Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toomuch

Timewasters - The Other Kind

10 posts in this topic

One of the girls' most regular complaints is about timewasters who phone/write and don't show up. I'm with you on that girls, but from the punter's point of view it can be worse in a way. Maybe I'm unusual though.

When I want to see a particular girl or visit a particular place, I can easily waste most of a day if they're not around when they say they'll be. If I'm not actually working, I just don't seem to be able to get much else done when I'm anticipating a punt but can't get in contact. So they don't even have to not show up - though that happens - they just need to say "so-and-so will be here on Saturday, phone back then". So I wait until Saturday, and phone, and it's on voicemail all day. It's not unusual that I'm only punting at all because I want to see one particular girl, but if I'm expecting to see her and then can't, it's frustrating enough that I often see another girl, which is often disappointing. So do I do that, or wait another hour, or go and have a barclays? Before I know it a big chunk of the day is gone.

Am I alone in this?

It's been said before, but girls on the purple site are often the most likely not to understand the effect of their total unreliability on their customers. They're not all unreliable I know, but many are.

These days I try to avoid punting on weekends for just this reason!

No, you're not alone on this.

I don't think many of them realise quite how much we build up towards a meeting with them.

One of the girls' most regular complaints is about timewasters who phone/write and don't show up. I'm with you on that girls, but from the punter's point of view it can be worse in a way. Maybe I'm unusual though.

When I want to see a particular girl or visit a particular place, I can easily waste most of a day if they're not around when they say they'll be. If I'm not actually working, I just don't seem to be able to get much else done when I'm anticipating a punt but can't get in contact. So they don't even have to not show up - though that happens - they just need to say "so-and-so will be here on Saturday, phone back then". So I wait until Saturday, and phone, and it's on voicemail all day. It's not unusual that I'm only punting at all because I want to see one particular girl, but if I'm expecting to see her and then can't, it's frustrating enough that I often see another girl, which is often disappointing. So do I do that, or wait another hour, or go and have a barclays? Before I know it a big chunk of the day is gone.

Am I alone in this?

It's been said before, but girls on the purple site are often the most likely not to understand the effect of their total unreliability on their customers. They're not all unreliable I know, but many are.

These days I try to avoid punting on weekends for just this reason!

Bad providers dont care less about anything in regard to punters, some might even get a kick out of purposely wasting punters time. Personally i have utter contempt for such individuals.

To avoid punting with my dick i always ensure i have alternatives, usually regulars or a Party where i know it will be good or better. My reason for continuing to punt with newbies to me is i require variety and love to find a gem.

No, you're not alone on this.

I don't think many of them realise quite how much we build up towards a meeting with them.

Or that we've probably driven an hour or so to meet up with them

Bad providers dont care less about anything in regard to punters, some might even get a kick out of purposely wasting punters time. Personally i have utter contempt for such individuals.

To avoid punting with my dick i always ensure i have alternatives, usually regulars or a Party where i know it will be good or better. My reason for continuing to punt with newbies to me is i require variety and love to find a gem.

Doubt it's that. More like Full Purse Syndrome. Your 9pm appointment with her that you arranged at 7:30 pm can go to fuck as someone else rang at 7:35 asking if they could see her immediately. She's made enough to top up her phone, gas and electric meters and is now off to the pub. Fuck you mate... try again tomorrow.

Yes,you need a plan b, particularly if like me, you have taken a blue pill in advance. Mind you its a chance to try someone new if you are a parlour customer.

This happened to me recently, as I mentioned on another thread. English Nymph Carly took my booking a couple of days in advance (spoke to her on the phone) and we confirmed, by phone, that morning. I travelled right across London to the street where she works, and called her, as arranged to get the flat number. She didn't answer and I ended up standing in the rain for half an hour trying to call her, to no effect. She'd obviously got a better offer or had double booked herself.

As Smiths says, always have a Plan B - I had two, HOD or LMP. HOD came to the rescue and I had a lovely punt with Sadie.

What these bad providers don't know, or don't care about, is that their behaviour can easily mean the waste of a punting opportunity which may not come along very often for some guys. This is why I'm naming and shaming, and will do so again if neccessary.

Perhaps this thread should become a permanent one to alert and warn punters about providers who behave like this. The knowledge that their identities will be posted here might stop them doing this sort of thing.

Unfortunately you cannot make a P.N. Report if the lady lets you down because of the rule that money has to change hands. I wasted a whole day a year or so back with a lady whom I spoke to one evening and then, the following day, was told by her maid that the particular service agreed with the lady the day before was not available. I have said before on this forum and others have I know agreed with me,that P.N. reports SHOULD be allowed under these circumstances. These sort of girls need to be shown up & I am quite sure that all the genuine ladies out there would agree with me. The particular Lady to whom I am referring had many positive reports at that time. If my report had been allowed it would have "warned off" other potential punters of the dangers or arranging meetings with this particular lady. Who knows, others might have had the same experience as me. It is not much fun spending a small fortune on rail fares and wasting a great deal of time in this way :angry:

Unfortunately you cannot make a P.N. Report if the lady lets you down because of the rule that money has to change hands. I wasted a whole day a year or so back with a lady whom I spoke to one evening and then, the following day, was told by her maid that the particular service agreed with the lady the day before was not available. I have said before on this forum and others have I know agreed with me,that P.N. reports SHOULD be allowed under these circumstances. These sort of girls need to be shown up & I am quite sure that all the genuine ladies out there would agree with me. The particular Lady to whom I am referring had many positive reports at that time. If my report had been allowed it would have "warned off" other potential punters of the dangers or arranging meetings with this particular lady. Who knows, others might have had the same experience as me. It is not much fun spending a small fortune on rail fares and wasting a great deal of time in this way :angry:

It's not likely that the rules will be relaxed in this way, so perhaps this tread could become a permanent one where these type of timewasters can be posted? If they realise that punters are warning each other about this sort of behaviour it could help us all, punters and ladies (genuine ladies).

Doubt it's that. More like Full Purse Syndrome. Your 9pm appointment with her that you arranged at 7:30 pm can go to fuck as someone else rang at 7:35 asking if they could see her immediately. She's made enough to top up her phone, gas and electric meters and is now off to the pub. Fuck you mate... try again tomorrow.

Rather condecsending dont you think, whats wrong,did you lose the key to yours again!

Personally yes it is very annoying from an agency point of view also. You can confirm with a girl then she doesnt show up anyway,knowing that her clients have already confirmed that morning or driven a long way to see her. I have lost count already of the discounts I have had to hand out because of this. One poor guy had already driven an hour by confirmation time,the another hour to our door only to be let down. As an agency all we can do is refuse to take advance bookings for a girl who is unreliable, but then we have guys getting annoyed at us for trying to save them hassle, even when I explain why I wont take the booking till the girl is standing in front of me.

I dont feel the review board is the place for such complaints though, it would completely muddy the waters for the actual reports on services that went through.

I count myself lucky that I've not had a no-show yet. I have had cancellations, but always with plenty of notice.

However, I do find that WGs are never on time for outcalls. I admit that I'm totally paranoid about being late, but I now deliberately book a WG half an hour earlier than I actually want to see her as I know that's about the standard lateness.

Actually I used to do this with my ex as well - if we were due somewhere at 8pm, I'd always tell her we were expected at 7:30pm to give us a fighting chance of making it on time!

/edit even though I book WGs half an hour before I really expect them, I'm always ready and pacing nervously at least an hour before the time I've told them.

It's part of the rush, honest! :P

Edited by Tibbs