Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Girth

Requesting Advice From Seasoned Punters!

6 posts in this topic

Well i have always stuck to parlous or independents with good websites and some agency girls! My calling out to expeienced punters who particuarly see independents/girls on the whim which just have tel:no's and the pruple site lovers!

There's a Persian girl i am very interested in seeing! Alas i will not give out her name for her privacy..She had great reviews when working with a very well known establishment in London kensington,again you'll have to guess that! I really want to see her and feel she is genuine and exactly the figure i wnat and is pricey though am prepared to pay it! The problem for me is the niggling thoughts at the back of my mind!

1)Has a boyfriend apparently,does not know her secret job or as i feel could be in on it and turns a blind eye for the money sake etc.

2)Has no web pics to go by just my rememberence of her reviews that have since been deleted.

3)My security whilst in her company.I am a big well built young man ,though i don't want to have to deal with shit like a sudden suprise visit by her bloke even so i have been told (very defiantly )this would never happen! I can look after myself but just not interested in a brall or that kind of shit happening etc.

I feel she is very Honest and Genuine on the topics listed though i felt i would ask amongst yourselves who have been in similar situation or indeed persuing the same girl if you know who i am on about what you think i should do before i take the plunge!

Regards a concerned member.

Edited by Girth

I think there is such a thing of 'worrying' too much Girth, sometimes you got to go for the 'plunge' so to speak. Go for it- stop excessively worrying!

If a girl is working for a well know establishment- chances are that you won't be having a pimp minder etc, around or blah blah blah,

If you have done your research then I do not see any problems ahead- what is stopping you ?????

I think there is such a thing of 'worrying' too much Girth, sometimes you got to go for the 'plunge' so to speak. Go for it- stop excessively worrying!

If a girl is working for a well know establishment- chances are that you won't be having a pimp minder etc, around or blah blah blah,

If you have done your research then I do not see any problems ahead- what is stopping you ?????

thanx for your thoughts but as i Said > when worked meaning,past tense! natashasexy4uxx maybe you miss read that thinking she still works as a full WG,she does not work for as far as i know any parlour now! She has no website just a contact no, thats why i am seeking thoughts on this!

thanx for your thoughts but as i Said > when worked meaning,past tense! natashasexy4uxx maybe you miss read that thinking she still works as a full WG,she does not work for as far as i know any parlour now! She has no website just a contact no, thats why i am seeking thoughts on this!

My apologies- I see now, the only way you will know and find out is if speak with her and see for yourself- where ever she is based-

I am sure there are some guys that can give you some info x good luck xx

Girth, I think some of us will have had no difficulty in identifying her.

I can't really set your mind at rest on the particular problems, but I can say that, my God, she's worth it!

If you want any further details, then do feel free to PM me.

Well i have always stuck to parlous or independents with good websites and some agency girls! My calling out to expeienced punters who particuarly see independents/girls on the whim which just have tel:no's and the pruple site lovers!

There's a Persian girl i am very interested in seeing! Alas i will not give out her name for her privacy..She had great reviews when working with a very well known establishment in London kensington,again you'll have to guess that! I really want to see her and feel she is genuine and exactly the figure i wnat and is pricey though am prepared to pay it! The problem for me is the niggling thoughts at the back of my mind!

1)Has a boyfriend apparently,does not know her secret job or as i feel could be in on it and turns a blind eye for the money sake etc.

2)Has no web pics to go by just my rememberence of her reviews that have since been deleted.

3)My security whilst in her company.I am a big well built young man ,though i don't want to have to deal with shit like a sudden suprise visit by her bloke even so i have been told (very defiantly )this would never happen! I can look after myself but just not interested in a brall or that kind of shit happening etc.

I feel she is very Honest and Genuine on the topics listed though i felt i would ask amongst yourselves who have been in similar situation or indeed persuing the same girl if you know who i am on about what you think i should do before i take the plunge!

Regards a concerned member.

Read PM I have sent you.