Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
excel33

Is 21 Too Young/awkward To Punt?

34 posts in this topic

Is there anyone there who is young and has been punting before?

I feel at a young age it may be too young and it could become awkward? Or are the girls OK with the young age?

I feel at a young age it may be too young and it could become awkward? Or are the girls OK with the young age?

I started when I was 23 and havent had any problems.

I think it is to do with your attitude, maturity etc, rather than a numeric age.

I'm 10 years older, but to be honest haven't matured that fast as a guy and am still quite naive I guess. Some guys/girls are more mature at 21 than some of 31, it just depends on if it feels right to the individual.

There are many people here that started punting when they were older than you and wished that they has started earlier. Myself included. The girls don't care how old you are as long as you are clean, respectful and polite. Here's a good tip, just tell them it's your first time as a punter and they'll help you out.

I started punting when i was 19 and never had any problems age wise. From posts on here and talking to WGs some wont punt with punters your age. Always check the ladies site and confirm with her when enquiring.

In my opinion age isnt always linked to maturity, it is in many cases but not all. If you feel ready give it a go find out for yourself if punting is for you is my advice. Just bear in mind it can be an addictive pastime and expensive, but great fun as well. :)

Edited by smiths

Nah.

I'm 22 and never had a problem.

Definitely more about maturity/attitude than age. As long as you don't turn up pissed, like a rowdy student-type you should be fine

Just bear in mind it can be an addictive pastime and expensive

smiths raised an important issue that you need to consider!

Times are hard for young people, I don't think getting into punting at 21 is a very good idea! Unless it's a one off to lose your virginity and that's something that's eating away at you! You need to be very sensible with money, if you start on this game. House deposites, cars etc are a much more important consideration at your age. Blowing all you disposible income , between now and 25 say, could fuck the rest of your life up.....just think about it, before leaping in! B)

Edited by Kid A

Started when I was 19 and a young sailor..one of the ladies that followed the fleet tutored me on how to be a good lover. She taught me things every young man should knew. Stopped when I got married and restarted shortly after my wife past away.

Edited by moose01

smiths raised an important issue that you need to consider!

Times are hard for young people, I don't think getting into punting at 21 is a very good idea! Unless it's a one off to lose your virginity and that's something that's eating away at you! You need to be very sensible with money, if you start on this game. House deposites, cars etc are a much more important consideration at your age. Blowing all you disposible income , between now and 25 say, could fuck the rest of your life up.....just think about it, before leaping in! B)

Good advice to be borne in mind, i had little money when i was 19 but got by and punted but i wasnt very sensible in those days. It could be looked on the opposite way round though, punting while young and before you have responsibilities like a mortgage etc is the best time to punt and your at your sexual peak. Depends on how you view it. Certainly unless you go in for only budget punting like Soho Walk-Ups its going to make a big dent in many young guys disposible income. :)

I had my first punt when I was 20 and have now punted 16 times, with 15 different girls, and my age has never been a problem. I've been with ladies around my age, ladies a bit older and ladies much older and not had any problems. I often feel shy and awkward at first when I turn up too and the good ladies will relax you and help you have a great time and luckily the not so good ones will still have sex with you so it's not that bad!

I get the point about it being potentially dangerous financially to punt at such a young age but I find that right now, I've got the spare cash from time to time (a parlour punt here or there every couple of months or so isn't very pricey) and I've no mortgage to pay, no wife or kids to support etc. so I can afford to spare the cash every now and then.

I'm also single now and will, I'd imagine, eventually be married and have a house, kids etc. to pay for. That's when I'll stop punting, for a variety of different reasons, finances only being one of them, but for now I'm young, free and single so I'm up for having as much sex as I can, be it paid for or not.

I'm also single now and will, I'd imagine, eventually be married and have a house, kids etc. to pay for. That's when I'll stop punting.

How to make God laugh: tell him your future plans.

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to wait a few years yet. Money discipline isn't a problem, Im very disciplined with what Ive got. The main reason that Im going to wait is that I look very young, like 17. I get asked for ID everywhere and I do look very very young. So I think it would be awkward to be honest.

