Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

Wgs And Incalls

14 posts in this topic

This may sound odd, but would a WG do an incall outside of a bedroom?

What if a punter laid a made matress in the living room, would this put the WG off?

What if a punter laid a made matress in the living room, would this put the WG off?

With a regular i have seen at least a few times a bit of doing things in other rooms has happened though it never involved moving her mattress to another room.

All you can do is ask and explain why.

I have a semi-regular (occasional?) client who does exactly that.

I'll be honest, it's one of the very few aspects of being a WG that make me feel seedy.

But I get on with it regardless! After all, if the case were that he slept on a mattress on the floor in his bedroom, I think I'd feel just as 'bleeurgh' about it.

You can but ask. When I did incalls in a rented flat rather than my home I was happy to use the whole flat, so that would’ve been fine. But now I work from my own home I have to balance work with “off duty”, so apart from the boudoir and bathroom the rest is out of bounds to clients. I think this is vital otherwise I can never really switch off in my own home as I’m always “at work”.

He was asking about an outcall to his home, I believe. Despite using the word' incall', he referred to a 'punter making up a mattress in the front room'.

I'll be honest, it's one of the very few aspects of being a WG that make me feel seedy.

But I get on with it regardless! After all, if the case were that he slept on a mattress on the floor in his bedroom, I think I'd feel just as 'bleeurgh' about it.

Is it the mattress on the floor thing or the being in a part of your home that you’d rather keep private? I once did an outcall to a man who was a little odd, and when we got to the bedroom it was just a mattress on the floor and a fan heater in the corner. Now if he had said something so I knew he didn’t consider that “normal” (eg “I’ve just moved in and the bed hasn’t been delivered, hope that’s OK”) I would’ve felt better, but he didn’t and it just added to the “he’s weird and I'm uncomfortable” feeling I had. So I gave him his money back and got out of there!

He was asking about an outcall to his home, I believe. Despite using the word' incall', he referred to a 'punter making up a mattress in the front room'.

I was a bit unsure what he meant, but thought surely someone who’s posted 178 times knows the difference between incall and outcall. Maybe he means outcall, so she visits him and is confronted by a mattress in his lounge (LOL!) or maybe he plans to drag her bed into her lounge when he’s visiting her (on an incall). All a bit confusing.

Edited by Lara Brooks

I went on incall as that is what he called the thread and said again in his first sentence, as Lara says by now i also assumed he knew the difference between an incall and outcall seeing as he has been a member for over 3 years.

Edited by smiths

Is it the mattress on the floor thing or the being in a part of your home that you’d rather keep private?

It's not my home, it's the punters home, anyone who visits me uses my boudoir only!

I was a bit unsure what he meant, but thought surely someone who’s posted 178 times knows the difference between incall and outcall. Maybe he means outcall, so she visits him and is confronted by a mattress in his lounge (LOL!) or maybe he plans to drag her bed into her lounge when he’s visiting her (on an incall). All a bit confusing.

I didn't look at his post count, but I see your point. Maybe he'll come back and clarify! Anyway, the 'confronted by a mattress in the lounge' thing is very much what happens to me in the instance I mentioned!

...Anyway, the 'confronted by a mattress in the lounge' thing is very much what happens to me in the instance I mentioned!

You have my sympathies Claire, it's happened to me too :(

Did he had at least clean sheets on the mattress, Claire?

I've also encountered "mattress on the floor" fairly recently. It was covered with some blankets, but with questionable cleanliness.

I had an appointment in Birmingham, and when I entered the house,(which is 3 storey apartment) I was not sure if it was in some stage of redecoration, or just in the state. He took me three floors upstairs, and I had a hope that maybe he keeps one room reasonably habitable. Unfortunately when we came there, it was not. I've straight away said to him: I am very sorry, but I can't stay.

He said to me: that tenants destroyed his place, he just finally get rid of them, starting to clean and decorate, etc.-all usual stuff you expect. I've never realised, that tenants had some kind of STS missiles, to achieve such destruction, lol.

He was carry on to beg me to stay with forcing envelope with the dosh in my hands, which did played some part, lol.

I did felt sorry for him, because otherwise he seemed like an ok guy, as well as felt sorry for myself too: to spent all this time to travel to him, (it was 2 hours outcall at £300) put my other plans on hold and be out of pocket at the end, so I did stayed. Then I found out that there is no running water in the house also, apart of in the sink on the ground floor.

Everything gone fine, he was a really nice guy, even put for me a bit OTT review on other site. I did told him though, that I would not suggest him to invite girls in this place. He paid £300, why don't just book a budget hotel room for the £40 to avoid girls panicking the minute they entered his shack.

I invited one lady home and it took a long time to get away from the fluffy rug that was infront of the wood burning stove B)

I think we both agreed that when we got to the bedroom, the lounge had been more fun.

Did he had at least clean sheets on the mattress, Claire?

Clean fitted sheet, no pillow or duvet. Stark, to say the least.

If it was actually incall I would think the girl would expect him to it through from the bedroom and make it, afterwards putting it back and remaking it as part of his paid time, weird!

Haha! your very funny x when I was with an agency doing outcalls- girls would get sent all over the place- nightclubs after hours pubs,

offices, homes- whatever that may be- even on a boat -canal boat lol I wouldn't think a girl would be in the slightest bothered

about where you would be- as long as you treat her well with respect- that is the main thing xx