Makkk

A Weighty Issue

58 posts in this topic

I haven't punted for over 12 months but a I haven't had sex for about two years with the misses I'm goin for it again,my only problem is I've become well let's say a fat bloke which I'm none too happy with,I'm concerned that any girl I book may by put off,i feel very self concsious about it and don't want to get rejected do girls say no to the larger man ? How do they feel about us etc should I say anything wen I book ?

Don't worry about it, I'm 6ft 2 and 19 stone, never had a problem, but I'm sure if I was to ask if the lady could help tie my shoelaces she would be ok with that, but at the end of the day as soon as I open my wallet I become a Brad Pitt lookalike!

I haven't punted for over 12 months but a I haven't had sex for about two years with the misses I'm goin for it again,my only problem is I've become well let's say a fat bloke which I'm none too happy with,I'm concerned that any girl I book may by put off,i feel very self concsious about it and don't want to get rejected do girls say no to the larger man ? How do they feel about us etc should I say anything wen I book ?

Like JKay i havent had a problem and am a fat, bald ugly geezer. As long as your clean and respectful i doubt you will have any problems yourself. :)

In my opinion and experience no professional wg would neither comment nor decline your fee for services no matter what your size .

There's a guy I saw at LMP once who made me feel positively anorexic (I'm about 5'10" and 17st) and he was having a whale of a good time. Some accommodations needed to be made (it was usually girl on top) but aside from that all systems go!

Makkk,

If you're unhappy with your weight then it is in your power to do something about it. You can lose weight if you really want to, but it will need a strong will and a desire to lead a healthier lifestyle.

As others have said, a WG will not turn you away for being fat; however having said that, you'll enjoy a punt more if you're in good physical shape.

However big you are it is likely the lady will have met someone bigger. A lady I saw a little while ago mentioned one client who was so fat he had trouble getting through the door. I suspect the larger gentleman is the mainstay of many a wg and that probably means their bar for what counts as fat is set a lot higher than it is for most of us. I reckon if you can fit through the door you will be alright.

many people "let themselves go" when it does not matter anymore. I.E. Long term relationship. If you know you'll be seen as you are then use that as a motivation to get yourself in shape. Now that does not mean getting trimmed and hitting the gym a few times a week but simple dieting would be enough.

WG's don't care how big you are but you'll get a better reaction if you look after yourself.

Like JKay i havent had a problem and am a fat, bald ugly geezer. As long as your clean and respectful i doubt you will have any problems yourself. :)

Yeah, but Smiths, from your other posts we're all aware that you're a fat, bald, ugly, HUNG geezer. That may be the key :-)!!!!!!

Yeah, but Smiths, from your other posts we're all aware that you're a fat, bald, ugly, HUNG geezer. That may be the key :-)!!!!!!

HUNG i wish, actually i dont, just above the average i have seen over the years i reckon. :)

HUNG i wish, actually i dont, just above the average i have seen over the years i reckon. :)

Cracked it. Modesty always works with the girls...

Seems like us punters commented on this topic....the Working Girls haven't weighed in yet.

Well me being a bigger girl anyway it may be biased, but I would never turn a guy away for his looks, whether it is weight or anything else. Hell I'd even kiss a ginger! haha.

No but seriously, I personally like to see bigger guys, I sometimes feel I'll snap a thin guy in half!

There's a guy I saw at LMP once who made me feel positively anorexic (I'm about 5'10" and 17st) and he was having a whale of a good time. Some accommodations needed to be made (it was usually girl on top) but aside from that all systems go!

You party chaps - I don't know how you keep your stiffies going.

Have you seen how many larger WG's there are out there? And they are doing a roaring trade. I don't know a single working girl that would have a problem seeing you as long as you are clean and respectful.

Get out there and have some fun love.

Kisses

Holly x

I wouldn't worry too much mate, I've always had a propensity towards corpulence :unsure: actually I'm a fat bastard :P it's not stopped me punting and nor will it.

You party chaps - I don't know how you keep your stiffies going.

+1

However big you are it is likely the lady will have met someone bigger. A lady I saw a little while ago mentioned one client who was so fat he had trouble getting through the door. I suspect the larger gentleman is the mainstay of many a wg and that probably means their bar for what counts as fat is set a lot higher than it is for most of us. I reckon if you can fit through the door you will be alright.

What a fecking excellent post, sir!

To allude to another post as well - I now use the fact that I'm going to meet Dreamboat women with a view to disrobed fun, as an incentive to lose weight/sharpen up. I'm always apologising for my 'uncomplicated body' (anyone remember the Cosby show? Theo describing his dad!) when I meet a girl or woman for the first time, and am also conscious of my own personal philosophy: that I 'expect' the girl to be in shape for me (as it were), so to then present myself in any less shape is sort of insulting. As I say - my very personal take on the matter! I guess I bundle it up with 'decent, respectful, clean, takes care of oneself'.

What doesn't then help my battle is the number of girls who don't go for the Brad Pitt look - and some of whom even like a bit of 'extra'!! A good excuse to skip gym, if nothing else!

Makkk,

If you're unhappy with your weight then it is in your power to do something about it. You can lose weight if you really want to, but it will need a strong will and a desire to lead a healthier lifestyle.

As others have said, a WG will not turn you away for being fat; however having said that, you'll enjoy a punt more if you're in good physical shape.

Thanks for that unfortunately it's easier said than done I suffered a stroke and the medication makes me well kinda fat am possibly goin for the gastric band option as exercise is difficult

Thanks guys and gals all be it not many any recommends for the ashford (Kent) area to celebrate my eventual comeback

As long as you're clean and respectful I think you'll be just fine (personally I prefer my men with a bit of weight on them, I'm sure I'm not the only one)

Relax and Enjoy!

The guy wants encouragement and confidence not a lecture about weight loss.

The guy wants encouragement and confidence not a lecture about weight loss.

Conceded, however he didn't mention his medical issues in his first post and he inferred that he was unhappy with his weight gains. In my blunt interpretation I took it that he was wanting to both punt and address his weight issues

Having once been a wopping 24st and now still a fat 17st no matter how much advice/critisism one gets one can only decide for himself to take the plunge and 'cut down' in the mean time happy punting

and here i am on the opposite side of things, wanting to put on weight. If you feel confident in your body then you'll have a much better time i think anyway.

I try to use seeing a WG when i've acheived a certain body target as motivation. Makes you work to get an excellent 'treat' at the end of it. With me though I always get distracted by other things, so way things are going I may never get my 'treat' lol