jax

Making The Most Of Parlour Punts

24 posts in this topic

I have been attempting a few parlour punts as of late, mainly attracted by their cheap prices and added convenience. But I have been getting frustrated by a few things. My main problem is that quite a few of the girls that I have seen appear to be hellbent on turning a 30 min appointment into a 15 min one. Such tactics include saying things such as "Show me you can cum" repeatedly followed by "Have you cum yet?", "You need to cum soon or your time is going to run out" (with about half the appointment time remaining). This is often followed by unrequested hand relief in a desperate attempt to finish me off. I'm still quite sexually inexperienced and find, ironically, being hurried like this only makes it more difficult for me to cum.

I should say that not all the girls I have seen have been like this, some have given me truly memorable experiences. But I have seen enough like this to make think if I need to be doing anything different. I strongly suspect the best solution to these issues is to not visit parlours and see indies, although this represents a significant increase in costs. Not unaffordable but enough to make me think if I really need to spend that kind of money. At least with parlours, I don't leave thinking I have just wasted a significant amount of money.

I was wondering if there is anything you can do to make the most out of parlour punts. If a girl is clearly trying to rush things, is there anything you can do, before or during the punt, that is likely to get her to act differently? Or is the only way to see other girls that don't have that attitude? Sure some of you seasoned parlours will have a few hints and tips.

Simply answer is move on to another parlour, the ones I use write down the time in the day sheet so if there is any problems with the WG pulling a fast one then its recorded in the book, you could always ask the WG before the punt if she minds you writing a PN FR, that should get you time you paid for!

pick your parlours better

HOD group, bliss - wellingborough, intimate -bedford and Pump in Brum have always done OK for me

perhaps you should name and shame...

and i have had indies who dont do the full half hour -its not just a parlour thing.

I have been attempting a few parlour punts as of late, mainly attracted by their cheap prices and added convenience. But I have been getting frustrated by a few things. My main problem is that quite a few of the girls that I have seen appear to be hellbent on turning a 30 min appointment into a 15 min one. Such tactics include saying things such as "Show me you can cum" repeatedly followed by "Have you cum yet?", "You need to cum soon or your time is going to run out" (with about half the appointment time remaining). This is often followed by unrequested hand relief in a desperate attempt to finish me off. I'm still quite sexually inexperienced and find, ironically, being hurried like this only makes it more difficult for me to cum.

I should say that not all the girls I have seen have been like this, some have given me truly memorable experiences. But I have seen enough like this to make think if I need to be doing anything different. I strongly suspect the best solution to these issues is to not visit parlours and see indies, although this represents a significant increase in costs. Not unaffordable but enough to make me think if I really need to spend that kind of money. At least with parlours, I don't leave thinking I have just wasted a significant amount of money.

I was wondering if there is anything you can do to make the most out of parlour punts. If a girl is clearly trying to rush things, is there anything you can do, before or during the punt, that is likely to get her to act differently? Or is the only way to see other girls that don't have that attitude? Sure some of you seasoned parlours will have a few hints and tips.

Its always bad WGs that say these things, it has exactly the same effect on me guaranteed to ensure it takes me longer to cum. Every WG is an individual and i treat everyone as one, but with some Establishments the management just want punters in and out and couldnt care less if your punt is shorter than you paid for. Always complain then and there and see what response you get. A bad attitude is unlikely to change, go elsewhere and find good or better WGs.

You could have this same scenario with an Indie as i have, again it as always depends on the lady you punt with. With an Indie at least i can speak to her personally on the phone which gives me an unscientific but often useful insight into her friendliness and enthusiasm. Use this site to locate WGs rated by others is as ever my advice.

The only parlour i have been to in recent years is more expensive than some Indies who offer the same services actually. :)

Here is something I picked up on while I was doing security for parlours, the ladies who were clued up had two goals each shift, earn money and how to earn more money the next shift so when they meet a punter for the first time its all about making him want to return next time and ask for her, The term "my regular" is what they are after, a steady income. Girls that short change don't last long and move around chasing money.

