Julius

What Percentage Are Timewasters?

16 posts in this topic

What percentage (roughly- it's a discussion, not a survey) of advertisers or "customers" are just a total waste of time.

As a punter, I'd say online, maybe 95% of parlour websites and adverts are legit- got the money, they are open for business and all good.

On Purple Site, 70% maybe are pointless tiem wasters, frauds etc, who don't answer e mails, and possibly don't exist.

I'd say maybe 50% of adult models are reliable (ie will go ahead with a booking after a legit enquirey), and about the same for "massage service".

WGs, what percentage of your e mails are from total time wasters.

For me(on purple site)i have to say I've had an average of 80 percent time wasters.Emailing me stuff which is clearly stated on my profile.Asking me for shared content and a discount as they have an 10 inch well endowed disco stick(yes trust me,exact words)People not turning up for bookings or false addresses and phone numbers.It's very infuriating and makes me wonder why i bother sometimes but just when i think things are at a loss a gem comes through.xx.

Agree.

If I want a commercial shag, I'll go to a recgonised parlour. Sandy's Superstars, many of the Preston ones, some others too, or call one of the ladies I know who does massage.

99% chance I'll get what I've booked.

Purple site, I just can't be bothered with. Too many time wasters on both sides puts off both wgs and punters, I just can't be arsed using it, frankly.

70% girls that either aren't real or just can't be arsed a lot of the time on the purple sounds in the right ball park. Depressing, isn't it?

But for the girls to deal with 80% of their enquiries being TWs? Wow! That must drive you all insane. And explains neatly why it's so bloody hard to contact anyone as a punter via email.

Yep- from the wgs point of view, the purple site is notorious for timewasters- the same jack the dickker sending a "will you do bareback for double your rate" cut and paste to 1000s of people (true) etc... People with no feedback and 1000s of "messages sent" just "collecting" phone numbers etc.

A wg who uses that site showed me her mail- funny, in a depressing way.

A suggestion would be that they charge a basic usage fee, to kill the timewasters. Shame it won't happen.

I would agree with the figure for @W, although my profile page combined with my strict confirmation system seems to put most of the numpties off, and I don't get anywhere near the proportion of TW emails as many of the other ladies I know. I stopped showing my phone number on there a couple of years ago and the overall number of stupid, twatty phone calls I was getting has since dropped by about two-thirds too, which is fantastic for the sanity since I can answer the emails I want to at my convenience and just dump the rest, but I would still say it's probably seven out of ten that get filed under 'b'.

I don't know how the ladies who rely on that site for work cope with it, I honestly don't. I'd be heading for the roof after a couple of days :blink:.

I would agree with the figure for @W, although my profile page combined with my strict confirmation system seems to put most of the numpties off, and I don't get anywhere near the proportion of TW emails as many of the other ladies I know. I stopped showing my phone number on there a couple of years ago and the overall number of stupid, twatty phone calls I was getting has since dropped by about two-thirds too, which is fantastic for the sanity since I can answer the emails I want to at my convenience and just dump the rest, but I would still say it's probably seven out of ten that get filed under 'b'.

I don't know how the ladies who rely on that site for work cope with it, I honestly don't. I'd be heading for the roof after a couple of days :blink:.

I hate to say this Amy but the quality of responses via telephone from @W has actually improved. I too used to have a lot of problems with the site, and many times thought about giving up on it. I'm finding these days it's a heck of a lot better, more and more genuine guys are using it and if anything I'd say TW are more likely to use the email system than phone now.

I hate to say this Amy but the quality of responses via telephone from @W has actually improved. I too used to have a lot of problems with the site, and many times thought about giving up on it. I'm finding these days it's a heck of a lot better, more and more genuine guys are using it and if anything I'd say TW are more likely to use the email system than phone now.

Well I take very few phone bookings as it is and don't encourage them, although I insist on a brief confirmation call on the day and am happy to pre-arrange a chat with any new client provided it is at an agreed time so I know to be somewhere I can talk for a few minutes. I pass my number on straight away to the AWers who send polite and relevant enquiries, but I find that most phone callers (from all sources) want short notice/same day bookings which I don't offer and also tend not to have read my website - I have clear information about when/how I work, how to book and when people haven't taken a blind bit of notice of any of it, it puts me off them straight away.

