The Joker

Sensual Massage With A Oral Finish In London?

12 posts in this topic

Is there anywhere in London that offers a Sensual Massage with Oral Relief as opposed to just Hand Relief?

See my other Forum Thread....there's a few pointers on there....

Is there anywhere in London that offers a Sensual Massage with Oral Relief as opposed to just Hand Relief?

Plenty, too much choice, without some criteria.

Age, colour, ?

Carmen - google matureinlondon, is very good.

I'd recommend Saffyra.

Other site profile is saffyra and she has been discussed on this forum many times, most recent thread:

http://punternet.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14328-saffyra-sw16/page__p__240109__hl__saffyra__fromsearch__1#entry240109

Saffyra seems good, unfortunately she doesn't cater for overweight guys - not morbidly obese, but put on a few pounds lately! Will have to lose it before she'll see me! :P

Saffyra seems good, unfortunately she doesn't cater for overweight guys - not morbidly obese, but put on a few pounds lately! Will have to lose it before she'll see me! :P

Not true. I'm carrying a few (cough) extra pounds and it wasn't a problem, and given that middle-age men is the main demographic in this market I'm sure we're not the only ones ;) Drop her a text or PM on this site if you're concerned about it.

Hi there. I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea so let me clarify...I have absolutely no issues working with overweight gentlemen. Things would only become uncomfortable for me if I were to work with severely overweight/ morbidly obese individuals.

I really, really don't mean to offend anyone who fits into this category. Having said that, I do have my preferences, just as a punter has his own preferences when it comes to his ladies. Also, I believe that the quality of my sessions would be compromised if I were to work with someone I am not comfortable with just for the sake of making money.

Do feel free to PM me should you wish to discuss it.

I'd recommend Saffyra.

Other site profile is saffyra and she has been discussed on this forum many times, most recent thread:

http://punternet.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14328-saffyra-sw16/page__p__240109__hl__saffyra__fromsearch__1#entry240109

Seconded.

The thread linked to above appears to have been deleted though FRs on her are still on line. These are worth checking out as they each convey exactly what to expect from the session.

Saffyra, imho, is definitely amongst the best in this niche market - excellent massage followed by prolonged oral attention.

I saw her for the first time a few weeks ago and posted my effusive ramblings on the now deleted thread. Another punter, clearly far more eloquent than I, summed up my experience as "quinze sur dix". Very appropriate.

Saw Saffyra again yesterday and it was a thousand times better. I'm in my mid 50s but my physical imperfections did not seem to make an aota of difference to her attitude towards me.

A great incentive to lose weight.

Saw her last Monday. Highly recommended.

Edited by breastlover

I'd be nervous of the oral... even though I really want it... due to safety. Cinfused!?

I'd be nervous of the oral... even though I really want it... due to safety. Cinfused!?

You can still enjoy oral at the end of your massage AND have peace of mind by simply opting to have it covered

Do many people go for uncovered oral? How can that be safe for the lady? Shouldn't the lady insist on covered to safeguard her own health?