Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
worldpunter

Fr 103581

6 posts in this topic

Take a look at this report. She doesn't allow kissing... then she doesn't allow him to come inside her during sex ,even when she is protected with a condom... and he recommends her ? ? ?

Then go on to Man meats latest contibution to let us know what he did get up to on that wedding day...

So he paid 220 for a 2 hour session. No kissing, no climax inside her with a condom on and had to make do with a covered handjob to finish. :huh:

Flabbergasted.

Take a look at this report. She doesn't allow kissing... then she doesn't allow him to come inside her during sex ,even when she is protected with a condom... and he recommends her ? ? ?

Then go on to Man meats latest contibution to let us know what he did get up to on that wedding day...

Just re-enforces that some are easily pleased. He did say no to return and explained why which is something plus he has done 3 negative FRs out of the 10 he has done. Definitely would have been a no to recommend from me and i would of walked whether i had paid or not. :)

An odd one, that.

First he chooses the one girl on the gallery who has no photo. Or perhaps is told she's the only one available at that time?

Then he puts the punt down as an 'incall' when it was clearly an outcall at his house (it's an outcall-only agency).

Not everyone's definition of VFM, for sure.

This then ,would highlight the dangers of an outcall to your home. She knows where you live, she can get away with bad service, you don't shout about it on your own turf. Lessons to be learnt here. :o

At least he did not gloss over the lack of kissing and ejaculation inside the condom inside her. More informative than the "what happened is to be kept between the two of us" brigade. I'd not recommend her to anyone myself, but each to their own!