rubens

Kittykatz Norwood

29 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience of this south London establishment ?

kittykatz4you.com

At least a couple of the girls "armani1" "Roxy kittykat" also pop up on the purple site - and look very appealing. r.

I too would be interested in any feedback!

I've seen Leona from kittykatz2. (She's the redhead in the school uniform in the gallery)

I can confirm the reviews on her profile, she is well spoken, friendly and very, very sexy.

One additional detail, she is really tight "down there", I'm not particularly well endowed but I definitely felt it, and she actually jumped when I tried to use a second finger during reverse oral.

OWO was provided after I let her know I'd showered beforehand, though I don't know if they will let you shower there.

Oh, and when they'd accidentally double booked the last bit of my appointment, she offered to extend my next booking by 15 minutes.

Basically, for the money she's asking, she's absolutely worth every penny.

Damn, I might give her a call tonight. :D

thanks substatic. I must say Leona is the one which caught my eye best, although Armani is more frequently updated on **. Shame their own website seems to have disappeared for the time being. Do you know how far their place actually is from Norwood Junction station ?

I called up tonight, turns out Leona's on holiday until the end of the week and Armani isn't really my type, of course YMMV.

As for location, Google Maps says you're looking at a 15-20 minute walk from Norwood Junction station. I'm coming from slightly further away so I drive it, parking isn't a problem.

Some time ago I had the opportunity to visit Leona aswell. Maybe it's just me (spoiled by visits to independent WGs with a sense of intimacy and GFE), but the price list on the wall and the business like approach didn't suite me at all. Since this was my first (and last to date) visit to an agency, the experience has put me off visiting that kind of places. Leona herself wasn't bad looking but I wouldn't describe her or the service as something worth going back.

That's how the world works - ask two people about anything and you will get three opinions :)

Indeed, our needs and expectations are all different ! Must say I'm more of a gfe man myself and usually visit indies.

However Leona in particular came across as a very friendly and pretty young girl - definitely one of my weaknesses ;)

I notice that the pictures of "Leona" on the kittykatz2 profile have now been replaced. She has had a startling makeover and now looks like, errm, somebody completely different ! Needless to say, the previous feedback is still visible.

That's a good thing, this way you can have 2 in 1 - the memories of Leona1 and the rest of Leona2 :)

I notice that the pictures of "Leona" on the kittykatz2 profile have now been replaced. She has had a startling makeover and now looks like, errm, somebody completely different ! Needless to say, the previous feedback is still visible.

before i saw this thread i was looking to visit them. but after seening them change the photos to a lesser looking woman, and keep the original leona's name/feedback that bugged me :(.

has anyone seen that roxy or armarni? i'm very interested but feel the service will be lacking and they'll be money grabbing as they're quite young and probably just in it for the cash.

cheers

I called up tonight, turns out Leona's on holiday until the end of the week and Armani isn't really my type, of course YMMV.

As for location, Google Maps says you're looking at a 15-20 minute walk from Norwood Junction station. I'm coming from slightly further away so I drive it, parking isn't a problem.

heya this is leona ex kitty katz my real name is tash hwz u? wbk xx

heya this is leona ex kitty katz my real name is tash hwz u? wbk xx

Hi were are you advertising/working now?

Avoid Armani at at all costs. Saw her recently and she looked world weary and worn out. No desire and no interest shown in making it a pleasurable experience.

Avoid Armani at at all costs. Saw her recently and she looked world weary and worn out. No desire and no interest shown in making it a pleasurable experience.

Im not surprised actually, in her pictures she has a hint of distance.

Plus they're supposedly available 24/7 7 days a week....

Was on holiday but will get round to it shortly. Hopefully, no one else has flushed money down the drain on this establishment.

There website has not been not available for a while.

Last time I went there, they pulled a bait and switch on me. I was hoping to see Leona (Hi Tash, you might not remember, but this is Timmy) but when I got there she was apparently on an outcall and they set me up (after some complaining on my part) with Crystal (who doesn't appear to be in any of their listings). She was nice enough, but I'm not going back there.

recently that has happened to me in kingsbury.

I've seen Leona from kittykatz2. (She's the redhead in the school uniform in the gallery)

I can confirm the reviews on her profile, she is well spoken, friendly and very, very sexy.

One additional detail, she is really tight "down there", I'm not particularly well endowed but I definitely felt it, and she actually jumped when I tried to use a second finger during reverse oral.

OWO was provided after I let her know I'd showered beforehand, though I don't know if they will let you shower there.

Oh, and when they'd accidentally double booked the last bit of my appointment, she offered to extend my next booking by 15 minutes.

Basically, for the money she's asking, she's absolutely worth every penny.

Damn, I might give her a call tonight. :D

it's nice to have a brand new member posting such a glowing endorsment of this place

it's nice to have a brand new member posting such a glowing endorsment of this place

If you're referring to me, you need to read *all* of the posts I've made in this thread before passing judgement.

Its a shame about this places negative revieews, i really did hope to see leona or armani

If you're referring to me, you need to read *all* of the posts I've made in this thread before passing judgement.

i actaully meant king of the club...just joined second post