pbro73

Roxy21

39 posts in this topic

'Roxy21' from the other site.

Has anyone had the pleasure? She is very tempting.

A bit of positive feedback over there but not much (and I am aware that it is not always to be trusted).

Reading the reviews, all looks good apart from the kissing. One reviewer described them as butterfly kisses :(

i saw her as Jessie at woking and I gota say she is the best punt I have ever had. The pictures dont don her justice, she is stunning so naughty and I have been trying to get her to do a shift in surrey but sadly she has not been round this way for a while as she is on tour birmingham southampton bournemouth, all too far for me to go n get away with it!! Highly reccomended, check out my fr on her.

There are actually two Roxy21's on the other site. The one spelt as the OP has is a dark haired girl who only does outcalls inside the M25, is based in the Hillingdon/Hounslow area and has no feedback. The other roxy 21 who worked as Jessie in Woking also worked as Roxy in Temptations of Uxbridge circa 2009. She has several reviews there including one from myself and I would happily recommend her if kissing is not a big deal to you. :D

It's the outcalls Roxy<nospace>21 that has caught my eye. She does have some feedback over there but no 'rating'.

It's the outcalls Roxy<nospace>21 that has caught my eye. She does have some feedback over there but no 'rating'.

There are (or were) 4 girls who all have very similar text in their profiles and had their photos taken against the same pink wall with wavy mirrors. 2 are still active, Roxy21 is one and Sweet Marta is the other. I've seen Marta a couple of times, but I've not seen Roxy. I also saw another girl, Camilla, who was achingly beautiful, but on talking to her made it very clear that she hated the job and was only doing it for the cash. Her profile disappeared soon after. The other girl, Claudia Big Tits, disappeared and popped up again somewhere in London (Camden I think) under a different name and vastly increased prices.

I had a great time with Marta, but it might be worthwhile confirming services, as I don't think they run the profiles that are on the other site. Camilla certainly declined to do things that were marked as unconditional 'likes' on the profile. Marta, whilst lovely also was very reluctant to FK, just giving pecks more than anything else.

I have no idea if Roxy will be the same, but maybe worthwhile confirming.

There are (or were) 4 girls who all have very similar text in their profiles and had their photos taken against the same pink wall with wavy mirrors. 2 are still active, Roxy21 is one and Sweet Marta is the other. I've seen Marta a couple of times, but I've not seen Roxy. I also saw another girl, Camilla, who was achingly beautiful, but on talking to her made it very clear that she hated the job and was only doing it for the cash. Her profile disappeared soon after. The other girl, Claudia Big Tits, disappeared and popped up again somewhere in London (Camden I think) under a different name and vastly increased prices.

I had a great time with Marta, but it might be worthwhile confirming services, as I don't think they run the profiles that are on the other site. Camilla certainly declined to do things that were marked as unconditional 'likes' on the profile. Marta, whilst lovely also was very reluctant to FK, just giving pecks more than anything else.

I have no idea if Roxy will be the same, but maybe worthwhile confirming.

Thanks Tibbs. I had not seen Marta's profile before. She seems similarly lovely to Roxy, but the identical text makes me suspicious. I think I'll keep them both on the outskirts of my radar for the time being, there are others higher on the 'todo' list at the moment.

I presume Marta is EE?

Edited by pbro73

I've had my eye on them both for some time now hoping that they will cater more than just outcalls.

If you do take the plunge please write report and if Roxy21 is that good, I'll definitely do the whole outcall thing.

I presume Marta is EE?

Marta is well worth seeing if you don't mind the lack of DFK. She's bubbly & funny and very chatty & sweet. Her BJ skills are fantastic, especially since she knows how to use her pierced tongue really well. Her body is awesome, she has that softer edge that I love - definitely not fat, just wonderful curves that are great to caress. She's Polish.

I think that they're friends working together with someone maintaining their profiles & driving them around - Camilla certainly said that she was friends with Marta, and said that they'd do a 2 girl for me if I wanted.

Marta is well worth seeing if you don't mind the lack of DFK. She's bubbly & funny and very chatty & sweet. Her BJ skills are fantastic, especially since she knows how to use her pierced tongue really well.

Thanks Tibbs. I have to admit since you drew my attention to Marta I have become vey tempted to book her. She looks just my type. I do find it a little odd that she is happy to give a skilful BJ but s reluctant to FK. Surely the former is (at least) as intimate as the latter. But I gather it is not that uncommon in her profession.

