mullrob

Whats Been Your Excuse For Walking Out On A Punt

16 posts in this topic

Personally i've only done it twice . I'm not giving people ideas well maybe i am but i'm to polite to say thanks but no thanks your nothing like you described or your more miss piggy than miss selfridges . I've once asked for the toilet only to dart out and once to claim to have left my wallet in the car .prior to the punt i must add

If girls can add....

I once gave a very very fat envelope back to a man who sat down on my bed, and started to talk of 'All the whores I've fucked' and then, when I produced my fine summer fruit punch, he snorted, 'But I want wine!' (yes, well maybe you should have brought some...I will provide, but hey...)

I didn't want the paper envelope, never mind £1 of his, though I should have taken at least £50 for my trouble of getting glamourised for him! I didn't need his money, so I gave him the full envelope back. Sent him on his way.

He was aghast and said, 'This has never happened before!'

I looked him in the eye, and said, 'Me neither!'. Though he never knew how much I meant it, and what I really meant.

I'm pissed off at me...how did I miss the signs? He must have been ok in call chat. I caught it though, before the fun part. OK...

Personally i've only done it twice . I'm not giving people ideas well maybe i am but i'm to polite to say thanks but no thanks your nothing like you described or your more miss piggy than miss selfridges . I've once asked for the toilet only to dart out and once to claim to have left my wallet in the car .prior to the punt i must add

Whilst you mean well, that's probably ruder then saying she looks like miss piggy. Just say your new to this and you've changed your mind etc. The girls must get that quite often I presume.

The wallet in your car is the classic excuse which i used to use. Nowadays i will tell the WG the reason, be it lying about her pictures and i dont fancy the real her, not actually offering the services i require despite confirming she did on the phone or i find her initial attitude bad and think to myself if she is this bad before i have handed my money over how bad could she be after i have handed it over. I certainly never get abusive but if she has lied i tell her she is out of order which usually results in personal abuse from her which always tells me i had a lucky escape.

It depends on the reason for wanting to abort. I recently visited a woman whose flat had such an awful smell that it made me feel sick, it was also extremely untidy. I said that a did not like the smell and left. She was obviously put out and she then made threatening phone calls.

Part of the problem is going by reports on the on the other site. I do not doubt that the reporter is being sincere. It is just that their standards are not mine. Someone who likes wholemeal brown bread is unlikely to enjoy sliced white and vice versa.

It depends on the reason for wanting to abort. I recently visited a woman whose flat had such an awful smell that it made me feel sick, it was also extremely untidy. I said that a did not like the smell and left. She was obviously put out and she then made threatening phone calls.

Part of the problem is going by reports on the on the other site. I do not doubt that the reporter is being sincere. It is just that their standards are not mine. Someone who likes wholemeal brown bread is unlikely to enjoy sliced white and vice versa.

I like that one :rolleyes:

I hate this "I am a high class courtesan" silliness but am now considering adding to my site:

I am not your white sliced girl.... more your wholemeal

;)

Only ever walked away when the person didn't match the pictures.

White bread... brown bread... I don't mind as long as there's baps.

(I am so sorry. I couldn't resist).

Personally, Ive never walked (or is it rather "done a runner" ) some I wished I had but...

I've usually grinned and bared it as Im too paranoid about upsetting her.

Usually clockwatched, or wound the clock down....

Then after leaving, saw someone else....

Thing is even after years of punts, I still dont quite know how its really going to go after the first few minutes. Some have been cold to start, then warm up and been fantastic, some have been great for the first few minutes and then got lost of what to do and been dissapointing. (bit hard to do a runner half way through)

I have never walked out of a punt after meeting the girl, but I feel similar to Overworked iama I could have saved myself a lot of hassle and bad feeling afterwards.

not to mention the wasted money which could have been spent with another, but I now accept that is why this game is called punting ! :)

However, I have walked out of a parlour before - before meeting a WG girl I had pre-booked on the phone, because I did not feel welcome once I arrived,

and this IMHO would have spoiled the whole in-room experience [no matter how good the WG was] and resulted in a waste of my time & money!:blink:

White bread... brown bread... I don't mind as long as there's baps.

(I am so sorry. I couldn't resist).

Massive respect to you for registering, just to post that! :D

Welcome btw... ;)

I've only walked twice.

I am very particular about the "Is it you in the pics question or is a look a like profile?".

I don't care what the answer is as long as its the truth.

So i have turned up a couple of times and said sorry but you have lied to me about your'e profile.

I haven't walked for any other reason.

Only once have I felt the need to wander off after a few minutes. It was in my very early days as a client. The lady was very attractive, but not the one I'd spoken with on the phone, and she was worryingly 'young' in my eyes....which only means very early twenties, definitely not a teenager. After the chat and at the beginning of contact time it became clear that she didn't want to offer anything other than penetration. So I assured her that she was lovely but not what I had led to expect, and left. It was far enough in to the session for me not to ask for a refund, but I mentioned that I would be putting in a report on my views.

The site disappeared the day after I sent the report. Coincidence, almost certainly.

I wish I had done more than once, but that's life. You live and learn, but some times you just live.

A number of reasons:

- The receptionist lied about the WGs appearance

- The WG is a total munter (it sounds shallow, but sometimes if I am on a quickie punt, I want somebody in my eyes who is attractive to make it worthwhile)

I don't think I've ever "walked" But I do carry a paper bag with me so the girl can put it over her head for the session.