Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
simonsparks

Sandys Ss And Lack Of Ebony/ethnic Ladies

4 posts in this topic

I've been punting at Sandys for a number of years, and just recently it's dawned on me that they have a distinct lack of ebony/ehtnic ladies on offer. Anyone else noticed this? I might just mention it when i'm there next as i've had some fantastic punts there with different ladies (Leah, Caprice, Leoni, another ebony i can't remember the name of unfortunately...

I've been punting at Sandys for a number of years, and just recently it's dawned on me that they have a distinct lack of ebony/ehtnic ladies on offer. Anyone else noticed this? I might just mention it when i'm there next as i've had some fantastic punts there with different ladies (Leah, Caprice, Leoni, another ebony i can't remember the name of unfortunately...

I first visited Sandys about 10 years ago when I used to work in the North West and I seem to recall that more or less all the ladies then were white British (which is not a criticism - they had some fantastic ladies.)

Although I don't get to travel much in that area any more, I check the Sandys website from time to time and it was probably about 2-3 years ago I noticed how broadly similar the ladies were in terms of ethnicity. It stuck out a bit, certainly compared to one of its Southern equivalents like House of Divine. Not sure if there is a particular reason for it... I guess that a lot of ladies from abroad (and foreign vistors in general) are naturally attracted towards London/South East but even so, I would have thought there would have been a reasonable pool of non-white ladies in the region who might have wanted to work there.

I'm not too familiar with other well known Manchester parlours but am curious if they have a similar choice - can anyone comment?

Is this Diversity hitting the sex industry ?

Will we be seeing Powerpoint pie charts in all parlour reception areas setting out the ethnic make up of staff, will government targets be set and fines imposed ?

Is this Diversity hitting the sex industry ?

Will we be seeing Powerpoint pie charts in all parlour reception areas setting out the ethnic make up of staff, will government targets be set and fines imposed ?

Ha ha, we'll be getting Trevor Philips and Harriet H on the case soon. ;)

I don't think anyone is suggesting anything is wrong with the situation. I probably wouldn't expect to find many non-white WGs in somewhere like Cornwall or Wales. But Manchester is a big urban area - maybe there isn't much demand for non-white ladies in that area...???