Here is something I picked up on while I was doing security for parlours, the ladies who were clued up had two goals each shift, earn money and how to earn more money the next shift so when they meet a punter for the first time its all about making him want to return next time and ask for her, The term "my regular" is what they are after, a steady income. Girls that short change don't last long and move around chasing money.

The ladies I have been seeing also seem to have 2 goals, get him off as quick as possible and make sure he never comes back :)

Which is a pity as I am on the lookout for a regular. Will just have to keep on looking...

I get the same, any attempt at rushing things with me when I'm not explicitly looking for that both punting and non will at best end up with the opposite effect or worse still take me out completely, punting wise the best advice I could give (assuming you've been a good boy up to the point this kind of nonsense starts) is have words there and then if you think it will make a difference, if not or if it that doesn't help, report and move on, because a girl who's pulling that kind of stunt is demontrating a lack of respect not worthy of either your time or money, and neither is any establishment which condones such behaviour.

2 of my favourite "parlour punts", that I still remember, and probably will remember for years to come, were when the ladies introduced themselves to me at the beginning, and one of them flirted with me. It was so nice that in both cases I chose the lady who flirted, over the others.

Now this probably seems obvious, but it goes to show that she was really interested in getting my business, and made an effort, and was also determined to make me return if possible, and definitely ask to see her.

The immediate effect it had on me was to make me flattered, and attracted to her. It was very skillful I think.

A few ideas from somebody who has used parlours for a long time.

1. If a parlour does this to you twice in succession, the management is probably encouraging the WGs to do it. Move on to a different parlour.

2. Smile at the girls when they greet you. Do they smile back? If they do, they are probably highly professional, happy in their work, or both. Whichever the case, there is a better chance that she might be quite good. Obviously, you meet the occasional one who smiles at you to get your money, then the truth comes out and she gives you a poor service in the room. But I am talking about increasing your chances of a good time.

3. If she cannot raise a bright smile for you, 9 times out of 10 she hates what she is doing, does it only for the money, and takes herself too seriously. Never go with a non-smiler.

4. Try to talk to the WG when you are with her in the room. Many WGs respond better to a bit of friendliness, and often show friendliness back. Many (but unfortunately not all) of the WGs are human.

5. Use the Punternet field reports intelligently. Not all punters have exactly the same taste. Some excellent reviews that I have read have been for WGs that I found at best mediocre. Find a reviewer who is successful in recommending the type of girl you personally enjoy best. Make a point of reading any new review he writes. Reviewers that recommend girls that you have not liked probably have a different taste from your own. Once you have identified such a reviewer, do not use any more of his reviews.

6. Consider the possibility of finding yourself a regular. Some of the girls at saunas are really nice people, and if you find one that you enjoy seeing, why not go back. I understand the desire for variety, but with a good friendly regular, one who is on the same wavelength as yourself, the experience becomes more natural and less stressful each time you visit her. However, with a regular you have to avoid, absolutely, any tendency you might have to become possessive. For her, it is still a business transaction, albeit a more friendly one.

7. When I was going too much for variety, the sessions were often stressful (although I did not realise it at the time). The girl was sometimes a bit nervous of me, and I a bit nervous of her, the cause of a rather wooden session. If you are a similar type to myself (which aint necessarily so), this might be another reason for seeking a regular instead of a different girl each time. I recommend that you spend some time to seriously re-assess yourself and see what you think. The trouble with stress is that if the WG senses stress in her client, she may well become stressed herself.

If you take a regular, you will still have variety forced upon you from time to time, because the turnover of staff at saunas is often quite high. When this happens, you will have no option but to try several new girls (in my case, usually about ten, but on one occasion twenty) before you find another regular who fits the bill.

EDITED

What a superb post.

1. If a parlour does this to you twice in succession, the management is probably encouraging the WGs to do it. Move on to a different parlour.

2. Smile at the girls when they greet you. Do they smile back? If they do, they are probably highly professional, happy in their work, or both. Whichever the case, there is a better chance that she might be quite good. Obviously, you meet the occasional one who smiles at you to get your money, then the truth comes out and she gives you a poor service in the room. But I am talking about increasing your chances of a good time.

3. If she cannot raise a bright smile for you, 9 times out of 10 she hates what she is doing, does it only for the money, and takes herself too seriously. Never go with a non-smiler.

