garycoombe

Just Been Robbed In Oxford

22 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

I've punted for a while and never had a problem until today. I arranged a meet with a girl from that other site, I believed I was speaking to her when I phoned however it now appears I wasn't. She claims to be from the Czech Republic and the photos are not genuine, when I arrived she was not wearing what I had requested and said her 'receptionist' had not told her what I would like her to wear. I don't believe it as her voice is identical to the person who I spoke to on the phone. I probably should have left then, however you know how it is.

She took the money and we began. After a minute or so of a handjob she went to put an overcoat on the old chap. I told her I was told it was OWO, at which point with no warning she asked me to leave saying she never offers this service. For the record her profile says she does. I was rather stunned and I assured her it was no big deal if she didn't however she was adament I leave now and she was not going to give me any money back. After an argument for 5 minutes where I insisted I at least get some of the money back it became apparent she was going to turn violent if I continued so I decided to leave.

I'm truly stunned by this, I assume she was so desperate to hang on to the money as perhaps there is a pimp involved or someone who would assume she was ripping them off if she didn't have the cash or maybe she was just absolutely desperate for the cash, I'll never know. I was sure she would have done absolutely anything to hang on to that money and decided it was not worth the hassle, but I'm really angry now that I didn't argue a little harder, I have simply been ripped off.

The worst experience I have ever had, anyone have any advice?

Gary

I wonder if, when you turned down the condom, the lady thought you were demanding bb rather than owo. I think many wgs would react similarly to a client who wanted bb, refusing to go on with the punt and asking him to leave even if he changed his mind and said he would accept the condom. It is possible that the whole thing was a scam and she was determined to make an argument out of something although I think that is less likely. The ignoring of your outfit request, the over-reaction to asking for owo and the apparently desperate need to hold on to the money might all suggest drug use. She should have given you some of your money back but your suggestions of why she didn't want to are probably on the right track. Any advice? Well, the money is gone and there is nothing you can do about that now. Just learn the lessons. Above all, remember that it is always a bad sign if the girl isn't the one in the pictures so be ready to turn round and leave if she isn't

What area of oxford indi or parlour or hotel

Be thankful you only lost a few notes. Report her to the site etc, and be thankful nothing else happened, and you were not robbed, mugged, beaten...

You have your health....that is the important thing....

Let it go.....

Hi Guys

I've punted for a while and never had a problem until today. I arranged a meet with a girl from that other site, I believed I was speaking to her when I phoned however it now appears I wasn't. She claims to be from the Czech Republic and the photos are not genuine, when I arrived she was not wearing what I had requested and said her 'receptionist' had not told her what I would like her to wear. I don't believe it as her voice is identical to the person who I spoke to on the phone. I probably should have left then, however you know how it is.

She took the money and we began. After a minute or so of a handjob she went to put an overcoat on the old chap. I told her I was told it was OWO, at which point with no warning she asked me to leave saying she never offers this service. For the record her profile says she does. I was rather stunned and I assured her it was no big deal if she didn't however she was adament I leave now and she was not going to give me any money back. After an argument for 5 minutes where I insisted I at least get some of the money back it became apparent she was going to turn violent if I continued so I decided to leave.

I'm truly stunned by this, I assume she was so desperate to hang on to the money as perhaps there is a pimp involved or someone who would assume she was ripping them off if she didn't have the cash or maybe she was just absolutely desperate for the cash, I'll never know. I was sure she would have done absolutely anything to hang on to that money and decided it was not worth the hassle, but I'm really angry now that I didn't argue a little harder, I have simply been ripped off.

Gary

Hi Guys

Gary

I treat first posters, who start with something so controversial either troll or other reason.

Had you given some indication so that we could look at here profile, just then /##### number would suffice.

summary: fist post fail.

1) Name the girl on this thread

2) Write a negative FR

3) Chalk it down to experience and move on

1) Name the girl on this thread

2) Write a negative FR

3) Chalk it down to experience and move on

A first time post like this is something i treat with caution but when its happened to me i have named and shamed on here as all bad providers deserve in my view, then chalked it down to experience and moved on.

Whats interesting and i have noticed a number of times, is punters reluctance to name and shame, this is a change from the past on here when many more than now did so.

Bad providers deserve no discretion and are responsible for their actions and the possible consequences of them, if it affects their business, good just maybe they will take time to change their ways although i wouldnt bank on it. The view i have seen others put that it could cost her business and its not right is not something i subscribe to, if they offered a good or better service in the first place there would be no need to complain. :)

I absolutely believe in naming and shaming. To not name endorses their behaviour and allows the behaviour to continue.

Whats interesting and i have noticed a number of times, is punters reluctance to name and shame, this is a change from the past on here when many more than now did so.

Bad providers deserve no discretion and are responsible for their actions and the possible consequences of them, if it affects their business, good just maybe they will take time to change their ways although i wouldnt bank on it. The view i have seen others put that it could cost her business and its not right is not something i subscribe to, if they offered a good or better service in the first place there would be no need to complain. :)

I treat first posters, who start with something so controversial either troll or other reason.

A first time post like this is something i treat with caution

I agree, and usually do so myself, but the experience the OP describes is exactly the sort of thing that might persuade a lurker to post for the first time. If he is telling the truth, some details may well make the story more credible, AND (as Pru states) fraudulent service like this deserves to be outed. This is what the site is for.

