7inchguy

Soho Is Wonderful

5 posts in this topic

After having a horrendous time with Eva at Berwick Street last week I have since had a wonderful time with 6 different sexy models, a mixture of Asian, Eastern European, Oriental. Soho is a wonderful place, I must have seen well over a 100 different models now, the majority have been really nice to me, I just get upset when I get the occasional bad experience because I know my money could have been so much better spent elsewhere, so I appreciate this site when people issue warnings about bad experiences as I did last week with Eva, another to dodge is Maya at Bateman Street who also tries to rush but not quite as quickly so you at least get a bit of value for money but nothing like the high standards of my regulars that i normally enjoy

After having a horrendous time with Eva at Berwick Street last week I have since had a wonderful time with 6 different sexy models, a mixture of Asian, Eastern European, Oriental. Soho is a wonderful place, I must have seen well over a 100 different models now, the majority have been really nice to me, I just get upset when I get the occasional bad experience because I know my money could have been so much better spent elsewhere, so I appreciate this site when people issue warnings about bad experiences as I did last week with Eva, another to dodge is Maya at Bateman Street who also tries to rush but not quite as quickly so you at least get a bit of value for money but nothing like the high standards of my regulars that i normally enjoy

Thought as much when I started reading that Soho Walk up thread, but I would need to take a week off working to read the whole lot !

Never seen a thread as long anywhere on the internet ! It seems like a lot of reading with a lot of useful info, and when I get the time I intend to start my Soho studies as I am obviously missing out on some great experiences and great prices just 60 miles down the road. Thanks for reminding me - perhaps I will get time to investigate this whole new area in the summer when I can take a few train rides down to the capital to see what all the fuss is about - cannot wait really ! :)

What went wrong for you with Eva? - Have you posted an FR? If not, you really should.

I've seen her twice and had excellent experiences both times. Indeed I'd go so far as to say she's one of the best I've seen in Soho. She has been likewise lauded by the Earl of Burl himself, the originator of the Soho thread. Never known anyone to have a bad word for her before.

What went wrong for you with Eva? - Have you posted an FR? If not, you really should.

I've seen her twice and had excellent experiences both times. Indeed I'd go so far as to say she's one of the best I've seen in Soho. She has been likewise lauded by the Earl of Burl himself, the originator of the Soho thread. Never known anyone to have a bad word for her before.

I saw Eva a month or so back and it was really good, well as good as you are going to get in a 10 minute Soho session.

Not so sure that "Soho is Wonderful" still applies as the RDL is shrinking into quite a small area now, with lots of places closed.

I just cant risk punting in Soho as there is a high risk that I'd be seen by someone I know

When I did chance the walkups many years ago I was never that impressed with the attractiveness of the girls or the level of service, also the sleaziness and dirtiness of the environs was always a turn-off