4. Try to talk to the WG when you are with her in the room. Many WGs respond better to a bit of friendliness, and often show friendliness back. Many (but unfortunately not all) of the WGs are human.

5. Use the Punternet field reports intelligently. Not all punters have exactly the same taste. Some excellent reviews that I have read have been for WGs that I found at best mediocre. Find a reviewer who is successful in recommending the type of girl you personally enjoy best. Make a point of reading any new review he writes. Reviewers that recommend girls that you have not liked probably have a different taste from your own. Once you have identified such a reviewer, do not use any more of his reviews.

6. Consider the possibility of finding yourself a regular. Some of the girls at saunas are really nice people, and if you find one that you enjoy seeing, why not go back. I understand the desire for variety, but with a good friendly regular, one who is on the same wavelength as yourself, the experience becomes more natural and less stressful each time you visit her. However, with a regular you have to avoid, absolutely, any tendency you might have to become possessive. For her, it is still a business transaction, albeit a more friendly one.

7. When I was going too much for variety, the sessions were often stressful (although I did not realise it at the time). The girl was sometimes a bit nervous of me, and I a bit nervous of her, the cause of a rather wooden session. If you are a similar type to myself (which aint necessarily so), this might be another reason for seeking a regular instead of a different girl each time. I recommend that you spend some time to seriously re-assess yourself and see what you think. The trouble with stress is that if the WG senses stress in her client, she may well become stressed herself.

If you take a regular, you will still have variety forced upon you from time to time, because the turnover of staff at saunas is often quite high. When this happens, you will have no option but to try several new girls (in my case, usually about ten, but on one occasion twenty) before you find another regular who fits the bill.

Thanks for all the ideas, I really appreciate it. As I alluded to earlier, I'm very much looking for a regular. I came across someone I liked a couple of months ago, only for her to leave the parlour shortly afterwards. Since then I have been stuck with the problems I had outlined, it has left me feeling she may not want me as a regular, so I move on. Your final point about the sessions being stressful may well be valid one, some of them have had an awkward atmosphere to them which doesn't go away easily.

What a superb post.

Yes, very good points in Don's post.

Finding a parlour where most of the girls had the right kind of attitude make punts a lot more enjoyable for me. Obviously, becoming more experienced helps, I certainly got a lot more out of a visit to a WG when I'd more experience of both sex and punting. At a parlour, you will still be up against the high turnover issue. I prefer seeing someone I've seen before and have got on with, but I discovered that even at a "good" parlour, staff might not always be around for long.

There have been times when I've played a bit dumb at the beginning and jokingly said things like "I've only booked half an hour, but maybe I'll book an hour next time" or "I've done this a few times, but I hate it when I feel like I've just wasted my money. Some girls just rush you out of the door".

It kind of puts the responsibility on them without you having to directly say "Don't you rip me off!"

Without reading through the entire thread again forensically, the one thing that did occur to me to add is to be firm but polite if things aren't going your way. When things are moving too quickly for me -- and it's sometimes not a case of the girl doing anything wrong but rather my knowing I can't hold on much longer and not wanting shoot my bolt too soon -- then I do ask her to slow down/ease up for a few minutes and I tell her why nicely but honestly. I'd have no problem replying to "I want to see how quickly you can cum" with something like "far too quickly for a 30 minute appointment, which is why I like to spend the first 20 minutes just taking it slowly and relaxing". That's a clear "instruction" said nicely to which the girl can have little negative response. If she then continues to rush you, as others have said, she won't last long in the job but I'm afraid you'll just have to put it down to experience. TBH I punt almost exclusively at HoD and its satellites (MKE, DD, As) because it avoids this sort of problem, and I know in the very, very rare instances that I do have an issue (a vanishingly small number over more than half a decade), management will address it immediately. It removes virtually all risk of ever having a negative experience.

Hard to add much to Don's post - all I can say is keep looking as I've had some superb punts at two or three parlours in my area over the last 7 to 8 years. Regularly the girls have not rushed, been very responsive to my desires on that particular day, been really friendly and obviously focussed on customer satisfaction. I think it's the parlour more than the ladies that sets the "tone". Finding the right parlour is the trick. A girl I saw regularly at one parlour told me she had moved to it from another nearby because the owner of the first parlour criticised the girls if they didn't get the punter out within 20 mins of a 30 min appointment.