HOWEVER:

If he'd started his post with 'XXXX from the other site, this is her link, go look at her, ripped me off' - it wouldn't have made it past the mods due to the rules on the subject of that site.

My suggestion (because I agree, it would be helpful to let people know who to avoid) would be to go with 'I book a girl using the name xxxx, she did xxxx to me, please Pm me if you need more details'.

I know the rules on ** can be a PITA sometimes. I'm simply trying to suggest a way to get the info needed out into the open without turning PN into the '** slag-off party'.

It is difficult to decide whether the situation is a genuine report or not

On the one hand, if you wanted to blacken a girl's reputation for whatever reason, you would no doubt give more information about the girl

On the other hand, this is not a lurker who has decided to make his first post after some time, but someone who joined and posted immediately.

With the other site I print out her list, highlight the services I would like and hand it to her before paying making sure she is ready to offer the services I want. Some of those lists contain everything and obviously have not be edited.

With the other site I print out her list, highlight the services I would like and hand it to her before paying making sure she is ready to offer the services I want. Some of those lists contain everything and obviously have not be edited.

Not a great way to begin a booking...but sad, after a recent appalling meeting, that I can certainly see your logic.

To be fair to the OP, he might have been a long time lurker (you don't need to register to read posts) and it took something like this to inspire him to post for the first time so I wouldn't write him off.

Hi Guys

I believed I was speaking to her when I phoned however it now appears I wasn't.

I don't believe it as her voice is identical to the person who I spoke to on the phone.

Gary

These two parts appear to contradict one another.

You believed you were speaking to her, but it appears you weren't.

You then assert that the voice on the phone was identical - so apparently you were.

That together with your claim you were 'tattooedly ripped off' suggest this post is fake.

I disagree, Telebox.

Firstly, the apparent contradiction is merely the way the OP has phrased it.

"I believed I was speaking to her when I phoned however it now appears I wasn't.

I don't believe it as her voice is identical to the person who I spoke to on the phone."

..would seem to me to be 'I believed I was speaking to her when I phoned, but according to her I wasn't'.

Secondly, I'd hazard a guess that 'tattoedly ripped off' is a classic IPhone autocorrect.

Edited to add - maybe I'm going blind but I can't actually see the phrase 'tattoedly ripped off' in the original post?

Hi Guys

Many thanks for all of your replies. I have indeed been a lurker on here for some time and only joined yesterday after this happened as I felt it was worth sharing as the profile pictures are amazing and she has no feedback. I did not post the girls name as I thought it would look like I was trying to discredit her in some way or ruin her reputation.

Claire is absolutely right regarding what I meant with my comments which appear to contradict themselves. When I called the number on her profile, the person who I spoke to I assumed was the girl herself as she said things like 'yes I do' and 'I am in xxxxxx hotel'. When I arrived she excused the services that had been offered over the phone by saying it was her receptionist who I had spoken to. Perhaps true, but I don't believe it, especially considering what followed and the various other points which I mentioned in my post yesterday regarding the fake pictures and her not wearing what I had requested. She had an air of arrogance and rudeness about her from the second I arrived.

Now 24 hours has past I am still very upset about what happened but will take it on the chin and put it down as a bad experience. Unfortunately I am not a member of the other site either as when the urge has taken me I have always just searched for girls with phone numbers who are showing themselves as available now. I believe joining the site to make a complaint will look as suspect as if I had named and shamed her on here. I would rather you guys know that there is an eastern European girl working in Oxford currently with no feedback and if you arrange to meet her now and when you turn up she is clearly not the girl in the pictures then take a walk instead of handing over any money, you will have encountered the same girl as me.

Gary

Gary, I have no trouble at all believing you. Your story sounds familiar, and rings true with me. I've been there...and I suspect most of us have at one time or another. Getting ripped off is a miserable experience but it's part of punting and even with years of experience, it still happens every now and then. Taking it on the chin, while not easy, is the only thing you can do. It's like being burgled...happens very rarely and doesn't prove the world's a bad place when it does happen. But it's no fun. Chin up!

OK, the plot has thickened a little so I am going to name and shame as I can't actually quite believe or understand this;

The profile which I saw yesterday and ripped me off is username; SexyNikita

As I mentioned the photos are fake and nothing on this profile can be believed.

The amazing thing is I've just come across photos of the ACTUAL girl who ripped me off on another profile advertising in the Oxford area. The username is; delicateamelia

If you contact SexyNikita, the actual girl you will meet is the girl in the pictures on delecateamelia's profile.

I have no idea why she has two mobile numbers or two profiles (on the dressing table yesterday there were three mobile phones I noticed)however this is the girl who ripped me off. Avoid both of those profiles and if you ever walk in to any establishment or hotel room and encounter the girl on delecateamelia's profile turn your arse around and walk straight back out of the door.

A stunned Gary

If you contact SexyNikita, the actual girl you will meet is the girl in the pictures on delecateamelia's profile.

and if you click on DelicateAmelia's feedback (which clearly you had no reason to at the time) you get some feedback left last month that says:

Dishonest. She confirmed in an email that my requested "enjoys" on her profile were included but when I arrived she said she doesn't do them at all.

This is what I was thinking...

Just Name & Shame on here, ok so you are a few quid out of pocket. Chalk it up to experience & just vote with your feet & not go back there again.