Thanks Tibbs. I have to admit since you drew my attention to Marta I have become vey tempted to book her. She looks just my type. I do find it a little odd that she is happy to give a skilful BJ but s reluctant to FK. Surely the former is (at least) as intimate as the latter. But I gather it is not that uncommon in her profession.

It seems to be one of the (many) curiosities of most of the Eastern European Working Girls I've seen. Quite happy to gargle your spunk, not happy to kiss with an open mouth. :blink:

I'd certainly rate her BJ skills in the top 3 I've ever experienced, it's only the lack of kissing that's preventing me from booking her again - I've become spoiled since then having found ladies who kiss properly.

anyone able to shed any light on the whereabouts of roxy21? Former Jessie of woking, her purple site page has gone?

Maybe drop Aimee 23 a line they used to tour together.

Roxy is sadly missed at the moment. I drove 3

hours through snow to see her last crimbo.

would appear aimee23 profile has gone too?

would appear aimee23 profile has gone too?

As someone pointed out last week, Aimee's profile disappears when she is unavailable. It was not there last week then it returned a day later and has gone again now. It comes back with the same ID and content, not a new profile, so it must be a "hide" feature.

Mark

I spoke to Aimee a couple of weeks ago and she would only confirm that Roxy was unavailable 'at the moment'. I hope that means that she will be back. Incidentally, she changed her profile name just shortly before deactivating it to something like sophiemodel.

Ok im hijacking this post.... sorrry . Im in southampton first week in Jan and im looking for a good punt . 150 tops . Ive looked on the other place but really look to here for a top piece of advice.

I met Roxy21 on a number of occasions, she french kissed, owo and took my cum in her mouth before dashing to the bathroom to get rid of my cum down the sink. She returned back to poland in september to continue her studies to become an accountant, she was over here to earn some money to fund her last year in Uni in poland. Agree all their profiles looked the same and all operated in the same way, text to mobile your name post code etc and then they would arrive, texting you to open the door. Roxy was very very good at what she did, and french kissing was no problem, saw Marta twice when Roxy was ill or away on holiday, minimal kissing, but very enthusiastic sex, oral without was good but no CIM guess Marta also returned to poland with Roxy as they lived together for a while and where happy to speak about each other, sorry if you missed them.

I met Roxy21 on a number of occasions, she french kissed, owo and took my cum in her mouth before dashing to the bathroom to get rid of my cum down the sink. She returned back to poland in september to continue her studies to become an accountant, she was over here to earn some money to fund her last year in Uni in poland. Agree all their profiles looked the same and all operated in the same way, text to mobile your name post code etc and then they would arrive, texting you to open the door. Roxy was very very good at what she did, and french kissing was no problem, saw Marta twice when Roxy was ill or away on holiday, minimal kissing, but very enthusiastic sex, oral without was good but no CIM guess Marta also returned to poland with Roxy as they lived together for a while and where happy to speak about each other, sorry if you missed them.

I think you've got the wrong Roxy. Roxy21 is British as far as I know.

I think you've got the wrong Roxy. Roxy21 is British as far as I know.

Actually, no I think he got the right one - there are/were two purple site girls with similar names. Roxy21 is the EE I was referring to in the original post. Sadly I didn't get to see either her or Marta. Roxy 21 is the one you are referring to...

Actually, no I think he got the right one - there are/were two purple site girls with similar names. Roxy21 is the EE I was referring to in the original post. Sadly I didn't get to see either her or Marta. Roxy 21 is the one you are referring to...

Hope im not confusing the issue but before xmas i saw the girl who advertises herself as "Hot Roxy 21". I mention her because her bedroom had the wavy mirror mentioned in an earlier post. God what a waste of money. She advertised a £50 massage special service and she was bloody hopeless.I tried to do a field report to warn others but this never got published as she is on the list which doesn't permit (i can see why !). Anyway i decided to leave feedback on her profile and she had the cheek to respond that we never met. So if anyone is thinking of booking her don't say i didn't warn you. She is an attractive girl but was totally useless. To top it all her baby was crying loudly in the other room and she just ignored it.

Roxy roxy roxy. Ive seen a few and Roxy21 who worked

with Aimee is the only one. What a darling and what a lover.

C9me back babe and lose the 2 cos your no 1