To be fair, the actual quality of phone callers by and large hasn't changed that much (especially since that godawful bloody contact mag seems to have surfaced again), there's just a lot fewer of them. And it is slightly different for me - my ads clearly say that the best and most preferable way to contact me is by email, consequently the people who read them and then immediately pick up the phone are unlikely to be perilously close to the top of the food chain. Overall, my personal percentage of enquiries into actual bookings is probably well over 75-80%, largely because I hardly ever answer the phone :).

TWs both WGs and punters are a pain in the arse and i despise them all, however its an occupational hazard of punting and always has been even in my pre-inernet days.

I see no likely method to weed these people out, all the purple site is interested is making money and some guys are so tight that ringing a WG so as to get their rocks off is cheaper than ringing a premium rate sex line.

Personally i only ever contact ladies with displayed numbers and often book sameday, mostly its, enquire, book, confirm, turn up, punt and fuck off with most punts being average good or better.

however its an occupational hazard of punting and always has been even in my pre-inernet days.

I found in the earlier days (and indeed, still do now) that parlours are nearly always relaible. Occassionally I have been time wasted- turned up to a place where they don't answer the door, but generally, anything that goes through a third party (ie, a parlour with a receptionist) is nearly always relaible, and nearly always has been. To be honest, I doubt I'd go about trying to make a booking with an independet by phone now (although I'm sure there are some exceptions with making!)

I found in the earlier days (and indeed, still do now) that parlours are nearly always relaible. Occassionally I have been time wasted- turned up to a place where they don't answer the door, but generally, anything that goes through a third party (ie, a parlour with a receptionist) is nearly always relaible, and nearly always has been. To be honest, I doubt I'd go about trying to make a booking with an independet by phone now (although I'm sure there are some exceptions with making!)

Certainly not been my experiences with many Establishments over the years, not had many problems with parlours but did have with Agencies and some party providers are the biggest liars its been my misfortune to deal with in 28 years punting. As to receptionists, see my posts on the recent receptionists thread, lying to punters is still very widespread for some.

To arrange a 121 i prefer Indies myself.

Certainly not been my experiences with many Establishments over the years, not had many problems with parlours but did have with Agencies and some party providers are the biggest liars its been my misfortune to deal with in 28 years punting. As to receptionists, see my posts on the recent receptionists thread, lying to punters is still very widespread for some.

To arrange a 121 i prefer Indies myself.

True, receptions can mislead (and often do) but if you take it with a pinch of salt, it's usually fine- at least, in my experience. A place with a receptionist- ring up, at least she be able to give you an answer if they are available that day etc. Punt can be arranged in minutes.

The problem I have is with adverts on eg purple site, it's really pot luck if you will even be able to get a reply!

Agencies are not my area, to be honest. The couple I used have been fine, though.

True, receptions can mislead (and often do) but if you take it with a pinch of salt, it's usually fine- at least, in my experience. A place with a receptionist- ring up, at least she be able to give you an answer if they are available that day etc. Punt can be arranged in minutes.

The problem I have is with adverts on eg purple site, it's really pot luck if you will even be able to get a reply!

Agencies are not my area, to be honest. The couple I used have been fine, though.

My usual modis for a 121 is ring the WG, i never email, have a chat, if interested make a booking for later that day, confirm when leaving mine for her place, punt and leave, i prefer simplicity and no long build up that i know some punters enjoy.

I have had hundreds of punts off the purple site, only with those with phone numbers but generally most have been average, good or better, certainly its a rip-off and scammers haven and i have suffered both myself but its still the best site there is in my experience, and being a Londoner there is always plenty of choice.

I cannot see why on earth anyone would have enough time to waste anyone elses time, and what anyone would get out of it anyway!

Perhaps the OP is a timewaster him/herself, or has too much time on their hands, and one wonders exactly what this information is useful for in any case........

or is it all just an exercise in timewasting !:lol: :lol:

enough time wasted me thinks B)

I cannot see why on earth anyone would have enough time to waste anyone elses time, and what anyone would get out of it anyway!

Perhaps the OP is a timewaster him/herself, or has too much time on their hands, and one wonders exactly what this information is useful for in any case........

or is it all just an exercise in timewasting !:lol: :lol:

enough time wasted me thinks B)

Anyone who posts on a forum must have some time to waste! :lol:

I might give time wasters a lot more leneance then most people, but I have a lot of time to spare. I usually find that they eventually get to the point.