mikef2008

Owo/cim Advice For London

23 posts in this topic

After years of playing it very safe and always insisting that BJs are covered, I've figured I'm getting too old for that and just want to experience shooting my load into the mouth of some gorgeous sexy young thing - not too much to ask is it! Any advice for a memorable girl to do that would be greatly appreciated. It would have to be in London, and my price range is £150-£200 ph. - although i could stretch to 250 if the girl was particularly good and sexy. Thanks in advance!!

After years of playing it very safe and always insisting that BJs are covered, I've figured I'm getting too old for that and just want to experience shooting my load into the mouth of some gorgeous sexy young thing - not too much to ask is it! Any advice for a memorable girl to do that would be greatly appreciated. It would have to be in London, and my price range is £150-£200 ph. - although i could stretch to 250 if the girl was particularly good and sexy. Thanks in advance!!

DirtyPrettyThing on ** may suit your needs. She comes recommended.....................

GORGEOUS CLARA - not a brilliant flat but a super girl, or Anikassecret - super flat and dead sexy girl. Find them both on "maturelabour"

GORGEOUS CLARA - not a brilliant flat but a super girl, or Anikassecret - super flat and dead sexy girl. Find them both on "maturelabour"

Hi there - interested in your recommendation - what is 'maturelabour'? - A website?

Hi there - interested in your recommendation - what is 'maturelabour'? - A website?

Often referred to as the other site. I will send a private message.

If you don't mind a Mature Eastern European Lady, try LAIMA in BARNET, she is Russian somewhere in her 40's, does a combination of Massage, Rimming, PM,(With plenty of KY and gloves) and without being asked will finish you off with OWO and CIM--SHE DOES NOT SWALLOW, but after a decent interval she will pop to the en-suite to spit out your load.

Total cost for an hour is £100--see her FR's (Including a shower before and after).

DirtyPrettyThing on ** may suit your needs. She comes recommended.....................

Seconded :D Real value for money.

If you don't mind a Mature Eastern European Lady, try LAIMA in BARNET, she is Russian somewhere in her 40's, does a combination of Massage, Rimming, PM,(With plenty of KY and gloves) and without being asked will finish you off with OWO and CIM--SHE DOES NOT SWALLOW, but after a decent interval she will pop to the en-suite to spit out your load.

Total cost for an hour is £100--see her FR's (Including a shower before and after).

Laima is sexy and has one of the most lickable pussy's I have seen, but "young and gorgeous" ? I don't think so.

Often referred to as the other site. I will send a private message.

Can you private message me the "other site" link please? I keep reading about it on here, but don't know what it is.

neither name comes up on a search at the mature site :(

any more info on these, or have they expired as it were?

neither name comes up on a search at the mature site :(

any more info on these, or have they expired as it were?

anyone know about Clara? She's disappeared off a'w' :(

You could try Samantha in Bermondsey too - search for girls in SE16 on ** - she is a very friendly Polish girl with a great figure, great face and she is up for CIM which I tried the other day - cheap too at £220 for two hours.

You could try Samantha in Bermondsey too - search for girls in SE16 on ** - she is a very friendly Polish girl with a great figure, great face and she is up for CIM which I tried the other day - cheap too at £220 for two hours.

Would this be Sweet samantha xx?

Here you go. OWO, CIM and swallows the lot with a smile :) CIM and swallow is £10 extra so £90 for the hr. Bargain

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103851

Edited by Steve2

Are the pictures on her profile genuine do you think?

Absolutely. She is gorgeous.

Would this be Sweet samantha xx?

Yes it would and she is.

Daft question if you don't mind my saying so as I would have mentioned it if they weren't.............

Anyway, the pictures are genuine and she does have a great figure, perfectly in proportion to her height, and she has great skin too. The only thing I would criticise is the flat which is a bit lived in and the shower which really could do with cleaning. And if you don't like other people around, don't go.

Daft question if you don't mind my saying so as I would have mentioned it if they weren't.............

Anyway, the pictures are genuine and she does have a great figure, perfectly in proportion to her height, and she has great skin too. The only thing I would criticise is the flat which is a bit lived in and the shower which really could do with cleaning. And if you don't like other people around, don't go.

Sorry, no - not daft at all. Recently a genuine punter recommended a particular girl near where I live and didn't trouble to say that the pictures were not of her. They were of someone with a very similar figure, but not actually of her, as he subsequently admitted.

Also there are so many examples of fake or over-photoshopped pictures on you know where that an innocent enquiry is perfectly justified. The pictures on her profile do look a bit too professional, which is often a tell-tale sign. However if you vouch for them, so much the better, and thanks for the tip - she's near me and looks well worth a visit.

Further to my above post - "Sandra in SE8" thread, posts 3 and 4 refer.

Further to my above post - "Sandra in SE8" thread, posts 3 and 4 refer.

Whatever....

.and what I forgot to add is no fingers, which mat or may not be an issue. I just worked around it basically.

I mentioned on another thread that I had seen Sweet samantha xx. She definitely has the looks (I do like a long neck on a woman). However, only closed mouth kissing (for me anyway, maybe dick78 was luckier) and I ended up leaving 10 minutes early as, after I had cum, she was not responsive to my attempts to chat or cuddle and there didn't seem much other option. VFM if you go big for looks, perhaps less so if you are more interested in warmth and playfulness.

I mentioned on another thread that I had seen Sweet samantha xx. She definitely has the looks (I do like a long neck on a woman). However, only closed mouth kissing (for me anyway, maybe dick78 was luckier) and I ended up leaving 10 minutes early as, after I had cum, she was not responsive to my attempts to chat or cuddle and there didn't seem much other option. VFM if you go big for looks, perhaps less so if you are more interested in warmth and playfulness.

Funny how we all get different results isn't it...she couldn't do enough for me after I had cum and was very affectionate, cuddly and keen to go on. Trouble was, I wasn't....