upon arrival? If you need any recommendations for this service in MK, send a PM as I have availed myself of a couple of ladies who are top notch in this type of service!!

Out of interest, was one of them the masseuse (Holly, if I remember rightly) off the other site?

My first experience was with Lottie. She was amazing and put lots of energy into and was very inventive! a terrific experience.

My first experience was with Lottie. She was amazing and put lots of energy into and was very inventive! a terrific experience.

Well why not call her, she still sees a few private clients. You can catch her maiding Thursday - Sunday at Annabellas in her squeaky little voice. I knew you would say Lottie, but it would be unfair to expect another girl to be as good. Lottie is into severe domination which is perhaps where your appointment differed the second time, Lottie would have been a lot less worried about inflicting pain or the depth she used. You may want to try Justine or Dee who all enjoy this kind of play.

What is "toys for boys"? :unsure:

Fisher price train set, Action man, stretch Armstrong. Lottie has them all and she carries them around in a big bag and lets grown men regress back to childhood playing with them whilst shoving them up their arse. ;)

I was going to comment but then I read the tomato sauce analogy and lost the will to live.

Loving the Stretch Armstrong idea though. :blink:

An Action Man shoved up your arse ? Steady on, I didn't think we did gay stuff on here. Any chance of Wonder Woman instead ?

Train sets, Kerrplunk, Buckaroo, Twister. If you want to get really twisted Action Man and Sindy get naked.

Doh. In my eagerness I did not realise someone had already made this joke. I told Mrs Diva to write that

Edited by Mr DivineMK

Action Man and Sindy get naked.

Ah, that takes me back...

I told Mrs Diva to write that

What, and she does what you tell her? Yeah, right... :-)

I have seen Lottie on the site on the site but she nevers seems to appear on the schedule so I didnt know she still works.

Regardless of how experienced she is the previous experience two weeks ago wasn't toys for boys so Im still annoyed by that.

I didnt get what I paid for so I have to pay again - I dont think thats right at all.

I have seen Lottie on the site on the site but she nevers seems to appear on the schedule so I didnt know she still works.

Regardless of how experienced she is the previous experience two weeks ago wasn't toys for boys so Im still annoyed by that.

I didnt get what I paid for so I have to pay again - I dont think thats right at all.

So, this thread is actually your way of complaining to the management? May I suggest you ring or email them rather than using PN as your medium.

Thanks awfully 'n that.

So let me get this straight: even though "Toys for Boys" has no formal job description (not least evidenced by the number of posters on this thread unsure of exactly what it entails even though they're otherwise experienced punters,) you know because a recent experience didn't measure up to a random punt you had twenty four months ago that it wasn't "Toys for Boys" at all. Let me ask, did you give the lady in question guidance during the punt itself? Did you give her an opportunity to satisfy you by pointing out clearly and politely what you were after (that she wasn't delivering)? If you did, and she was then disinclined to provide the required service, did it occur to you cut the booking short and request a partial refund? Did you point out your unhappiness immediately after the punt either to the girl or to her management and propose some form of compensation? Did you spell out to one or both exactly what your conception of "Toys for Boys" was?

Or did you just think, "I know what...I'll come on Punternet and moan incessantly for a couple of weeks"?

Better to shut your mouth and appear a fool than continually open it and remove all doubt. Your posts don't do you any favours.

Around two years ago I was curious and went for some Toys for Boys in Milton Keynes. The girl was amazing, she literally put everything into it and was very skilled. Two years later (last week) I went for a second session also in MK but this experience was very poor and weak and nothing in comparison to my first experience. Even though the website said the girl offered the same service.

So how can I be sure I get the Toys for Boys as this just wasn't the case and I am very dissapointed and I dont think the service should be offered unless they are close to being the same service.

I havent heard of a place called Toys for Boys.

Where are they based? Cant find a website..

I have read the whole of this thread twice and I'm none the wiser to what it's about! :huh:

I thought MrsDiva was making a funny (haha) joke, now I'm not too sure..... :o

The intention was to try and find a way of ensuring I get quality toys for boys.

I was shocked how dissapointing it was (even though it was on the website). I think it because I would be similiar to last time.

An Action Man shoved up your arse ? Steady on, I didn't think we did gay stuff on here. Any chance of Wonder Woman instead ?

It's not gay if it is a girl doing it lol.

There is a huge difference between someone just shoving something in and out of a guys butt and someone who actually makes an effort to find the prostate and watches the guys reactions and acts accordingly, its called experience. I would recommend the OP contact the establishment also as there is no one quite like Lottie and she really is excellent as what she does...I have been told or as suggested try Justine, another expert.