Cherry

When Looking At Profiles Or Websites,what Pictures Do It For You?

25 posts in this topic

As in the title,when looking at profiles or websites,what pictures do you find appealing and make you want to book that lady?

As in the title,when looking at profiles or websites,what pictures do you find appealing and make you want to book that lady?

I like it when they show off their body,don't have to be naked pictures but atleast a short skirt or underwear revealing accurate size and shape of the lady.

Touched up photo's over the top photo studio pictures put me right off,just want to see the real thing in front of the camera looking relaxed and friendly without disguising anything,couple of close up face pics never go a miss too.

A picture wont on its own make me want to book her, i require a chat to do that so i know services i require are actually on offer and her initial attitude, friendliness and warmth are seemingly there.

I prefer blatant pictures, fully naked, crucially it really must be her as she is now, not someone else or her in the past, so recent pictures, if she does open legged ones, thats fine with me. Many others on here have said in the past they like tasteful pictures, i like tasteless pictures with the more flesh the better. I dont like photoshopped pictures.:)

Edited by smiths

Ideally, fully naked but "natural" pictures. I like a girl who is comfortable with nudity and her body - so-called sexy underwear just doesn't do it for me. I understand that sometimes faces will need to be blurred for security or family reasons and I accept this. What I can't then understand (and hence would never book) are pictures with blacked out faces to hide identity and then still no nudity! Why? If you can't be identified by face or tattoos, then surely you don't need to hide behind underwear? In summary, don't use photoshop, studio photos, clothes you're never going to wear when meeting clients etc. Just be yourself in the pics.

How boring,where's the supr

Would be cost effect if I didn't have to make an effort three times a year with a photoshoot, all girls advertised in plain rooms naked....sounds riverting.

Natural, including home photos rather than professional, no (or minimal) Photoshop and sexy lingerie.

Add a hint of; can I see a nipple there?

And I'll be booking :rolleyes:

Would be cost effect if I didn't have to make an effort three times a year with a photoshoot, all girls advertised in plain rooms naked....sounds riverting.

Suits me as long as the pictures advertised were up to date.

I think it's easier to describe turn offs which for me are photos including someone else, i.e. some girls have a bj pic, I like to imagine myself there if I'm thinking of punting not someone else. Other dislike is too graphic such as spreading.

As for likes there are different styles that will get me making a booking but whichever style it is it has to be consistent with the other photos a and her description, otherwise I'm left confused as to what's on offer. Eg some if someone says they're fairly new to this and offer a girl next door gfe style then home self taken shots in a mirror go well IMO if they're advertising (and charging) a "high class courtesan" style then I'd expect professional shots and no nudity. Or finally my favourite girl and profile at the moment offers a lot of role-play and high class service so regularly uploads photo sets of her in different roles.

It might be me being fussy or my slight marketing background but if the photos don't match with the description how do you know what's on offer?

How boring,where's the supr

I think you're missing the point here - for £150 ish / hour, at an agency, I definately don't want a surprize when the clothes come off in the room, nor do I want to spend an afternoon driving somewhere to find that there has been heavy use of photoshop. It's a waste of time, money and embarrassing for both parties to say "no thanks". A full frontal picture of a girl in the shower (she can cover her face with hands if identity is an issue) will have me round in a jiffy! One of the best pictures I saw a couple of years ago was a (nude) girl sitting at a table having lunch - nothing explicit but I just couldn't say no! I think blokes looking for a GFE are looking for "normal" and natural pictures, those who want a PSE experience will probably appreciate the studio photoshoot pics more.

Photo's of girls in lingerie is 'normal'..... all girls wear lingerie?i wouldn't class a girl eating her lunch naked at a table as a normal/natural picture but hey.Agree pictures shouldn't be heavily photoshopped but I do think it should be used for tattoos for discretion reasons, a girl can put in her profile she has tatts,if that's a problem ask, if all girls had their tits out in the same old pose it would be boring.

I still think you are Brooke from Watford. If is was confirmed then you'd have many bookings from me.

I find that a girl in a maids uniform often seals the deal for me ;) .

Sexy but subtle poses in classy outfits not photoshopped to hell and back and showing the lady's face or at least her eyes

Recent pictures. Not photoshoped. Tits, tummy and face must be seen clearly. Will be booking now.

Something that confuses me is how often you see girls trying to put on a sexy pose but actually look bloody miserable. Who wants to pay to spend time with a miserable cow? Nobody. So why would anyone think that's sexy?

A big smile or a cheeky grin is horny as a goat and there should always be at least one smiley photo in a collection. If you don't want to show your face you can still show enough of your chin to reveal a smile.

And, as others have said, nudity or a figure hugging outfit to work out what shape a girl is really helps. Especially with large ladies, dress size alone only tells you how large they are, not what shape they are. These can still be classy, like a misty shot taken from outside a shower cubicle, and doesn't need to be overly revealing if that's what you want.

A nice big smile and technically perfect pix of her tits, bum and pussy in all their naked glory.

Something that confuses me is how often you see girls trying to put on a sexy pose but actually look bloody miserable. Who wants to pay to spend time with a miserable cow? Nobody. So why would anyone think that's sexy?

A big smile or a cheeky grin is horny as a goat and there should always be at least one smiley photo in a collection. If you don't want to show your face you can still show enough of your chin to reveal a smile.

And, as others have said, nudity or a figure hugging outfit to work out what shape a girl is really helps. Especially with large ladies, dress size alone only tells you how large they are, not what shape they are. These can still be classy, like a misty shot taken from outside a shower cubicle, and doesn't need to be overly revealing if that's what you want.

Those that look miserable are guaranteed not to get my interest, at least make an effort to pull me in being my thinking, i require a smile or some warmth which my phone chat will back up or not as the case may be.

Recent pictures. Not photoshoped. Tits, tummy and face must be seen clearly. Will be booking now.

Have you contacted Mullrob's syndrome also? lol (Double posting). You posted exactly the same on this thread before. (post 15 above)

Edited by Xenia

This don't like girls who cover up their face and figure, I like a girl with curves and think its better

to see a full body shot i. Don't like to see a girls insides out or her playing with 'toys' puts me off.

Also pictures of girls looking sexy in normal everyday clothing can be aa turn on.

Have you contacted Mullrob's syndrome also? lol (Double posting). You posted exactly the same on this thread before. (post 15 above)

Nice to see someone's paying attention Xenia :D x

ive always done photos using the shower, bath or partially hidden behind the shower screen ect only probs is for the in fact thinking about it most of mine are done this way at least whenever i get photos done i always tend to end up with ones of me in the shower

I like non photoshopped, wearing something revealing but leaving something to the imagination.

I like a cheeky smile (nose down photos are fine) and some revealing, but not explicit shots, something that show's a lady's personality. A nude body shot is nice but not essentail.

The sexiest photo I've seen was from a girl who bid on a reverse booking of mine. It was her with a little half smile on her face, wearing a shirt that just about covered her ladybits and was open enough to show some cleavage. That was it, the decision was made and I had to book her.