Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mullrob

Ladies Mainly Inde ,how Often Do You Move To New Premises

7 posts in this topic

On average how often do you find it necessary to find new premises does it become a bit of a pain or just part of the job

On average how often do you find it necessary to find new premises does it become a bit of a pain or just part of the job

I’ve never had to find new premises thankfully, and only gave up my incall flat in Southampton when I moved up here.

Like Lara I have never had to find new premises, I would say most indie ladies would be the same, apart from rare occasions when neighbours do get wind of something.

Edited by anjali

It is a bit of a pain if you're looking for the perfect premises. Location, Privacy and accessibility and a decent up market apartment! Its a tall order. (although I'm not sure many guys notice if you have a nice apartment or not lol)

I'll be moving again at the end of my contract in the Autumn simply because my present apartment isn't what I would like it to be. I've already started the search for a new place. I believe a good apartment reflects on you. Keeping up and improving, making things easier and more comfortable for good clients is all part of the job I suppose.

I certainly notice if a place is clean and tidy .i appreciate when some thought has went into the location for privacy etc

i move to new premises after a year or so. but i always have to get a perfcet location, safe parking. nice apartment ect as clients usually do expect to come to a nice safe flat. :rolleyes:

I can certainly complement you on your cleanliness of all your previous and present premises