Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrb

Any Wg's Ever Been Asked For A 'dp'?

19 posts in this topic

Kind of a weird one this...usually only threesome that appeals to me is FFM...but, just for the experience, would like to do a DP. Was just wondering if any of our esteemed ladies on here have ever done a DP and what they thought of the experience.

Gentleman's parties used to have monthly anal and DP parties. Don't know if they still do though.

What is a DP.Please everyone can you stop writing with so many abbreviations,it seems to be getting worse,surely it not to much trouble to type in full.

What is a DP.Please everyone can you stop writing with so many abbreviations,it seems to be getting worse,surely it not to much trouble to type in full.

Thanks "OPUS"

Don't panic jones don't panic

Don't panic jones don't panic

A DP.Blimey they do like it up em !!

No, and it’s not something I want to do either. My nethers were designed for one at a time :blink:

The definition there is vaginal and anal however when I used to be the second guy when my then WG partner got asked for MMF it was always both of us in her vagina at the same time as she didn't do anal, same again when I was asked by another WG to help out and actually got paid that time! You have to get the position just right but great fun for all concerned, especially if you can time to both cum at the same time. I've done the vaginal and anal thing but not with a WG and in my experience it has been more common to be both in the vagina.

And is there an equivalent TP (for your information Jones that's sort of coming in all directions)!

And is there an equivalent TP (for your information Jones that's sort of coming in all directions)!

Yes, and more!

I have done this (vaginal and anal) as part of the FFM 3 some, just get one of the girls to wear a strap on. Very horny experience

I have done this (vaginal and anal) as part of the FFM 3 some, just get one of the girls to wear a strap on. Very horny experience

Mine doesn't really count, but I did A and an use a toy for the vaginal penetration in a punt last week. Exciting to feel yourself against the toy.

Kind of a weird one this...usually only threesome that appeals to me is FFM...but, just for the experience, would like to do a DP. Was just wondering if any of our esteemed ladies on here have ever done a DP and what they thought of the experience.

I have been asked and DP is something that I want to try but I have never quite been brave enough! Sounds intense!

Hmmm, I would think that a lady would be more likely to do this either with a partner or a regular client in order to feel more relaxed and assured. I only say this because I imagine it's quite a daunting prospect and you'd have to trust whoever was involved. Saying that, the idea is something that's always been a kind of guilty turn on! Never experienced it though...

Edited by kenobi

rolf!

A DP might be sublime but airtight is best!

Hmm... I note that although though this thread was started primarily as an enquiry aimed at the ladies, to date 95% of the posts have been from men! Are we at all surprised...? :lol:

Hmm... I note that although though this thread was started primarily as an enquiry aimed at the ladies, to date 95% of the posts have been from men! Are we at all surprised...? :lol:

Not in the least - I think the ladies silence speaks volumes.