What a superb post.

Agreed, and as an ex parlour girl myself - who is very happy in what I do - I feel that there really is nothing more that can be added to that! Especially the smiling bit, I've know E.E girls say hello moodily then moan and 'bitch' whilst within earshot of the customer about how they don't want to do him :angry:

Perhaps if you choose a lady according to the advice above, and when you first enter the room go out of your way to explain your unpleasant past experiences and the fact that when they are trying to rush you, it ruins the time for you. Personally if a client explained this as politely as you've come across here in your OP, I would be mortified and would go out of my way to ensure that he is completely satisfied as much as possible.

What a superb post.

And just a little addition from the other side of the fence :)

If you do ever find yourself unhappy with a service that a particular lady provides then PLEASE let us (the owners) know.

We have no idea how a lady is performing once behind that closed door, so feedback is just as important to us, as it is to other punters.

:)

And just a little addition from the other side of the fence :)

If you do ever find yourself unhappy with a service that a particular lady provides then PLEASE let us (the owners) know.

We have no idea how a lady is performing once behind that closed door, so feedback is just as important to us, as it is to other punters.

:)

You're right in principle, but not all parlour managers/maids/owners are as approachable, or affable, as you are. And even then, when you leave the room with the girl right behind you (as is usually the case, and as I did at your place earlier this week), only the angriest of punters would feel comfortable talking to the management there and then. And once you've left the building, my guess is that the majority of unhappy punters wouldn't bother to call and complain -- they just wouldn't go back (which may be silly of them, but is probably true anyway). None of these comments are supposed to be in any way critical of STB...they're just my own observations. Even in reverse (when you're happy with the experience) I felt able to give you little more than a sly thumbs up as I left, because I really felt it wouldn't be right to stand there and give you the low-down on the performance of girl (good or bad) who was still within earshot. BTW, if you've worked out who I am by now, I hope she sticks around! Your new girl, that is :-)

You're right in principle, but not all parlour managers/maids/owners are as approachable, or affable, as you are. And even then, when you leave the room with the girl right behind you (as is usually the case, and as I did at your place earlier this week), only the angriest of punters would feel comfortable talking to the management there and then. And once you've left the building, my guess is that the majority of unhappy punters wouldn't bother to call and complain -- they just wouldn't go back (which may be silly of them, but is probably true anyway). None of these comments are supposed to be in any way critical of STB...they're just my own observations. Even in reverse (when you're happy with the experience) I felt able to give you little more than a sly thumbs up as I left, because I really felt it wouldn't be right to stand there and give you the low-down on the performance of girl (good or bad) who was still within earshot. BTW, if you've worked out who I am by now, I hope she sticks around! Your new girl, that is :-)

Ah but that little sly thumbs up was at least a good indication :)

I certainly hope that Rachel sticks around too, as she stole the show on Tuesday and was VERY popular :-)

We will always welcome feedback, good or bad... even if its just a thumbs up or down :)

I certainly hope that Rachel sticks around too, as she stole the show on Tuesday and was VERY popular :-)

We will always welcome feedback, good or bad... even if its just a thumbs up or down :)

She has just sent me some pics to use, which will hopefully be on site later today, so thats a promising sign that she will be back in as rota'd tomorrow (friday) :)

Excellent. I will FR her...I was waiting til I knew if she'd be regular before doing so. Lovely girl.

Just to add something on the same lines, I called a girl yesterday to check her services and availability, something I often do before deciding to book girls advertising on the 'dark side'. Said girl scored zero for friendliness and enthusiasm, so do you think I will book her, not a chance. If she didn't give me the impression she might be smiling when talking to a prospective client, that's it.

Excellent. I will FR her...I was waiting til I knew if she'd be regular before doing so. Lovely girl.

Most appreciated :)

She is, I really hope she settles in here, her pics are now online, bit late, but better late than never :)

Thanks for the advice and support guys, much appreciated :)