pierrebleu

Best Time To Punt

22 posts in this topic

I prefer to visit a girl in the morning and hopefully be the first of the day, when the lady is at her most fresh and I also happen to feel friskier in the morning. Do you ladies get hornier as the day goes on, being stimulated by the attention of your visitors? I visited one of my favorites recently and was the second of the day. She was particulalry sexxed up and made me lick her until she came, it took over 20 mins, my jaw ached and my chin was soaked in her juices, but it was a very sexy experience. So when are you ladies hottest and likely to really enter into it? Or what are the experiences of punters?

I prefer to visit a girl in the morning and hopefully be the first of the day, when the lady is at her most fresh and I also happen to feel friskier in the morning. Do you ladies get hornier as the day goes on, being stimulated by the attention of your visitors? I visited one of my favorites recently and was the second of the day. She was particulalry sexxed up and made me lick her until she came, it took over 20 mins, my jaw ached and my chin was soaked in her juices, but it was a very sexy experience. So when are you ladies hottest and likely to really enter into it? Or what are the experiences of punters?

Afternoon or evening for me, i couldnt care less if the WG has punted with 2 or 20 punters before me as long as she is clean and enthusiastic.

Of course i have no way of knowing how many punters any WG has seen before me, getting her first advertised booking of the day is no guarantee you are the first and even if you are she could of just finished shagging her partner 10 minutes before i arrive.

Late at night if it is an Outcall.

There is something nice about kissing her goodbye and then climbing back into a warm bed with the lingering smell of her perfume.

Lunch time suits me, as I get up at about half five, I get too ratty and tired for later punts. Would rather the girl wasnt seeing me as a back to back. If they have been quiet they are always more pleased to see you

I am most horny in the mid afternoon and evenings ... I like to spend my mornings sleeping, lots of sleep = lots of energy :D

This afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the late morning punts if it is parlour I am going too visit, If I am seeing an independent then it's in the early afternoon, mainly around 2pm. Nothing more discreet, peaceful and decadent that punting on a week day in the afternoon...

I am more hornier in the morning, however depending on my diet and how much I excerise I am constantly horny.

Late at night if it is an Outcall.

There is something nice about kissing her goodbye and then climbing back into a warm bed with the lingering smell of her perfume.

Utterly with you on that!

I sort of feel that with younger WGs it is better to be an early appointment; they haven't had time to get bored on pissed off with clients. With over 30s, the last appointment seems often to be spectacular and no rush.

A generalisation often proved wrong.

afternoon and late evening seems to be popular! :D

x x x

I like the afternoon, it's funny to me to walk out of a great party/session and see people going about their normal lives completely oblivious to the sin that is surrounding them B)

I'm a big fan of the late-night session but it's more about the build-up and relishing what's to come. There's something about stepping out of my home at 10.00 PM or so and trekking across an illuminated city to indulge in 'illicit' behaviour that I find more exciting than heading out at say 5.00 PM and getting back home in time for EastEnders.

I do worry if I'm setting myself up for a poorer encounter with a tired lady - especially if I've called last minute, but nine times out of ten, it's fine.

I don't watch EastEnders.

Had a few first of the day punts, just by chance really, and can quite honestly say I still prefer afternoon punts. There is absolutely no advantage IMO in having first of the day punts, and I dont think WGs are any 'fresher'. For me I think 15:00 - 16:00 is the best time because the parlours I visit regularly tend to be quieter then, and the WGs are generally more relaxed at that time I feel as its the 'calm before the after 5 oclock rush' ! Not being a 9 to 5'er does have advantages when punting.:)

Edited by puntaprima

Had a few first of the day punts, just by chance really, and can quite honestly say I still prefer afternoon punts. There is absolutely no advantage IMO in having first of the day punts, and I dont think WGs are any 'fresher'. For me I think 15:00 - 16:00 is the best time because the parlours I visit regularly tend to be quieter then, and the WGs are generally more relaxed at that time I feel as its the 'calm before the after 5 oclock rush' ! Not being a 9 to 5'er does have advantages when punting.:)

I agree - let the girls sleep in during the morning - mid afternoon she will be ready and rolling.

After 5.00pm she will be getting the office staff as they start leaving work.

I like early evening, and have often found on Saturdays that there's not a wait at busy parlours.

First booking of the day is my favourite - 11.00 am, sometimes 10.00 am.

If I am visiting a parlour... then I like to be the first punter of the day so 11 am is usually the standard time most establishments open and on a week day, never on a weekend.. far to busy and indiscreet.

If I am visiting an independent lady, then I like this to be in the afternoon say 12 - 2 pm on a weekday for an hour session.

After many years of using parlours and knowing what they offer in terms of happy hours or special offers it tends to work a bit like this:

Mon-Fri

Lunchtime 12-2 is busy

Teatime 4:30 - 6:30 is busy

The above are the times a guy who has a SO at home can punt without raising undue suspicion

Quiet times Mon-Fri tend to be 2-4pm and 8-10pm

Saturdays : Days busy, early evenings quiet, busy after 10pm

Sundays : Days sometimes busy, early evenings sometimes busy, dead after 10pm.

If you want a really quiet time in a parlour - punt in January. Everyone's skint.

I tend to find it more enjoyable in the hours when I am awake - other than that no preference.

Around lunchtime. I don't eat before hand so have a very good appetite afterwards. ;)

I always arrange for a daytime punt first, just in case I get blown out and then I can put plans B & C into operation. Getting bolted up for a late night sesh is such a nuisance because it's too late to arrange anything else and leaves me feeling dismayed and fed up.