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to wait a few years yet. Money discipline isn't a problem, Im very disciplined with what Ive got. The main reason that Im going to wait is that I look very young, like 17. I get asked for ID everywhere and I do look very very young. So I think it would be awkward to be honest.

No, I don't think it would be awkward at all. I've noticed that many wgs say on their profiles/website that they will see 18 year olds as long as they have ID! You have ID, so there's no problem! They aren't worried about how old you look, it's how old you are, that concerns them!

But isn't punting like for old men - no offence!

I mean like middle aged guys. Girls are just not interested in me, I think its because I'm kind of shy/not amazing looking/quiet.

I just think it would be an awkward time with the girl because I was look young and it wouldnt be something they were familiar with.

I just think it would be an awkward time with the girl because I was look young and it wouldnt be something they were familiar with.

Ermm.. young girls don't shag young guys these days???

I mean like middle aged guys. Girls are just not interested in me, I think its because I'm kind of shy/not amazing looking/quiet.

Girls will have the same interest in your money as they do in middleaged guys.

The one's that don't want to meet young studs :rolleyes: will say so.

If this is the only thing that is stopping you...don't let it! Looks/shyness etc won't be a problem either, you can tell them you are a nervous newbie, they will find it cute.

Yes for us old men who want to re-live their youth !

Looking back tho' I wish I'd punted at say 18 or 21 as it would have given me no end of confidence with girls which I sadly lacked in those days. It would have also taught me that pussy is available when you want it and not exclusively in the realms of a 1-2-1 relationship which in those days generally led to marriage.

If I had punted all those years ago I doubt if I would have married at the young age of 23 and certainly not to the first or second girlfriend I got involved with. Back then there seemed to be far too much pressure to get married and 'settle down' than there is today.

Correctly managed I guess punting can be as cheap if not cheaper than dating and maintaining a girlfriend in a long term relationship.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

To those who punted at a similar age, what age of girl would they recommend?

Also what I noticed that there is so much lying about ages on girls profiles - its ridiculous.

Absolutely not, and i am surprised you didnt pick that up on here, all ages punt.

In punting your paying in exchange for sex, as long as the WG is prepared to punt with guys your age you shouldnt have any problems, many will have experience of punting with guys your age.

As I say, I'm 23 now and have been punting since I was 20. I've seen 16 different girls now, the youngest being around 21 and the oldest being in her 40's. I've not had a problem with any of them. If you'd feel more comfortable with a girl around your own age, there are plenty around. I've also seen plenty of guys of all ages in the lounge at the saunas I have visited, guys from around my age up to their 60's by the looks of them. No-one bats an eye lid because everyone's there for the same thing.

Clearly you lack confidence in yourself and I do too, but I find once I've punted, I feel a lot better and that makes me more confident with the opposite sex. I'd suggest however that if you're not completely sure, which it doesn't sound like you are, then don't bother.

...The main reason that Im going to wait is that I look very young, like 17. I get asked for ID everywhere and I do look very very young. So I think it would be awkward to be honest.

If you're concerned about being turned away because you look underage I'd suggest mentioning it to the lady when you book, and go with ID just in case.

I can make you a man, young man!

I love younger guys. Bit of role play, teacher, mum's best mate, neighbour, boss. I have taught a few young men,(18/19), the finer arts. As long as you are not drunk, rude, disrespectful and choose a lady who says they see younger guys, why not!

I think Pandora has hit it right there. If as a young man, you do visit a WG. Let her take the lead. Just lie back and enjoy the experience. When I first started I was about 24 and for the first few massage parlour visits I would play innocent and tell them it was my first time. The attention it got me was realy nice. Hmmm think I might try it again!

Rob

My only advice is only punt when you can afford to . . You'll prob find one or two may ask your age when talking to them directly but as long as you make it clear about your age i can't see a problem

My only advice is only punt when you can afford to . . You'll prob find one or two may ask your age when talking to them directly but as long as you make it clear about your age i can't see a problem