Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrb

Is It Reasonable?

13 posts in this topic

Like many men, I love FFM threesomes, and over the last decade or so I've had a few (all paid for unfortunately) with the hope of fulfilling my favourite fantasy...something seen in many a flick, where girls either take my load in their mouths, over their faces, breasts even pussy (which I understand for obvious reasons is a no-no) and they either swap it or lick it off each other. Either way, they end up french kissing with sperm in their mouths.

Fine, I understand it's not to everyone's taste, but is me asking for a two-girl where they will snowball a realistic proposition on a regular basis? I need the GFE also, so plenty of kissing to get me going etc. I'm turned on when the ladies seem to be enjoying the booking, as opposed to hating every minute of it...

Only once have I had what I would call the perfect booking, with two thirty-somethings in a parlour now closed. It cost me £160 for half an hour of the three of us really enjoying each other and finishing with me ejaculating over their tongues as they gently but passionately french kissed. It was awesome, but not been able to repeat it since.

I find girls under 25 not my cup of tea as I invariably detect the signals that they're not into it, and it's difficult to find two 25+ girls. Any suggestions? Midlands area?

Am I being unrealistic?

Perhaps unrealistic re getting some feedback...pitiful.

But your attitude is so warm and pleasant! I'm agog that people don't go out of their way to voluntarily furnish you with tonnes of information. :rolleyes:

People contrinute here because the want to - lose the childish sense of entitlement and maybe folks will help you.

I agree entirely Tibbs, the pitiful thing was actually the totally unnecessary comment that you refer to!

Kiss my hairy ass. Both of you. :eek:

And you feel the need to resort to abuse which is clearly against the rules. I hope others have reported this and action is taken, opinion and exchanging views are one thing, descending to abuse is one of the lowest things a poster can do on here in my opinion. Learn some manners is my advice.

You started the mud-slinging old chap. maybe we just avoid each other from now?

Who are you referring to when you say "you"? :confused:

Beautiful.

Take some time out to re-read the rules about personal abuse.

I have decided to skip past the fight and go strait for the question.

The scenario you gave sounds really hot and kind of makes me wish I did CIM. I think it is worth trying to find a couple of girls that would be willing and able to try this, and tell us all how it works out.

On another note, I'd like to say that you may be limiting yourself by avoiding women under 25. It may be true that they are less enthusiastic, I don't really know, but I'm certainly not! Also, it's been sugested on one of the other topics that for a three some you might be better off trying to find a younger woman and an older woman, to create some healthy rivalry.

I hope this helped! :)

But your attitude is so warm and pleasant! I'm agog that people don't go out of their way to voluntarily furnish you with tonnes of information. :rolleyes:

People contrinute here because the want to - lose the childish sense of entitlement and maybe folks will help you.

I agree entirely Tibbs, the pitiful thing was actually the totally unnecessary comment that you refer to!

And you feel the need to resort to abuse which is clearly against the rules. I hope others have reported this and action is taken, opinion and exchanging views are one thing, descending to abuse is one of the lowest things a poster can do on here in my opinion. Learn some manners is my advice.

Who are you referring to when you say "you"? :confused:

Its good to see the boards getting their old zing back. Maybe not a ferocious as bygone days but still chuckle worthy.

I know of many understanding ladies that would offer this service... however based on your attitude here, I would not be willing to divulge the ladies information to you, I respect these women and they would only see polite gentleman... and unfortunately for you, you don't fit that description.

MrPunt

Edited by MrPunt

I know of many understanding ladies that would offer this service... however based on your attitude here, I would not be willing to divulge the ladies information to you, I respect these women and they would only see polite gentleman... and unfortunately for you, you don't fit that description.

MrPunt

My Dear MrPunt -

would you be so kind as so PM me with the aforementioned information as I'd be interested in availing myself of the pleasure described in the original post.

Yours sincerely

BobJim

:)